- Aug 4, 2019Bomarito, Tincknell And Mazda Team Joest Narrowly Win At Road America
For a third straight race, a Soul Red Crystal Mazda RT24-P was driven into the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar victory lane as Jonathan Bomarito and Harry Tincknell scored victory at the IMSA Road Race Showcase at Road America.
- Jul 31, 2019Mazda Team Joest Has Occupied Top Two Steps Of Podium In Last Two Imsa Races
Mazda Team Joest is riding a wave of momentum as the team’s two Soul Red Crystal Mazda RT24-Ps and four drivers arrive at Road America in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin for this weekend’s IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship race.
- Jul 7, 2019Oliver Jarvis and Tristan Nunez Take First IMSA Win Sunday at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park
Mazda Team Joest scored its second-straight one-two finish in the IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar Championship on Sunday afternoon at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park.
- Jun 30, 2019Mazda RT24-PS Finish First and Second at Sahlen's Six Hours of the Glen
Mazda Team Joest has won its first Daytona Prototype international race in the IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar Championship, with a dominating run that saw the Soul Red Crystal Mazda RT24-Ps finish first and second at the Sahlen’s Six Hours Of The Glen.
- Jun 27, 2019Sahlen's Six Hours of the Glen Marks Third of Four Endurance Races on 2019 IMSA Calendar
Five races remain in the 2019 IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar Championship, and this weekend’s six-hour endurance contest at the high-speed Watkins Glen International circuit represents the next opportunity for success for Mazda Team Joest.
- Jun 1, 2019Mazda Team Joest Leaves Detroit with a Nine-Place Result
A challenging weekend ended with a challenging result for Mazda Team Joest at the Sports Car Classic held on the streets of Belle Isle in Detroit, Michigan.
- May 28, 2019Mazda Team Joest Aims for One Better After Double Podium at Mid-Ohio
On the back of a strong race at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, where Mazda Team Joest captured pole position before finishing in second and third place in the fourth round of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, the team’s drivers are looking for a slightly better result this weekend.
- May 5, 2019Mazda RT24-PS Finish Second and Third and Record Fast Lap
Mazda Team Joest earned its first two podiums of the season on Sunday afternoon at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, when the Soul Red Crystal Mazda RT24-Ps finished a fighting second and third in the Sports Car Classic.
- Apr 26, 2019Indycar Champion and Indianapolis 500 Winner Joins Jonathan Bomarito in Debut Race for Mazda
Mazda Team Joest will welcome one of America’s top IndyCar drivers to the team as Ryan Hunter-Reay will compete for Mazda at the Sports Car Challenge at Mid-Ohio, May 3-5, at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
- Apr 13, 2019Jarvis and Nunez Just Miss Podium After Leading
The opening lap of Saturday afternoon’s BUBBA burger Sports Car Grand Prix at Long Beach saw both Soul Red Crystal Mazda RT24-Ps march forward through the Daytona Prototype field, as Tristan Nunez went from fifth to third in the No. 77 Mazda RT24-P while Jonathan Bomarito, in the No. 55 Mazda RT24-P, went from 11th to sixth.