- Jun 23, 2018
John Dean II swept The Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich weekend at Road America with a second victory on Saturday, but his path to victory on Saturday was much more crowded than it was the day before.
- Jun 22, 2018
While the field jockeyed for every inch of racetrack behind him, polesitter John Dean II went flag-to-flag in Friday’s Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich race at Road America.
- Jun 2, 2018Progress through the field is unrewarded after Jarvis runs as high as fourth place
Mazda Team Joest had a challenging IMSA Sports Car Classic on Belle Isle in Detroit, Michigan on Saturday afternoon as the team came away from the 100-minute race with a ninth-place finish.
- May 30, 2018Mazda Team Joest Looks To Build On Momentum After Mid-Ohio Podium
Mazda Team Joest hit a significant milestone at the last IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship round at Mid-Ohio, when the No. 77 Castrol / ModSpace Mazda RT24-P driven by Oliver Jarvis and Tristan Nunez finished on the podium for the first time since the rebooted program hit the track this season.
- May 29, 2018
As the USF2000 and Pro Mazda Championships made their return to Lucas Oil Raceway for the Carb Night Classic, up in the grandstands a familiar face was watching the action from above with a serious interest on the outcome of the race. Wisconsin’s Aaron Telitz won the Freedom 75 USF2000 race at the same track in 2014 and wanted to cheer on the up-and-coming Mazda Road to Indy drivers and teams as they took to the 0.6-mile short oval.
- May 24, 2018Forty-two young drivers are aiming to get one step closer to the Indianapolis 500
With the eyes of the motorsports world on Indianapolis, Indiana this weekend, there are 42 young drivers competing for their chance to ascend to open-wheel racing’s grandest stage – the Indianapolis 500.
- May 7, 2018Oliver Jarvis and Tristan Nunez team to finish third and score first IMSA podium for Mazda Team Joest
Mazda Team Joest broke through to record its best result of the season on Sunday afternoon at the IMSA Sports Car Challenge at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
- May 1, 2018Spencer Pigot rejoins team after season-best finish for Mazda at Long Beach
After its best finish of the season at the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship race on the Streets of Long Beach, Mazda Team Joest is looking to build upon that momentum at this weekend’s IMSA Sports Car Challenge at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington, Ohio.
- Apr 10, 2018Sim racing competition bridges the gap between race fans, sim racers and Mazda Motorsports
Mazda Motorsports will give race fans and online racers the chance to get behind the wheel and on track with the Mazda Hot Lap Challenge. Kicking off this weekend at the Grand Prix of Long Beach, the Mazda Hot Lap Challenge will provide the winner a test in a Global Mazda MX-5 Cup car.
- Mar 22, 2018Races from Circuit of The Americas to be broadcast worldwide
This weekend, Mazda will bring the excitement of the Battery Tender Global MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich Tires to fans around the world with a livestream of the season opening races at Circuit of The Americas in Austin, Texas.