- Dec 20, 2018Conservation Investment of $6 million to Preserve Spring Pygmy Sunfish Habitat at New Plant Site
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing, U.S.A., Inc. (MTMUS) announced today an agreement with the Center for Biological Diversity and Tennessee Riverkeeper (Conservation Groups) to protect the spring pygmy sunfish and its unique habitat, which is adjacent to the MTMUS auto plant site in Huntsville, AL.
- Nov 28, 2017Mazda will Donate $5 Million and Pledge 50,000 Hours of Volunteer Time in 2018
Building on four years of donations and over 30 years’ worth of volunteer hours completed, Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced they will recommit to their annual charity program, Mazda Drive for Good®, in 2018.
- Sep 13, 2017Additional Donation to American Red Cross to Aid in Rebuilding After Hurricanes Harvey and Irma
In the wake of the continued impact of Hurricane Harvey on the greater Houston area, and the recent destruction caused by Hurricane Irma across Florida, Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) and the Mazda Foundation (USA), Inc., announced an additional immediate $100,000 donation to the American Red Cross.
- Aug 29, 2017Mazda and Mazda Foundation Contribute $100,000 to American Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief Fund
Today, the Mazda Foundation (USA), Inc. and Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) together are donating $100,000 to the American Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief fund to help those being impacted.
- Aug 28, 2017The Mazda Road to Indy Will Crown Three Champions This Week at Watkins Glen
More than $2 million in Mazda driver development scholarships will be earned this weekend at the season finale for the 2017 Mazda Road to Indy season.