- Sep 28, 2017300 Racers Chasing Championships and the Mazda Road to 24
Among the entries are approximately 300 Mazda-powered race cars, more than any other brand competing.
- Sep 28, 2017Additional Cash Awards Added to International Shootout
MX-5 Cup partners PAGID Racing and BFGoodrich Tires are each sponsoring $5,000 prizes, so the winner could now pick up a total of $85,000.
- Sep 28, 2017Patrick Gallagher earns $200,000 Mazda Road to 24 Scholarship
Emerging as the 2017 Global Mazda MX-5 champion was Patrick Gallagher. The 24-year old Gallagher, from Thornville, Ohio, drove his No. 29 McCumbee McAleer MX-5 to eight race wins.
- Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich Tires Returns to Mazda Raceway Laguna SecaSep 21, 2017$50,000 for top rookie up for grabs as series closes season at home track
The 2017 Global Mazda MX-5 Cup season has been nothing short of remarkable as it heads to its 2017 finale this weekend at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in Monterey, California, where $50,000 in prize money is on the line for the season’s highest-scoring rookie.
- Aug 28, 2017The Mazda Road to Indy Will Crown Three Champions This Week at Watkins Glen
More than $2 million in Mazda driver development scholarships will be earned this weekend at the season finale for the 2017 Mazda Road to Indy season.
- Jul 24, 2017Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course Results Have Huge Championship Implications
With the Mazda Road to Indy (#MRTI) nearing the end of the 2017 season, the three series will compete in seven races this weekend at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
- Jul 18, 2017New Mazda Prototype Team Will Debut in 2018
Mazda Motorsports begins a new era today with the creation of Mazda Team Joest, which will be the factory Mazda Prototype race team competing in the North American IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship under Daytona Prototype international (DPi) rules.
- Jul 9, 2017Mazdas Finish Fourth and Fifth at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
The Mazda Prototype team continued a run of strong finishes with a pair of top-five tallies today at the Mobil 1 Sportscar Grand Prix for the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park.
- Jul 3, 2017Mazda Prototype Team Striving for Third Consecutive Podium Finish
The Mazda Prototype team rolls into Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (CTMP) outside of Toronto this weekend for the Mobil 1 Sportscar Grand Prix.
- Jul 2, 2017Second-straight Third-Place Finish for Mazda Team
The No. 55 Mazda Prototype car was never the fastest on the race track at Watkins Glen International for the Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen, but with nearly flawless execution by the drivers and pit crew and an ever-improving car, they finished third in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship race today.