Jan 26, 2018Jonathan Bomarito Showcases Team's Progress Qualifying Only 0.550-Seconds Behind Pole Position
Demonstrating the progress that Mazda Team Joest has undertaken since the team’s announcement in July, Jonathan Bomarito qualified the No. 55 Mazda RT24-P DPi in ninth position in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship Prototype class for the Rolex 24 at Daytona.
- Jan 23, 2018Rethink of Mazda Prototype program faces first test at Rolex 24 at Daytona
In any circumstance, the Rolex 24 at Daytona is the biggest challenge teams racing in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship will face. Straight out of the gate the teams are faced with the longest race of the season at the first race.
- Dec 21, 2017Oregon and Ohio Return to the Schedule. First Visit to Monticello
The schedule features four INDYCAR weekends, including a return to the popular Portland International Raceway, in Portland, Oregon, for the first time since 2008.
- Dec 10, 2017Keith Donegan and Selin Rollan Win $300,000 in Mazda Scholarships
Keith Donegan of Dublin, Ireland and Selin Rollan of Orlando, Florida earned Mazda driver development scholarships this weekend at the Bondurant Racing School circuit in a pair of competitions among young, championship-winning racers.
- Nov 28, 2017Six Drivers Will Pilot Two Mazda RT24-P Prototypes
Mazda Motorsports has announced the team of drivers that will pilot the two Mazda RT24-P race cars in the 2018 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar
- Nov 22, 201712th Year For the Biggest Prize in Grassroots Road Racing
Mazda has confirmed four finalists for the 12th annual Mazda Road to 24 Shootout.
- Nov 7, 2017Inspirational Racer Headed to Surgery is Inspired by Words from Competitors
Mazda racer Liam Dwyer is currently at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center, recovering from intensive but successful surgery on his right leg.
- Nov 3, 2017
This post-season shootout will award a $100,000 Mazda Motorsports scholarship to compete in the 2018 Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich Tires.
- Oct 23, 2017Five Mazda Racers Claim Championships During Sebring Weekend
Mazda racers scored five wins on a hot, humid, and occasionally rainy Sunday in Florida, as the National Auto Sport Association (NASA) concluded its season-ending championship weekends with the Eastern States Championships presented by Toyo Tires at historic Sebring International Raceway.
- Oct 14, 2017Over 150 passes in 90 minutes of racing as field fought for $120,000 payout
Gallagher started from third in both races. A second place finish in Race One and victory in Race Two combined to earn him the overall weekend prize of $75,000.