- Mar 18, 2018Mazda RT24-P contends for victory until closing stages of endurance racing classic
Until the final pit stop of the 66th Mobil 1 12 Hours of Sebring, the No. 55 Mazda RT24-P driven by Jonathan Bomarito, Spencer Pigot and Harry Tincknell was closing in on a potential victory at the famed circuit.
- Mar 13, 2018On-track action only half of the fun at Sebring for Mazda Motorsports fan
While the pair of Mazda RT24-P DPi’s that will compete in the 66th Annual Mobil 1 12 Hours of Sebring will bring excitement for the trackside fans, Mazda will provide its fans additional excitement off the track during the three-day race weekend.
- Mar 13, 2018Mazda RT24-Ps aiming to follow Mazda’s legacy at 12 Hours of Sebring
In the six weeks that have followed the Rolex 24 at Daytona, Mazda Team Joest has maintained the flat-out pace that the Mazda RT24-Ps showed in the season opener of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
- Jan 28, 2018Both No. 55 and No. 77 Mazda RT24-P’s show speed but retire before finish of Rolex 24 at Daytona
The Mazda RT24-Ps demonstrated a major leap forward in competitiveness at Daytona International Speedway, but unfortunately both cars retired before the finish of this weekend’s Rolex 24 at Daytona, the first round of the 2018 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
Jan 26, 2018Jonathan Bomarito Showcases Team's Progress Qualifying Only 0.550-Seconds Behind Pole Position
Demonstrating the progress that Mazda Team Joest has undertaken since the team’s announcement in July, Jonathan Bomarito qualified the No. 55 Mazda RT24-P DPi in ninth position in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship Prototype class for the Rolex 24 at Daytona.
- Jan 23, 2018Rethink of Mazda Prototype program faces first test at Rolex 24 at Daytona
In any circumstance, the Rolex 24 at Daytona is the biggest challenge teams racing in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship will face. Straight out of the gate the teams are faced with the longest race of the season at the first race.
- Dec 21, 2017Oregon and Ohio Return to the Schedule. First Visit to Monticello
The schedule features four INDYCAR weekends, including a return to the popular Portland International Raceway, in Portland, Oregon, for the first time since 2008.
- Dec 10, 2017Keith Donegan and Selin Rollan Win $300,000 in Mazda Scholarships
Keith Donegan of Dublin, Ireland and Selin Rollan of Orlando, Florida earned Mazda driver development scholarships this weekend at the Bondurant Racing School circuit in a pair of competitions among young, championship-winning racers.
- Nov 28, 2017Six Drivers Will Pilot Two Mazda RT24-P Prototypes
Mazda Motorsports has announced the team of drivers that will pilot the two Mazda RT24-P race cars in the 2018 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar
- Nov 22, 201712th Year For the Biggest Prize in Grassroots Road Racing
Mazda has confirmed four finalists for the 12th annual Mazda Road to 24 Shootout.