- Sep 5, 2017Increased Safety Equipment, Standard G-Vectoring Control and Refinements Highlight Improvements
Mazda’s CX-9 has earned a reputation for excellence, being named a finalist for both North American Utility Vehicle of the Year and World Car of the Year.
- Aug 29, 2017
Digital Trends’ editors have gotten wheel time in a number of vehicles this year, but no other crossover SUV stood above the 2017 Mazda CX-5, earning their pick as the 2017 Digital Trends’ Best SUV/CUV of the Year, besting two premium competitors.
- 2018 Mazda CX-3 Further Improves Upon the Subcompact Crossover SUV Class with Added Refinement and FeaturesAug 28, 2017Mazda’s Entry-Level Crossover SUV Gains New Safety, Luxury and Technology Features
Mazda CX-3 subcompact crossover SUV has undergone its first round of thoughtful improvements, treating drivers to an impressive value with available features they might not find in vehicles costing twice as much.
- Aug 2, 2017Smart City Brake Support Automatic Emergency Braking Now Standard on Base Mazda3 Trim; Dealership Arrivals Start This Month
For 2018, Mazda’s small sedan and five-door hatchback offer greater value, starting with standard Smart City Brake Support in the entry-level Mazda3 Sport, demonstrating Mazda’s commitment to advanced safety technologies at all price points.
- May 9, 2017Award-Winning Mazda6 Family Sedan Continues to Blend Practicality, Efficiency, Safety, Craftsmanship and Uncommonly Good Driving Dynamics
Now in its third generation, Mazda6 celebrates its 15th anniversary since going on sale internationally, still setting the benchmark for its segment and for the Mazda brand.
- Apr 28, 2017Fifteen-City Ride and Drive Tour to Take New Vehicle Test Drive to the Next Level
Following its much anticipated arrival in dealerships, Mazda North American Operations is taking the all-new 2017 Mazda CX-5 on a fifteen-city, nationwide “Experience the All-New 2017 Mazda CX-5” tour.
- Apr 24, 2017
Mazda Motor Corporation announced today that the One-Millionth Mazda MX-5 Miata, a commemorative model celebrating the production of 1 million units of Mazda’s iconic two-seater convertible sports car, has returned home after a year-long tour that saw the model exhibited at fan-facing events around the globe. The car arrived back at the company’s Hiroshima headquarters on April 7.
- Apr 20, 2017Track-Only Exclusive Part Reduced to $3,085
Mazda Motorsports announced an adjustment in the price for the track-only, removable MX-5 Cup hardtop. The hardtop will retail for $3,085.00, reduced from the originally announced price of $4,420.00
- Apr 17, 2017Mazda’s Midsize, Three-Row Crossover SUV’s Upscale Ambience Complements Its Award-Winning, Punchy Performance
Mazda’s designers get to join the engineering team with another accolade of their own, as CX-9 has earned a 2017 Wards 10 Best Interiors award.
- Apr 11, 2017Mazda’s Midsize Sedan and Flagship Roadster Recognized as Segment Standouts
The 2017 Mazda6 midsize sedan and Mazda MX-5 Miata RF retractable fastback roadster have been awarded with Popular Mechanics 2017 Automotive Excellence awards.