- Nov 21, 2018
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) announced today that Apple CarPlay™ integration for your iPhone® and Android Auto™ are now available as a dealer-installed update for applicable Mazda vehicles, model year 2014 or newer and equipped with MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system.
- Nov 9, 20182018 Seattle International Auto Show Press Kit - U.S. Specifications
From a simple commute to an epic road trip, experiences are formed, and memories are made.
- Nov 9, 2018
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today introduced the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Signature at the 2018 Seattle Auto Show. The show is open to the public from November 9-12.
- Nov 8, 2018
Mazda Motor Corporation announced today that the all-new Mazda3 will make its world premiere at the Los Angeles Auto Show, open to the public Nov. 30 through Dec. 9.1
- Oct 1, 20182019 MX-5 features numerous updates, starting at $25,730
The feeling you get on the open road in a lightweight roadster is unmatched. To build upon that feeling, Mazda’s engineers have enriched the 2019 MX-5 Miata’s SKYACTIV-G 2.0-liter engine to boast 17 percent more power and greater fuel-efficiency than last year’s model.
- Aug 6, 2018Mazda’s Flagship Crossover SUV Welcomes Ventilated Seats, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ to Options Roster
With each successive model year, the second-generation Mazda CX-9 midsize crossover SUV has benefited from refinements, technology updates and performance improvements.
- Jul 31, 2018Mazda’s Flagship Sedan to Receive Dealer-Installed Upgrade for Touring Trim Level and Above at No Extra Cost Starting this September
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ will be available nationwide beginning in September for the 2018 Mazda6 midsize sedan as a dealer-installed upgrade for Touring trim level and above at no extra cost.
- Jul 30, 2018Upgraded Engine, More Features and New GT-S Package Highlight Numerous Improvements
How do you make the world’s best-selling, two-seat roadster even better? Mazda’s designers and engineers have found the answer with the 2019 MX-5 Miata RF, which goes on sale later in August.
- Jun 20, 2018Mazda’s Revised Roadster Goes on Sale in the U.S. This Fall
The Mazda MX-5 Miata has never been about power; it’s a car whose sole purpose is to help the driver and passenger fall in love with driving. But, a little extra power never hurts, which comes as one aspect of numerous updates for the 2019 model year.
- Jun 1, 2018
Mazda North American Operations has adjusted destination and handling (D&H) charges increase by $5 for cars and $20 for crossover SUVs for 2018 and 2019 vehicles, including fleet vehicles, effective June 1, 2018. The newly adjusted D&H price is $895 for cars and $995 for crossover SUVs ($940 and $1,040 in Alaska, respectively).