- Feb 13, 2018Features and styling help 2018 Mazda CX-5 and Mazda3 win top honors in compact crossover SUV and compact categories, respectively
The 2018 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV and the 2018 Mazda3compact sedan have both been recognized for Good Housekeeping magazine’s 2018 Best New Car Awards.
- Feb 6, 2018
We apologize for any concern the falsification of data disclosed by Kobe Steel has caused our customers.
- Feb 1, 2018Mazda CX-5 Posts 10th Consecutive Record Sales Month
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported total January U.S. sales of 24,962 vehicles, representing an increase of 15.0 percent versus January of last year.
- Jan 31, 2018
Mazda Motor Corporation has announced that the Mazda Vision Coupe was named the “Most Beautiful Concept Car of the Year” on January 30 (local time), at the 33rd Festival Automobile International held in Paris, France.
- Mazda Leads Manufacturer Adjusted Fuel Economy in US Environmental Protection Agency Report for Fifth Consecutive YearJan 17, 2018
Mazda Motor Corporation has announced that the Light Duty Fuel Economy Trends Report, released by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on Jan. 12, 2018, lists the company as having the highest overall Manufacturer Adjusted Fuel Economy for the 2016 model year. Mazda receives the first-place ranking for the fifth year in a row.
- Jan 10, 2018
Mazda will be hosting a livestream of a press conference scheduled for 3 pm EST/12 pm PST today, regarding the new U.S. joint manufacturing plant with Toyota.
- Jan 10, 2018Investment to reach $1.6 billion for facility that will employ up to 4,000, open in 2021
Alabama Governor Kay Ivey and Huntsville Mayor Tommy Battle joined Mazda (MZDAF) and Toyota (NYSE: TM) leaders today to announce the automakers have selected Huntsville, Alabama as the site of their new joint-venture manufacturing plant.
- Jan 8, 2018Newly created position will focus on incorporating a customer-centric approach to every facet of Mazda’s business
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced the promotion of Jim Lievois, 60, to the newly created role of Executive Vice President (EVP). He also will continue to serve in his current role as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) while overseeing Finance, Administration and IT. Based at the company’s Irvine, California Headquarters office, Lievois will continue to report to MNAO president and CEO, Masahiro Moro.
- Jan 3, 2018Crossover Volume and A Strategy for the Future Mark the Year
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported December U.S. sales of 26,893 vehicles, representing a decrease of 6.5 percent versus December of last year. There were 26 selling days in December 2017, versus 27 the year prior. As such, on a Daily Selling Rate (DSR) basis, the company posted a decrease of 2.9 percent.
- Dec 1, 2017Crossover SUV Sales Up as Mazda CX-5 Posts Record November Sales
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported total November U.S. sales of 21,469 vehicles, representing a decrease of 2.6 percent versus November of last year.