- May 24, 2018Forty-two young drivers are aiming to get one step closer to the Indianapolis 500
With the eyes of the motorsports world on Indianapolis, Indiana this weekend, there are 42 young drivers competing for their chance to ascend to open-wheel racing’s grandest stage – the Indianapolis 500.
- May 7, 2018Oliver Jarvis and Tristan Nunez team to finish third and score first IMSA podium for Mazda Team Joest
Mazda Team Joest broke through to record its best result of the season on Sunday afternoon at the IMSA Sports Car Challenge at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
- May 1, 2018Spencer Pigot rejoins team after season-best finish for Mazda at Long Beach
After its best finish of the season at the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship race on the Streets of Long Beach, Mazda Team Joest is looking to build upon that momentum at this weekend’s IMSA Sports Car Challenge at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington, Ohio.
- Apr 10, 2018Sim racing competition bridges the gap between race fans, sim racers and Mazda Motorsports
Mazda Motorsports will give race fans and online racers the chance to get behind the wheel and on track with the Mazda Hot Lap Challenge. Kicking off this weekend at the Grand Prix of Long Beach, the Mazda Hot Lap Challenge will provide the winner a test in a Global Mazda MX-5 Cup car.
- Mar 22, 2018Races from Circuit of The Americas to be broadcast worldwide
This weekend, Mazda will bring the excitement of the Battery Tender Global MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich Tires to fans around the world with a livestream of the season opening races at Circuit of The Americas in Austin, Texas.
- Mar 18, 2018Mazda RT24-P contends for victory until closing stages of endurance racing classic
Until the final pit stop of the 66th Mobil 1 12 Hours of Sebring, the No. 55 Mazda RT24-P driven by Jonathan Bomarito, Spencer Pigot and Harry Tincknell was closing in on a potential victory at the famed circuit.
- Mar 13, 2018On-track action only half of the fun at Sebring for Mazda Motorsports fan
While the pair of Mazda RT24-P DPi’s that will compete in the 66th Annual Mobil 1 12 Hours of Sebring will bring excitement for the trackside fans, Mazda will provide its fans additional excitement off the track during the three-day race weekend.
- Mar 13, 2018Mazda Dealerships Recognized for Excellence in Sales Performance and Customer Satisfaction
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced the names of the 2017 President’s Club dealerships.
- Mar 13, 2018Mazda RT24-Ps aiming to follow Mazda’s legacy at 12 Hours of Sebring
In the six weeks that have followed the Rolex 24 at Daytona, Mazda Team Joest has maintained the flat-out pace that the Mazda RT24-Ps showed in the season opener of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
- Jan 28, 2018Both No. 55 and No. 77 Mazda RT24-P’s show speed but retire before finish of Rolex 24 at Daytona
The Mazda RT24-Ps demonstrated a major leap forward in competitiveness at Daytona International Speedway, but unfortunately both cars retired before the finish of this weekend’s Rolex 24 at Daytona, the first round of the 2018 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.