- May 11, 2018
Mazda Motor Corporation has announced the following executive personnel changes, including Representative Directors, proposed to take effect on June 26 following the 152nd ordinary general meeting of shareholders and the subsequent meeting of the board of directors.
- Mar 22, 2018
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced the addition of Emily Taylor to its marketing team as director, communications and experiential marketing.
- Jan 8, 2018Newly created position will focus on incorporating a customer-centric approach to every facet of Mazda’s business
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced the promotion of Jim Lievois, 60, to the newly created role of Executive Vice President (EVP). He also will continue to serve in his current role as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) while overseeing Finance, Administration and IT. Based at the company’s Irvine, California Headquarters office, Lievois will continue to report to MNAO president and CEO, Masahiro Moro.
- Jun 14, 2017Partnership Will Support Implementation of Evolved In-Dealership Experience
Through the partnership, MNAO and ChangeUp will focus on the company’s long-term design goal for all active exclusive dealerships.
- Apr 20, 2017Appointment will focus on the overarching role brand communications play in customers’ experience with Mazda at all touch-points
Mazda North American Operations today announced the appointment of Dino Bernacchi, 47, to the newly created role of Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) for the company’s U.S. operations.
- Apr 10, 2017
The Gold Cup award is an exclusive designation given to a Mazda dealership for its focus and dedication to customer satisfaction and new vehicle sales.
- Mar 23, 2017
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced the addition of Tim Olson to its public relations team as program manager, public relations.
- Mar 22, 2017Mazda Dealerships Recognized for Excellence in Sales Performance and Customer Satisfaction
The designation, given by MNAO, recognizes dealerships across the country for providing exemplary customer experiences together with top sales performance amongst similar-sized dealerships.
- Jan 26, 2017Moves groom next generation of Mazda leadership in U.S.
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced changes to its senior management structure for operations in the United States.
- Dec 7, 2016
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced the addition of Carley Hummel to its public relations team as specialist, corporate communications.