- Jan 16, 2019Both Vehicles Are Celebrated in The Best Compact SUV and Best Mid-Size SUV Categories for Their Driving Dynamics, Design and Value
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV and 2019 Mazda CX-9 three-row crossover SUV have been named two of Car and Driver magazine’s 10Best Trucks and SUVs for 2019.
- Jan 3, 2019
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported total December sales of 25,870 vehicles, a decrease of 3.8 percent compared to December 2017.
- Dec 20, 2018Conservation Investment of $6 million to Preserve Spring Pygmy Sunfish Habitat at New Plant Site
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing, U.S.A., Inc. (MTMUS) announced today an agreement with the Center for Biological Diversity and Tennessee Riverkeeper (Conservation Groups) to protect the spring pygmy sunfish and its unique habitat, which is adjacent to the MTMUS auto plant site in Huntsville, AL.
- Dec 3, 2018
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported total November sales of 20,660 vehicles, a decrease of 3.8 percent compared to November 2017.
- Nov 27, 2018Mazda’s Premium Features Secure Top Spot for the Fourth Year in a Row
For the fourth year in a row, Mazda has been awarded the “Best Car Brand” by U.S. News & World Report.
- Nov 16, 20184,000 jobs, $1.6 billion investment; $870,000 donated toward fueling future workforce and community
Today in Huntsville, the first shovel of dirt was turned on what will become a jointly owned-and-operated automotive production plant that will have the capacity to build 300,000 vehicles a year, beginning in 2021.
- Nov 16, 2018$120,000 Awarded to Serve Children, Families, and Education
The Board of Trustees of the Mazda Foundation (USA) Inc., has awarded $120,000.00 in grants to three Huntsville, AL-based organizations.
- Nov 13, 2018
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced the addition of Drew Cary to its marketing team as senior manager, brand communications.
- Nov 1, 2018
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported total October sales of more than 18,000 vehicles, a decrease of 10 percent compared to October 2017.
- Oct 2, 2018
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported year-to-date (YTD) sales through September are up 6.7 percent compared to last year, with 235,122 vehicles sold. September U.S. sales totaled 21,257 vehicles, a decrease of 17.4 percent versus September last year.