- Aug 29, 2017Mazda and Mazda Foundation Contribute $100,000 to American Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief Fund
Today, the Mazda Foundation (USA), Inc. and Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) together are donating $100,000 to the American Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief fund to help those being impacted.
- Aug 28, 2017The Mazda Road to Indy Will Crown Three Champions This Week at Watkins Glen
More than $2 million in Mazda driver development scholarships will be earned this weekend at the season finale for the 2017 Mazda Road to Indy season.
- Mar 7, 2017Employees and dealers pledge over 67,500 charitable service hours for 2017
Since its inception in 2012, Mazda Drive for Good has donated more than $18.4 million, and seen Mazda employees, dealers and partners deliver nearly 263,000 hours of charitable service.
- Nov 21, 2016Mazda Continues Support of Nonprofit Partners Through Annual Charity Program
As part of its annual charity program designed to give back to those in need, Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced the start of the 2016 Mazda Drive for Good® event.
- Sep 23, 2016Mazda Builds on Support of the American Red Cross Annual Disaster Giving Program
Continuing its support of the Annual Disaster Giving Program (ADGP), today Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) announced the company’s largest in-kind vehicle donation, up from 15 last year, which will be granted to the American Red Cross.
- Sep 8, 2016
The Mazda Foundation (USA), Inc. believes strongly in helping furry friends who find themselves neglected or homeless.
- Aug 25, 2016
Farm Share, Inc., is pleased to announce that the Mazda Foundation (USA), Inc. has awarded Farm Share a $10,000.00 grant for transportation-related costs, including fuel and truck maintenance.
- Jan 19, 2016Mazda Employees and Dealers to Donate More Than 72,000 Charitable Service Hours
MNAO today announced that it is donating $5,354,550 to select charities as a result of its Mazda Drive for Good event, an 8.4 percent increase over 2015.
- Nov 19, 2015
Customers who purchase or lease a new Mazda during the Mazda Drive for Good® event running from November 23 through January 4 will be able to designate $150 to one of these four national nonprofits or 46 local organizations.
- Oct 14, 2015One Charity Will Win $30,000 In-Kind Contribution to Support Their Special Cause
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) and NBCUniversal have again partnered for the 2015 Mazda Drive for Good® program to help one lucky nonprofit with an in-kind contribution in the form of goods and services valued at $30,000 in other marketing materials.