- Jan 19, 2016Mazda Employees and Dealers to Donate More Than 72,000 Charitable Service Hours
MNAO today announced that it is donating $5,354,550 to select charities as a result of its Mazda Drive for Good event, an 8.4 percent increase over 2015.
- Nov 19, 2015
Customers who purchase or lease a new Mazda during the Mazda Drive for Good® event running from November 23 through January 4 will be able to designate $150 to one of these four national nonprofits or 46 local organizations.
- Oct 14, 2015One Charity Will Win $30,000 In-Kind Contribution to Support Their Special Cause
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) and NBCUniversal have again partnered for the 2015 Mazda Drive for Good® program to help one lucky nonprofit with an in-kind contribution in the form of goods and services valued at $30,000 in other marketing materials.
- Sep 16, 2015
Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County and the Mazda Foundation today announced a $500,000 grant by the Foundation which will be used to fund Second Harvest programs targeting hungry children and seniors in the community.
- Sep 14, 2015Science@OC Receives $10,000 Grant from the Mazda Foundation for Science Education in Orange County Public Schools
Science@OC, the Orange County non-profit dedicated to strengthening science education in Orange County’s public middle schools, announced that is has received a $10,000 grant from the Mazda Foundation.
- Aug 26, 2015Mazda Foundation and Challenged Athletes Foundation Team Up For a Second Year on ‘Million Dollar Challenge’ Fundraising Event
Building off a successful partnership since 2011, the Mazda Foundation (USA), Inc. will return as the title sponsor of the 10th Anniversary Million Dollar Challenge.
- Jul 24, 2015
MNAO announced that the exclusive 2016 MX-5 Launch Edition donated by Mazda Drive for Good® to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® raised $50,000 for the children’s charity during its inaugural St. Jude Hope in the Hamptons event.
- Jul 10, 2015
Mazda North American Operations, through its Mazda Drive for Good program, donated a 2016 MX-5 Miata Launch Edition, one of only 1,000 made for the U.S. market, to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® to be auctioned at its inaugural Hope for the Hamptons event.
- May 5, 2015
MNAO, through its Mazda Drive for Good® program, today announced a $1,000,000 donation to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- May 5, 2015Mazda Foundation Supports After-School All-Stars Los Angeles Student-led Project to Reduce Distracted Driving
After-School All-Stars (ASAS) announced today that the Mazda Foundation (USA), Inc. is supporting student-led service projects that bring greater awareness to the dangers of distracted driving.