- May 25, 2016Mazda3 Reigns Supreme of 10 Coolest Cars for Third Straight Year
The 2016 Mazda3 topped the list of the 10 Coolest Cars Under $18,000 of 2016 by the editors at Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com for the third consecutive year.
- May 11, 2016Mazda3 and Mazda6 Join Mazda’s Flagship Roadster on Editor- and Reader-Voted List
The MX-5 Miata topped a list of the Ten Best Automobiles Today. It is one of three Mazda vehicles on the list, which also includes the Mazda3 and Mazda6.
- May 10, 2016Mazda becomes “Official Presenting Sponsor” of the country’s finest marathon series
USA TODAY SPORTS & Mazda announced a new partnership around the USA TODAY Sports Active Alliance – a network of the country’s finest independent marathons.
- May 9, 20162016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Named Performance Compact Winner at Texas Auto Writers Association’s ‘Texas Auto Roundup’
The MX-5 Miata entered the ultra-competitive Performance Compact Category, besting stiff competition from Germany and Italy.
- Apr 25, 2016All-New 2016 Mazda CX-3 Takes Home ‘Best Compact Utility Vehicle’ Award at Northwest Automotive Press Association’s ‘Mudfest’
The 2016 Mazda CX-3 drove away with top honors, earning the designation of Northwest Outdoor Activity Vehicle of the Year, Compact Utility Vehicle.
- Apr 20, 2016
Winners on the list include category standouts and staff favorites, including Mazda MX-5 Miata, Mazda3, the CX-3 subcompact crossover SUV and the compact CX-5 crossover.
- Mar 29, 2016Mazda Partners with Japanese Nostalgic Car to Host Only Vintage Japanese Road Rally in North America'Touge California' to Take 28 Vehicles Through 200 Miles of Coasts and Canyons
Expected to feature 28 rare and original Japanese cars from the 1960s, ’70s and early ’80s, the rally will cascade up the coast from San Diego to Mazda’s Irvine-based R&D facility.
- Mar 25, 2016
The 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata was recently named the winner of not one, but two prestigious 2016 Autobytel Car and Truck Awards.
- Mar 24, 2016The second Mazda to win the award following Mazda2 in 2008
The fourth-generation Mazda MX-5 (known as Mazda Roadster in Japan) has been named the 2016 World Car of the Year.
- Mar 22, 2016Latest award marks 11th time MX-5 has been honored
The 2016 MX-5 Miata has been named a 2016 AUTOMOBILE All-Star, one of seven all-new vehicles selected to the publication’s annual list of the best vehicles on the road today.