- Jan 5, 2020Pla takes pole position in Sunday's qualifying at Roar Before the 24
Olivier Pla and the No. 77 Mazda RT24-P set the standard for the Daytona Prototype international field in Sunday’s qualifying session at the Roar Before the 24, the annual preseason test held at Daytona International Speedway for the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
- Jan 2, 2020Full-season drivers return and are joined by Ryan Hunter-Reay and Olivier Pla for endurance races
Mazda Team Joest will feature a familiar lineup of drivers who will drive the pair of Mazda RT24-Ps in the 2020 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
- Dec 5, 2019INDIANA NATIVE WILL RACE SOUL RED CRYSTAL GLOBAL MAZDA MX-5 CUP CAR IN 2020 SEASON
Six drivers competed in the Mazda Road to 24 Shootout on Wednesday, held at the Michelin Laurens Proving Grounds in Mountville, South Carolina, for $100,000 to compete in the 2020 Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich.
- Nov 11, 2019
Mazda North American Operations announced today that motorsports industry veteran Nelson Cosgrove has been named as Director of Mazda Motorsports.
- Oct 31, 2019Drivers From Numerous Grassroots Disciplines Invited To Compete For Chance At Global Mazda Mx-5 Cup Season
The Shootout, scheduled for December 3-4 at the Michelin Laurens Proving Grounds in Mountville, South Carolina, will award the winner with a $100,000 scholarship to compete in the 2020 Battery Tender® Global Mazda MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich Tires.
- Oct 30, 201912 Finalists Will Each Receive An $18,000 Postgraduate Scholarship As A Member Of The NFF National Scholar-Athlete Class, Presented By Fidelity Investments.
The National Football Foundation (NFF) & College Hall of Fame announced today the finalists for the 2019 William V. Campbell Trophy® Presented by Mazda, which annually recognizes an individual as the absolute best football scholar-athlete in the nation for his combined academic success, football performance and exemplary leadership.
- Oct 10, 2019Ten hours of racing at Road Atlanta is final opportunity for Mazda to add to 2019 win tally
Ten hours of racing remain for Mazda Team Joest in the 2019 IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar Championship season, a season in which the pair of Soul Red Crystal Mazda RT24-Ps have won a combined three races.
- Oct 1, 2019MAZDA MOTORSPORTS BOOSTS CUSTOMER RACING PROGRAM WITH NEW TOURING CAR
The Mazda3 TCR will hit the racetrack as part of the 2020 IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge, beginning with the four-hour Endurance Challenge that is part of the Rolex 24 at Daytona weekend of racingon January 26, 2020.
- Oct 1, 20192019 Global Mazda MX-5 Cup Champion to drive for Mazda Motorsports in 2020 IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge
Bryan Ortiz, the 2019 Battery Tender® Global Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich® champion, has been named the first driver of the Mazda3 TCR.
- Sep 11, 2019After Three Consecutive Victories, Mazda Team Joest Targets More Success In Final Two Races Of The Season
Mazda Team Joest arrives at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca for this weekend’s Monterey SportsCar Championship race as winners of the previous three IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship races.