- Mar 15, 2019Tristan Nunez Qualifies Second, Bomarito Seventh in Mazda RT24-PS
In the Friday morning qualifying session for the 12 Hours of Sebring, Tristan Nunez drove the No. 77 Mazda RT24-P to a front row starting position for the endurance racing classic.
- Mar 11, 2019Kickoff of Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich in Austin to be Shown at MazdaMotorsports.com
Continuing to bring the wheel-to-wheel action of the Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich directly to its fans, Mazda Motorsports announced today that it will stream the season-opening weekend from Circuit of The Americas.
- Jan 24, 2019Olly Jarvis Qualifies First, Jonathan Bomarito Fourth, for Rolex 24 at Daytona
Driven by Olly Jarvis, the No. 77 Mazda RT24-P went around the Daytona International Speedway road course faster than any other car in history in Thursday’s qualifying for the Rolex 24 at Daytona.
- Jan 22, 2019Mazda Team Joest Riding Momentum of Roar Before the 24 Into This Year's Endurance Classic
Mazda RT24-Ps led the way at the Roar Before the 24 at Daytona International Speedway two weeks ago when drivers Oliver Jarvis and Harry Tincknell set the quickest lap times in the weekend’s qualifying session.
- Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Announces Schedule, $375,000 Prize Package For 2019Jan 15, 2019Series will compete alongside IndyCar Series throughout 2019 season
Mazda today announced the 2019 schedule and prize package for the 2019 Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich, which will see the series compete alongside the IndyCar Series in six race weekends from March to September.
- Jan 2, 2019Endurance racing superstars join Mazda Team Joest veterans for new IMSA season
A combination of Mazda racing veterans and new faces with endurance racing pedigree will drive the Soul Red Crystal Mazda RT24-Ps in the 2019 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
- Dec 3, 2018Four young drivers to compete this Friday for $100,000 Mazda scholarship
This Friday, four young race car drivers will compete for the chance to win a $100,000 scholarship to race in the 2019 Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich Tires at the Mazda Road to 24 Shootout.
- Oct 15, 2018Mazda Team Joest never stops challenging en route to best result of the season
The pair of Soul Red Crystal Mazda RT24-P prototypes finished second and third in the grueling Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta on Saturday night, securing their podium positions right as the checkered flag fell.
- Oct 12, 2018Jarvis leads Bomarito for second and third in Friday afternoon qualifying session
Oliver Jarvis and Jonathan Bomarito put in Mazda’s strongest qualifying effort of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship season on Friday afternoon.
- Oct 11, 2018Upgrades to Global MX-5 Cup racer will provide improved competition and value
The recently-concluded Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup championship once again showcased the unmatched value and competition that the Global Mazda MX-5 Cup platform provides in North American racing.