- Oct 1, 20182019 MX-5 features numerous updates, starting at $25,730
The feeling you get on the open road in a lightweight roadster is unmatched. To build upon that feeling, Mazda’s engineers have enriched the 2019 MX-5 Miata’s SKYACTIV-G 2.0-liter engine to boast 17 percent more power and greater fuel-efficiency than last year’s model.
- Sep 14, 2018Front Cross Member Corrosion Issue
Mazda North American Operations filed a Part 573 with NHTSA regarding a safety concern with certain Model Year 2009 and 2010 Mazda6 vehicles.
- Aug 6, 2018Mazda’s Flagship Crossover SUV Welcomes Ventilated Seats, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ to Options Roster
With each successive model year, the second-generation Mazda CX-9 midsize crossover SUV has benefited from refinements, technology updates and performance improvements.
- Jul 31, 2018Mazda’s Flagship Sedan to Receive Dealer-Installed Upgrade for Touring Trim Level and Above at No Extra Cost Starting this September
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ will be available nationwide beginning in September for the 2018 Mazda6 midsize sedan as a dealer-installed upgrade for Touring trim level and above at no extra cost.
- Jul 30, 2018Upgraded Engine, More Features and New GT-S Package Highlight Numerous Improvements
How do you make the world’s best-selling, two-seat roadster even better? Mazda’s designers and engineers have found the answer with the 2019 MX-5 Miata RF, which goes on sale later in August.
- Jul 25, 2018
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced that the 2018 Mazda6 midsize sedan has been named as an Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) “2018 Top Safety Pick” recipient, when equipped with optional Adaptive Front-Lighting System.
- Jul 20, 2018CX-5 is the only 2018 IIHS TSP+ within the small SUV category
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced that the 2018 CX-5 was named as a “2018 Top Safety Pick+” recipient, when equipped with the Adaptive Front-Lighting System built after March 2018, by the nonprofit Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
- Jun 22, 2018Side Curtain Air Bag May Not Unfold Properly
Mazda North American Operations filed a Part 573 with NHTSA regarding a safety concern with certain Model Year 2018 Mazda CX-5 vehicles.
- Jun 22, 2018Mazda’s Three-Row Crossover SUV Earns Five Stars Overall for Crashworthiness
The 2018 Mazda CX-9 midsize, three-row crossover SUV earned a five-star overall rating in the U.S. government’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) following the completion of rigorous collision and pre-collision testing.
- Jun 20, 2018Mazda’s Revised Roadster Goes on Sale in the U.S. This Fall
The Mazda MX-5 Miata has never been about power; it’s a car whose sole purpose is to help the driver and passenger fall in love with driving. But, a little extra power never hurts, which comes as one aspect of numerous updates for the 2019 model year.