- Jan 2, 2020Full-season drivers return and are joined by Ryan Hunter-Reay and Olivier Pla for endurance races
Mazda Team Joest will feature a familiar lineup of drivers who will drive the pair of Mazda RT24-Ps in the 2020 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
- Oct 1, 20192019 Global Mazda MX-5 Cup Champion to drive for Mazda Motorsports in 2020 IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge
Bryan Ortiz, the 2019 Battery Tender® Global Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich® champion, has been named the first driver of the Mazda3 TCR.
- Apr 26, 2019Indycar Champion and Indianapolis 500 Winner Joins Jonathan Bomarito in Debut Race for Mazda
Mazda Team Joest will welcome one of America’s top IndyCar drivers to the team as Ryan Hunter-Reay will compete for Mazda at the Sports Car Challenge at Mid-Ohio, May 3-5, at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
- Aug 2, 2018Marine Veteran to compete in 24-hour endurance race after osseointegration procedure
It’s been a long road to get back behind the wheel of a race car for Staff Sgt. (Ret.) Liam Dwyer, but next weekend he will return to competition in a 24-hour ChampCar race at VIRginia International Raceway behind the wheel of a Global Mazda MX-5 Cup race car.
- May 29, 2018
As the USF2000 and Pro Mazda Championships made their return to Lucas Oil Raceway for the Carb Night Classic, up in the grandstands a familiar face was watching the action from above with a serious interest on the outcome of the race. Wisconsin’s Aaron Telitz won the Freedom 75 USF2000 race at the same track in 2014 and wanted to cheer on the up-and-coming Mazda Road to Indy drivers and teams as they took to the 0.6-mile short oval.
- Nov 28, 2017Six Drivers Will Pilot Two Mazda RT24-P Prototypes
Mazda Motorsports has announced the team of drivers that will pilot the two Mazda RT24-P race cars in the 2018 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar
- Nov 22, 201712th Year For the Biggest Prize in Grassroots Road Racing
Mazda has confirmed four finalists for the 12th annual Mazda Road to 24 Shootout.
- Nov 3, 2017
This post-season shootout will award a $100,000 Mazda Motorsports scholarship to compete in the 2018 Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich Tires.
- Jul 18, 2017New Mazda Prototype Team Will Debut in 2018
Mazda Motorsports begins a new era today with the creation of Mazda Team Joest, which will be the factory Mazda Prototype race team competing in the North American IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship under Daytona Prototype international (DPi) rules.
- Apr 20, 2017Silicon Valley Racer Successfully Graduates from Both Club Racing and College
This coming weekend will see Cresci make his professional race debut in the Battery Tender Global MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich Tires.