- Aug 2, 2016“We just need to finish the story," says Joel Miller, Mazda Prototype Driver
The Mazda Prototype team has been qualifying and racing at the front of the field this season with five consecutive top-five finishes, but have yet to grab a victory.
- Aug 1, 2016Four Race Wins for Mazda Scholarship Drivers
The Mazda Road to Indy presented by Cooper Tires featured seven races between three categories this weekend at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
- Jul 25, 2016Chad McCumbee and Stevan McAleer Win Second Race of 2016 in Continental Tire Series
Mazda MX-5s finished 1-2-3 in a dominating performance at the Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge series this past weekend at Lime Rock Park.
- Jul 10, 2016Heartbreak for the No. 55 Mazda as Wheel Hub Failure Ends Strong Performance
For the fifth consecutive race of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, a Mazda Prototype has scored a top-five finish.
- Jul 10, 2016Canadian Tire Motorsport Park Rounds of Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires Yields New Points Leader - Nathaniel Sparks
The Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich Tires ventured North of the border to Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (CTMP) for another doubleheader race weekend.
- Jul 9, 2016Tristan Nunez Wins His Second Career Pole Position
Tristan Nunez drove the No. 55 Mazda Prototype to the pole position for tomorrow’s Mobil 1 SportsCar Grand Prix at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park.
- Jul 6, 2016Mazda Prototypes Focus on Continuing Strong Pace
After an outpouring of fan enthusiasm at Watkins Glen International, the Mazda Prototype team will again carry special liveries honoring the 25th anniversary of Mazda’s victory at Le Mans as the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship goes to Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (CTMP) in Bowmanville, Ontario.
- Jul 5, 2016Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires Heads to Canada to Kick-off the Second Half of the Season
The first six rounds of the 2016 Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich Tires has seen intense action and large fields.
- Jul 3, 2016Throwback Liveries Honoring Mazda's Win at Le Mans Grab Fan Attention
The No. 70 Mazda Prototype finished fifth in today’s Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen for the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
- Jun 30, 2016Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich Tires Streaming on MazdaLive.com
The races will be broadcast live on www.MazdaLive.com and will include commentary from the Radio Le Mans team.