- Nov 16, 2023
Mazda has been awarded the 2024 "Best SUV Brand" by U.S. News & World Report. Mazda won this SUV class on the strength of its class leading CX-30, CX-5, CX-50 and CX-90 vehicles. "Mazda SUVs...
- Nov 16, 2023
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) is proud to announce that Vice President of Government and Public Affairs Dan Ryan was presented with the Association for Safe International Road Travel...
- Nov 15, 2023
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) announced today that the Mazda CX-90 Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) was named as a winner in Good Housekeeping's 2024 Family Travel Awards. The full...
- Nov 14, 2023Mazda Survey Unveils 85% of Parents will Travel with Kids This Holiday Season and Their Biggest Fear is Here: Carsick Kids
Mazda survey unveils parents' biggest pain points when traveling with kids 61% of parents worry about a child getting carsick while traveling The brand partners with Dr. Mona Amin, board-certified...
- Sep 18, 2020Winning Photographer Sam Tippetts to Showcase His Artistry on Official National Geographic Travel Assignment and Serve as Mazda's Next Content Partner
Last night, National Geographic and Mazda closed the first-of-its-kind photography-based competition, Assignment: Inspiration. Sam Tippetts was announced the winner and next great National...
- Feb 3, 2020SURVEY FINDS ROAD TRIPS ARE MILLENNIALS’ SECRET TO DISCONNECTING FROM BUSY LIFE AND ENJOYING QUALITY TIMEHOWEVER, NEARLY 50 PERCENT OF MILLENNIALS WOULD GIVE THEIR CURRENT CAR A FAILING OR BARELY PASSING GRADE FOR ITS ROAD-TRIP WORTHINESS
In this busy world, consumers of all generations are engaged in a silent battle to disconnect from work and social media — and the devices that keep them tethered to both. Millennials are no different
Oct 22, 2019Brands seeking visual storyteller harnessing the power of inspiration
National Geographic and Mazda today kicked off a first-of-its-kind competition series to search for the next National Geographic photographer.
- Apr 18, 2019Features, Design and Drivability Lift Mazda to Second Consecutive Category Award Win
Kelley Blue Book, a leading vehicle valuation and information source, has recognized Mazda for the second consecutive year as the Top Performance Brand in its 2019 Brand Image Awards.
- Apr 15, 2019Features and Design Help 2019 Mazda CX-5 Win Top Honors in Compact Crossover SUV Category
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 has been recognized by Good Housekeeping as a top rated vehicle in the compact crossover SUV category for their 2019 Best New Car Awards.
- Apr 8, 2019
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) solidifies its path to premium, debuting the next phase of its brand campaign, FEEL ALIVE®.