- Oct 3, 2017Mazda CX-5 Crossover SUV Posts Best-Ever Sales Month
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported total September U.S. sales of 25,738 vehicles, representing an increase of 3.4 percent versus September of last year.
- Sep 28, 2017The three companies agree to establish a new company as a joint development center and begin specific cooperative projects
Mazda Motor Corporation (Mazda), Denso Corporation (Denso), and Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) signed a contract today to jointly develop basic structural technologies for electric vehicles.
- Sep 15, 2017
Mazda Motor Corporation has been newly selected to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI)*1 “World Index” and “Asia Pacific Index”*2, one of the global ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) indexes*3.
- Sep 13, 2017Additional Donation to American Red Cross to Aid in Rebuilding After Hurricanes Harvey and Irma
In the wake of the continued impact of Hurricane Harvey on the greater Houston area, and the recent destruction caused by Hurricane Irma across Florida, Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) and the Mazda Foundation (USA), Inc., announced an additional immediate $100,000 donation to the American Red Cross.
- Sep 1, 2017Mirroring Changes in Customer Tastes Across the Industry, Momentum Continues for Mazda’s Crossover SUV Line as CX-5 Posts Record Sales for Fifth Month in a Row
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported total August U.S. sales of 25,846 vehicles, representing a decrease of 1.0 percent versus August of last year.
- Mazda and Mazda Foundation Contribute $100,000 to American Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief FundAug 29, 2017
Today, the Mazda Foundation (USA), Inc. and Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) together are donating $100,000 to the American Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief fund to help those being impacted.
- Aug 25, 2017
Mazda’s vehicle designers developed the overall look and feel of the interior of Mazda’s new HQ.
- Aug 8, 2017Introduces SKYACTIV-X, world’s first commercial gasoline engine to use compression ignition
Mazda Motor Corporation today announced “Sustainable Zoom-Zoom 2030,” a new long-term vision for technology development that looks ahead to the year 2030.
- Aug 4, 2017Signed agreement marks start of concrete collaboration aimed at creating new types of value for future mobility and achieving further sustainable growth
Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) and Mazda Motor Corporation (Mazda) signed an agreement today to enter a business and capital alliance, with the aim of further strengthening their lasting partnership.
- Aug 1, 2017Mazda CX-5 Continues Record-Breaking Sales Trend
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported July U.S. sales of 27,089 vehicles, representing a decrease of 3 percent versus July of last year.