- Nov 28, 2017Mazda will Donate $5 Million and Pledge 50,000 Hours of Volunteer Time in 2018
Building on four years of donations and over 30 years’ worth of volunteer hours completed, Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced they will recommit to their annual charity program, Mazda Drive for Good®, in 2018.
- Nov 20, 2017Long-Serving Vice President of Public Relations Passes Away
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) mourns the passing of Jay Amestoy, the company’s long-serving Vice President of Public and Government Relations.
- Oct 24, 2017
Featuring Spark-Controlled Compression Ignition, a never-before-seen combustion method, Mazda’s SKYACTIV-X engine represents the second step in Mazda’s quest to develop a gasoline engine with the ideal internal combustion mechanism.
- Oct 24, 2017Message from Ikuo Maeda
For the coming generation of Mazda vehicles, we are creating a look that is even more elegant than anything seen before, yet with the sense of vitality that characterizes the Mazda style.
- Oct 16, 2017Part of efforts to meet increasing global demand for crossovers
Mazda Motor Corporation today started production of the new Mazda CX-5 crossover at its Hofu Plant No. 2 in Yamaguchi Prefecture to enable the company to meet the growing global demand for crossovers flexibly and rapidly.
- Oct 3, 2017Mazda CX-5 Crossover SUV Posts Best-Ever Sales Month
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported total September U.S. sales of 25,738 vehicles, representing an increase of 3.4 percent versus September of last year.
- Sep 28, 2017The three companies agree to establish a new company as a joint development center and begin specific cooperative projects
Mazda Motor Corporation (Mazda), Denso Corporation (Denso), and Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) signed a contract today to jointly develop basic structural technologies for electric vehicles.
- Sep 15, 2017
Mazda Motor Corporation has been newly selected to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI)*1 “World Index” and “Asia Pacific Index”*2, one of the global ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) indexes*3.
- Sep 13, 2017Additional Donation to American Red Cross to Aid in Rebuilding After Hurricanes Harvey and Irma
In the wake of the continued impact of Hurricane Harvey on the greater Houston area, and the recent destruction caused by Hurricane Irma across Florida, Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) and the Mazda Foundation (USA), Inc., announced an additional immediate $100,000 donation to the American Red Cross.
- Sep 1, 2017Mirroring Changes in Customer Tastes Across the Industry, Momentum Continues for Mazda’s Crossover SUV Line as CX-5 Posts Record Sales for Fifth Month in a Row
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported total August U.S. sales of 25,846 vehicles, representing a decrease of 1.0 percent versus August of last year.