- Nov 7, 2017Inspirational Racer Headed to Surgery is Inspired by Words from Competitors
Mazda racer Liam Dwyer is currently at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center, recovering from intensive but successful surgery on his right leg.
- Nov 3, 2017
This post-season shootout will award a $100,000 Mazda Motorsports scholarship to compete in the 2018 Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich Tires.
- Oct 23, 2017Five Mazda Racers Claim Championships During Sebring Weekend
Mazda racers scored five wins on a hot, humid, and occasionally rainy Sunday in Florida, as the National Auto Sport Association (NASA) concluded its season-ending championship weekends with the Eastern States Championships presented by Toyo Tires at historic Sebring International Raceway.
- Oct 14, 2017Over 150 passes in 90 minutes of racing as field fought for $120,000 payout
Gallagher started from third in both races. A second place finish in Race One and victory in Race Two combined to earn him the overall weekend prize of $75,000.
- Oct 11, 201729 Car Spec Miata Race Highlights Thunderhill Weekend
The 2017 NASA Western States Championships presented by Toyo Tires will be remembered as the year of the fire.
- Oct 5, 2017Dwyer Will Wear Helmet Design of the Late Mazda Racer Yoshimi Katayama
Yoshimi Katayama was a Mazda factory driver for nearly three decades, and he traversed the world as the embodiment of Mazda’s “Never Stop Challenging” ethos.
- Oct 1, 2017Mazda Racers Take Home Five Championships at 54th Annual Event
Mazda racers were once again in the thick of the battle, and earned five championships.
- Sep 28, 2017300 Racers Chasing Championships and the Mazda Road to 24
Among the entries are approximately 300 Mazda-powered race cars, more than any other brand competing.
- Sep 28, 2017Additional Cash Awards Added to International Shootout
MX-5 Cup partners PAGID Racing and BFGoodrich Tires are each sponsoring $5,000 prizes, so the winner could now pick up a total of $85,000.
- Sep 28, 2017Patrick Gallagher earns $200,000 Mazda Road to 24 Scholarship
Emerging as the 2017 Global Mazda MX-5 champion was Patrick Gallagher. The 24-year old Gallagher, from Thornville, Ohio, drove his No. 29 McCumbee McAleer MX-5 to eight race wins.