- Jan 22, 2019Mazda Team Joest Riding Momentum of Roar Before the 24 Into This Year's Endurance Classic
Mazda RT24-Ps led the way at the Roar Before the 24 at Daytona International Speedway two weeks ago when drivers Oliver Jarvis and Harry Tincknell set the quickest lap times in the weekend’s qualifying session.
- Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Announces Schedule, $375,000 Prize Package For 2019Jan 15, 2019Series will compete alongside IndyCar Series throughout 2019 season
Mazda today announced the 2019 schedule and prize package for the 2019 Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich, which will see the series compete alongside the IndyCar Series in six race weekends from March to September.
- Jan 2, 2019Endurance racing superstars join Mazda Team Joest veterans for new IMSA season
A combination of Mazda racing veterans and new faces with endurance racing pedigree will drive the Soul Red Crystal Mazda RT24-Ps in the 2019 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
- Dec 3, 2018Four young drivers to compete this Friday for $100,000 Mazda scholarship
This Friday, four young race car drivers will compete for the chance to win a $100,000 scholarship to race in the 2019 Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich Tires at the Mazda Road to 24 Shootout.
- Oct 15, 2018Mazda Team Joest never stops challenging en route to best result of the season
The pair of Soul Red Crystal Mazda RT24-P prototypes finished second and third in the grueling Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta on Saturday night, securing their podium positions right as the checkered flag fell.
- Oct 12, 2018Jarvis leads Bomarito for second and third in Friday afternoon qualifying session
Oliver Jarvis and Jonathan Bomarito put in Mazda’s strongest qualifying effort of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship season on Friday afternoon.
- Oct 11, 2018Upgrades to Global MX-5 Cup racer will provide improved competition and value
The recently-concluded Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup championship once again showcased the unmatched value and competition that the Global Mazda MX-5 Cup platform provides in North American racing.
- Oct 9, 2018Di Grassi and Franchitti added to Mazda Team Joest lineup for season-ending endurance contest
Lucas Di Grassi and Marino Franchitti will join Mazda Team Joest for the ten-hour Petit Le Mans, the season-ending event of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
- Sep 29, 2018Reger wins Race 1 as Ortiz Claims Race 2 to close out the year
Nikko Reger won the opening Battery Tender Global MX-5 Cup race of the day and then backed that victory up with a run to fourth place at Monticello Motor Club to seal the 2018 championship and the $200,000 in racing support from Mazda that comes with it.
- Sep 9, 2018Late-race incident robs Bomarito and Tincknell of Prototype victory
A dominating performance for the No. 55 Mazda RT24-P went unrewarded as Jonathan Bomarito and Harry Tincknell teamed to finish in fourth position on Sunday afternoon at the Continental Tire Monterey Grand Prix at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.