- Feb 11, 2016
Dealers qualify for Mazda Gold Cup status by meeting rigorous customer satisfaction requirements, sales -loyalty goals, maintaining a quality dealership image, and ensuring their sales and service staff adheres to Mazda training requirements on an on-going basis.
- Feb 9, 2016
The 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata has been named the “Best Sports Car for the Money” by US News & World Report.
- Feb 2, 2016CX-5 and MX-5 Experience Record January Sales
MNAO today reported January U.S. sales of 19,703 vehicles, representing a decrease of 2.8 percent versus last year.
- Jan 27, 2016Mazda’s new sports car concept takes grand prize at the Festival Automobile International RX-VISION on display at Hôtel National des Invalides exhibition in Paris until 31 January
The Mazda RX-VISION, a stunning rotary-powered sports car concept, captured the “Most Beautiful Concept Car of the Year” award at the 31st Festival Automobile International.
- Jan 20, 2016
Ace Metrix, a leading video advertising analytics company, recently announced Mazda North American Operations as their 2015 Automotive Brand of the Year in the non-luxury category.
- Jan 19, 2016Mazda Employees and Dealers to Donate More Than 72,000 Charitable Service Hours
MNAO today announced that it is donating $5,354,550 to select charities as a result of its Mazda Drive for Good event, an 8.4 percent increase over 2015.
- Jan 12, 2016Mazda3 wins for performance, style and family friendliness
The 2016 Mazda3 5-Door s Grand Touring has been selected as the ‘Best Compact’ vehicle for Good Housekeeping/Car and Driver’s inaugural ‘2016 Best New Car Awards.’
- Jan 11, 2016With 50 years of roots in Southern Calif., Irvine will remain 'home' for Mazda
Mazda will occupy five floors of the 21-floor building, totaling 102,000 square feet, with exclusive naming rights on the top of the building.
- Jan 5, 2016
MNAO today reported December U.S. sales of 29,294 vehicles, an increase of 18.1 percent versus December 2014 and the best December since 1994.
- Dec 21, 2015Jim O'Sullivan, Current President, to Retire after 13 Years Leading the Company
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced the appointment of Masahiro Moro to the position of President and CEO, MNAO.