- Dec 10, 2017Keith Donegan and Selin Rollan Win $300,000 in Mazda Scholarships
Keith Donegan of Dublin, Ireland and Selin Rollan of Orlando, Florida earned Mazda driver development scholarships this weekend at the Bondurant Racing School circuit in a pair of competitions among young, championship-winning racers.
- Nov 28, 2017Six Drivers Will Pilot Two Mazda RT24-P Prototypes
Mazda Motorsports has announced the team of drivers that will pilot the two Mazda RT24-P race cars in the 2018 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar
- Nov 22, 201712th Year For the Biggest Prize in Grassroots Road Racing
Mazda has confirmed four finalists for the 12th annual Mazda Road to 24 Shootout.
- Nov 7, 2017Inspirational Racer Headed to Surgery is Inspired by Words from Competitors
Mazda racer Liam Dwyer is currently at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center, recovering from intensive but successful surgery on his right leg.
- Nov 3, 2017
This post-season shootout will award a $100,000 Mazda Motorsports scholarship to compete in the 2018 Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich Tires.
- Oct 23, 2017Five Mazda Racers Claim Championships During Sebring Weekend
Mazda racers scored five wins on a hot, humid, and occasionally rainy Sunday in Florida, as the National Auto Sport Association (NASA) concluded its season-ending championship weekends with the Eastern States Championships presented by Toyo Tires at historic Sebring International Raceway.
- Oct 14, 2017Over 150 passes in 90 minutes of racing as field fought for $120,000 payout
Gallagher started from third in both races. A second place finish in Race One and victory in Race Two combined to earn him the overall weekend prize of $75,000.
- Oct 11, 201729 Car Spec Miata Race Highlights Thunderhill Weekend
The 2017 NASA Western States Championships presented by Toyo Tires will be remembered as the year of the fire.
- Oct 5, 2017Dwyer Will Wear Helmet Design of the Late Mazda Racer Yoshimi Katayama
Yoshimi Katayama was a Mazda factory driver for nearly three decades, and he traversed the world as the embodiment of Mazda’s “Never Stop Challenging” ethos.
- Oct 1, 2017Mazda Racers Take Home Five Championships at 54th Annual Event
Mazda racers were once again in the thick of the battle, and earned five championships.