- Oct 1, 2017Mazda Racers Take Home Five Championships at 54th Annual Event
Mazda racers were once again in the thick of the battle, and earned five championships.
- Jul 2, 2017Second-straight Third-Place Finish for Mazda Team
The No. 55 Mazda Prototype car was never the fastest on the race track at Watkins Glen International for the Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen, but with nearly flawless execution by the drivers and pit crew and an ever-improving car, they finished third in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship race today.
- Jun 26, 2017Pigot and Franchitti Join the Mazda Prototype Team This Weekend
Coming off a podium finish at the Grand Prix of Detroit, the Mazda Prototype team carries confidence into the Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen at the iconic Watkins Glen International circuit this weekend.
- Jun 3, 2017Prototype Drivers Tom Long and Joel Miller Earn First Podium Finish
This marks a third consecutive top-three finish for Mazda on street circuits, dating back to this event last season. The sister car, the No. 55 Soul Red Mazda, finished fifth with drivers Jonathan Bomarito and Tristan Nunez.
- Apr 8, 2017The Soul Red No. 55 Mazda Grabs Third-Place Overall at Long Beach
The No. 55 Soul Red Mazda Prototype team earned a best-ever finish in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship with a third-place tally at the 100-minute BUBBA burger Sports Car Grand Prix at Long Beach.
- Apr 3, 2017Mazda Prototype Team in Action Near North American Corporate Headquarters
The two-car Mazda Prototype team will compete in the 100-minute BUBBA burger Sports Car Grand Prix, Saturday at 1:05 p.m. The race can be seen live on FOX-TV, beginning at 1:00 pm Pacific Time / 4:00 pm Eastern Time.
- Mar 13, 2017Two-car Mazda Prototype Team Aim for Overall Victory at 12 Hours of Sebring
Each of the six Mazda Prototype drivers hope to add another prominent highlight to their driving history this weekend.
- Jan 29, 2017Debut of the Mazda RT24-P race car produces 1,000 Race Laps
The 55th running of the Rolex 24 at Daytona featured thrilling finishes in three of the four classes of race cars competing in the race.
- Nov 18, 2016California Racer Scores $100,000 Scholarship for 2017 Battery Tender Mazda MX-5 Cup
After two days of intense competition at NOLA Motorsports Park in Avondale, Louisiana, Matt Cresci from Los Gatos, California won the 2016 Mazda Road to 24 Shootout. The $100,000 scholarship that came with the victory is the largest prize in grassroots motorsports. Launched in 2006, the Mazda Road to 24 Shootout has promoted ten talented grassroots racers into the professional ranks.
- Sep 25, 2016Mazda Racers Score 10 Wins at SCCA and NASA Championships
With two of the biggest club racing events in the country taking place simultaneously, it was a divide and conquer effort for the Mazda Motorsports team.