- Jan 10, 2018
Mazda will be hosting a livestream of a press conference scheduled for 3 pm EST/12 pm PST today, regarding the new U.S. joint manufacturing plant with Toyota.
- Jan 10, 2018Investment to reach $1.6 billion for facility that will employ up to 4,000, open in 2021
Alabama Governor Kay Ivey and Huntsville Mayor Tommy Battle joined Mazda (MZDAF) and Toyota (NYSE: TM) leaders today to announce the automakers have selected Huntsville, Alabama as the site of their new joint-venture manufacturing plant.
- Jan 8, 2018Newly created position will focus on incorporating a customer-centric approach to every facet of Mazda’s business
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced the promotion of Jim Lievois, 60, to the newly created role of Executive Vice President (EVP). He also will continue to serve in his current role as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) while overseeing Finance, Administration and IT. Based at the company’s Irvine, California Headquarters office, Lievois will continue to report to MNAO president and CEO, Masahiro Moro.
- Jan 3, 2018Crossover Volume and A Strategy for the Future Mark the Year
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported December U.S. sales of 26,893 vehicles, representing a decrease of 6.5 percent versus December of last year. There were 26 selling days in December 2017, versus 27 the year prior. As such, on a Daily Selling Rate (DSR) basis, the company posted a decrease of 2.9 percent.
- Dec 1, 2017Crossover SUV Sales Up as Mazda CX-5 Posts Record November Sales
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported total November U.S. sales of 21,469 vehicles, representing a decrease of 2.6 percent versus November of last year.
- Nov 28, 2017Mazda will Donate $5 Million and Pledge 50,000 Hours of Volunteer Time in 2018
Building on four years of donations and over 30 years’ worth of volunteer hours completed, Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced they will recommit to their annual charity program, Mazda Drive for Good®, in 2018.
- Nov 20, 2017Long-Serving Vice President of Public Relations Passes Away
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) mourns the passing of Jay Amestoy, the company’s long-serving Vice President of Public and Government Relations.
- Oct 24, 2017
Featuring Spark-Controlled Compression Ignition, a never-before-seen combustion method, Mazda’s SKYACTIV-X engine represents the second step in Mazda’s quest to develop a gasoline engine with the ideal internal combustion mechanism.
- Oct 24, 2017Message from Ikuo Maeda
For the coming generation of Mazda vehicles, we are creating a look that is even more elegant than anything seen before, yet with the sense of vitality that characterizes the Mazda style.
- Oct 16, 2017Part of efforts to meet increasing global demand for crossovers
Mazda Motor Corporation today started production of the new Mazda CX-5 crossover at its Hofu Plant No. 2 in Yamaguchi Prefecture to enable the company to meet the growing global demand for crossovers flexibly and rapidly.