Sep 19, 2019THE PARTNERSHIP LAUNCHES THE BRAND’S POWER OF POTENTIAL PLATFORM
Mazda announced today a three-year partnership with the National Football Foundation (NFF) & College Hall of Fame to support the William V. Campbell Trophy® presented by Mazda, college football’s premier scholar-athlete award.
- Dec 20, 2018Conservation Investment of $6 million to Preserve Spring Pygmy Sunfish Habitat at New Plant Site
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing, U.S.A., Inc. (MTMUS) announced today an agreement with the Center for Biological Diversity and Tennessee Riverkeeper (Conservation Groups) to protect the spring pygmy sunfish and its unique habitat, which is adjacent to the MTMUS auto plant site in Huntsville, AL.
- Nov 28, 2017Mazda will Donate $5 Million and Pledge 50,000 Hours of Volunteer Time in 2018
Building on four years of donations and over 30 years’ worth of volunteer hours completed, Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced they will recommit to their annual charity program, Mazda Drive for Good®, in 2018.
- Sep 13, 2017Additional Donation to American Red Cross to Aid in Rebuilding After Hurricanes Harvey and Irma
In the wake of the continued impact of Hurricane Harvey on the greater Houston area, and the recent destruction caused by Hurricane Irma across Florida, Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) and the Mazda Foundation (USA), Inc., announced an additional immediate $100,000 donation to the American Red Cross.
- Aug 29, 2017Mazda and Mazda Foundation Contribute $100,000 to American Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief Fund
Today, the Mazda Foundation (USA), Inc. and Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) together are donating $100,000 to the American Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief fund to help those being impacted.
- Aug 28, 2017The Mazda Road to Indy Will Crown Three Champions This Week at Watkins Glen
More than $2 million in Mazda driver development scholarships will be earned this weekend at the season finale for the 2017 Mazda Road to Indy season.
- Mar 7, 2017Employees and dealers pledge over 67,500 charitable service hours for 2017
Since its inception in 2012, Mazda Drive for Good has donated more than $18.4 million, and seen Mazda employees, dealers and partners deliver nearly 263,000 hours of charitable service.
- Nov 21, 2016Mazda Continues Support of Nonprofit Partners Through Annual Charity Program
As part of its annual charity program designed to give back to those in need, Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced the start of the 2016 Mazda Drive for Good® event.
- Sep 23, 2016Mazda Builds on Support of the American Red Cross Annual Disaster Giving Program
Continuing its support of the Annual Disaster Giving Program (ADGP), today Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) announced the company’s largest in-kind vehicle donation, up from 15 last year, which will be granted to the American Red Cross.
- Sep 8, 2016
The Mazda Foundation (USA), Inc. believes strongly in helping furry friends who find themselves neglected or homeless.