- Feb 9, 2016
The 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata has been named the “Best Sports Car for the Money” by US News & World Report.
- Jan 27, 2016Mazda’s new sports car concept takes grand prize at the Festival Automobile International RX-VISION on display at Hôtel National des Invalides exhibition in Paris until 31 January
The Mazda RX-VISION, a stunning rotary-powered sports car concept, captured the “Most Beautiful Concept Car of the Year” award at the 31st Festival Automobile International.
- Jan 20, 2016
Ace Metrix, a leading video advertising analytics company, recently announced Mazda North American Operations as their 2015 Automotive Brand of the Year in the non-luxury category.
- Jan 12, 2016Mazda3 wins for performance, style and family friendliness
The 2016 Mazda3 5-Door s Grand Touring has been selected as the ‘Best Compact’ vehicle for Good Housekeeping/Car and Driver’s inaugural ‘2016 Best New Car Awards.’
- Dec 16, 2015SKYACTIV Technology Delivers Top Fuel Efficiency Spot for Third Consecutive Year
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) noted in its most recent Light Duty Fuel Economy Trends report that Mazda Motor Corporation is the most fuel-efficient auto manufacturer in the U.S.
- Dec 11, 2015
The 2016 Mazda3 and the 2016 Mazda6 have earned top honors on the Consumers Digest “Best Buys” list for 2016. The Mazda3 was selected in the “Compact Cars” category, while the Mazda6 was named one of the best “Family Cars.”
Dec 8, 2015Mazda CX-3 Crossover and MX-5 Miata Earn Top Honors
The Hispanic Motor Press has honored Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) with best-in-segment awards for 2016, naming the 2016 CX-3 as the best subcompact crossover and the 2016 MX-5 Miata the best sports car.
- Dec 7, 2015SKYACTIV Technology Delivers Top Fuel Efficiency Spot for Third Consecutive Year
The all-new Roadster is the sixth model in Mazda’s new-generation lineup of vehicles that feature the full range of SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY*1 and KODO—Soul of Motion design.
- Dec 4, 2015Mazda Surprises Four Additional Organizations with $10,000 In Kind Each
MNAO, through the Mazda Drive for Good® program and partnership with NBCUniversal, has selected The Confetti Foundation as the recipient of $30,000 in goods and services.
- Nov 25, 2015Mazda Is The Only Automaker To Have Two Vehicles Earn 10Best Awards In Each Of The Last Three Years
Car and Driver magazine has named the 2016 Mazda3 and MX-5 Miata to its annual 10Best vehicle awards, continuing Mazda’s strong showing as the only automaker to have taken two spots on the list each year for the last three years.