- Jun 6, 2016Mazda’s Award-Winning CUV Now Includes 18-Inch Wheels in Touring Trim, Lower-Cost i-ACTIVSENSE Safety Package
Mazda CX-3 captivated onlookers with its show-car-like KODO—Soul of Motion design that stood out among its staid competitors when it hit the road last year.
- May 25, 2016Mazda3 Reigns Supreme of 10 Coolest Cars for Third Straight Year
The 2016 Mazda3 topped the list of the 10 Coolest Cars Under $18,000 of 2016 by the editors at Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com for the third consecutive year.
- Mar 17, 2016
MNAO announced that it will make Automatic Emergency Braking standard on all of its new vehicles by Sept. 1, 2022, as part of its i-ACTIVSENSE safety technologies strategy.
- Jan 12, 2016Mazda3 wins for performance, style and family friendliness
The 2016 Mazda3 5-Door s Grand Touring has been selected as the ‘Best Compact’ vehicle for Good Housekeeping/Car and Driver’s inaugural ‘2016 Best New Car Awards.’
- Dec 18, 2015Backup Camera Now Standard on Most Trim Levels, Navigation Added to CX-5 Touring and Grand Touring
Just in time for Christmas, Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) has announced pricing and packaging for the 2016.5 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover, adding value and reducing complexity in CX-5’s trim level structure.
- Nov 18, 2015CX-9 offers elevated experience with innovative technologies, new SKYACTIV-G 2.5T engine and premium, authentic materials
With the new CX-9, engineers sought to instill driving dynamics befitting of a Mazda—agile handling, tight steering and a responsive, controllable powertrain.
- Nov 18, 2015High-end model of the new-generation lineup has been tailored for the North American market
The model has been tailored for the North American market, which is expected to account for 80 percent of global sales forecast at 50,000 units annually.
- Sep 14, 2015
The Mazda KOERU demonstrates Mazda’s unique and daring interpretation of a crossover vehicle, proposed for the fast-growing crossover market.
- Aug 6, 2015
Having launched two refreshed and two all-new models for the 2016 model year, Mazda North American Operations is keeping busy with broadening its award-winning lineup of cars and crossovers.
- Jul 16, 2015
New vehicle segments don’t come around often. So when Mazda had the opportunity to create its very own subcompact crossover to tackle the urban sprawl, as well as the road less-traveled, it did so the only way it would – with the fun-to-drive, stylish and upscale 2016 Mazda CX-3.