- Mar 1, 2017Pro Mazda Champion Moves Up to Indy Lights
Aaron Telitz will compete in the 2017 Indy Lights Presented by Cooper Tires series with the Belardi Auto Racing team, driving the No. 9 car in Mazda’s iconic Soul Red livery.
- Feb 21, 2017Scotsman Completes Driver Trio in No. 70 Mazda Prototype
The Mazda Prototype team has added Marino Franchitti to the driver lineup for the 65th annual Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring.
- Jan 4, 2017
The two-car Mazda Prototype team has confirmed the driver lineup that will compete in the top category of the 2017 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
- Nov 10, 2016Mazda Taps Motorsports Experts to Help Select $100,000 Scholarship Winner
Mazda has confirmed the judges for the 11th annual Mazda Road to 24 Shootout. This post-season shootout will award a $100,000 Mazda Motorsports scholarship to compete in the 2017 Battery Tender Mazda Global MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich Tires.
- Nov 3, 2016One Talented Racer Will Earn a $100,000 Scholarship for the 2017 Battery Tender Mazda Global MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires
Mazda has confirmed the eight finalists for the 11th annual Mazda Road to 24 Shootout. This post-season shootout will award a $100,000 Mazda Motorsports scholarship to compete in the 2017 Battery Tender Mazda Global MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich Tires. The 2016 Shootout will take place November 15-16, 2016 at the NOLA Motorsports Park, in Avondale, Louisiana.
- Oct 17, 2016Mazda Racers Score Six More Club Racing Championships
The final preliminary invitation to the 2016 Mazda Road to 24 Shootout, the NASA Western States Championships presented by Toyo Tires, concluded yesterday with another six championships earned by Mazda racers.
- Oct 6, 2016Multiple Touring Car Championships on the Line at Mazda Raceway
It is fitting that the final professional sports car race-weekend of 2016, the Pirelli World Challenge season finale, will take place at iconic Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
- Sep 23, 2016Stevan McAleer and Chad McCumbee Go for a Second Consecutive IMSA Title
Next Friday afternoon at Road Atlanta, co-drivers Chad McCumbee and Stevan McAleer will be striving to earn a second straight championship in the Street Tuner (ST) class of the IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge.
- Sep 12, 2016All-Mazda Weekend at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca Determines Champions
The Mazda Road to Indy allows young drivers to compete each year for championships that award them with nearly $2 million in Mazda scholarships to further their career.
- Aug 22, 2016Danny Bender and Teammates Race into Virginia International Raceway this Weekend
“Win on Sunday, Sell on Monday” is one of the most enduring cliches in auto racing. Yet, for Mazda racer Danny Bender, it’s literally true.