- Jan 5, 2020Pla takes pole position in Sunday's qualifying at Roar Before the 24
Olivier Pla and the No. 77 Mazda RT24-P set the standard for the Daytona Prototype international field in Sunday’s qualifying session at the Roar Before the 24, the annual preseason test held at Daytona International Speedway for the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
- Jan 3, 2020CX-5 Sees Best Year; Crossover Lineup Grows with Launch of CX-30
Mazda North American Operations today reported total December sales of 26,491 vehicles, an increase of 2.4 percent compared to December 2018.
- Jan 2, 2020Full-season drivers return and are joined by Ryan Hunter-Reay and Olivier Pla for endurance races
Mazda Team Joest will feature a familiar lineup of drivers who will drive the pair of Mazda RT24-Ps in the 2020 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
- Dec 19, 2019
Mazda North American Operations has filed a Part 573 defect notification with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for a safety defect, which exists in certain 2019 and 2020 Model Year Mazda3 vehicles.
- Dec 5, 2019INDIANA NATIVE WILL RACE SOUL RED CRYSTAL GLOBAL MAZDA MX-5 CUP CAR IN 2020 SEASON
Six drivers competed in the Mazda Road to 24 Shootout on Wednesday, held at the Michelin Laurens Proving Grounds in Mountville, South Carolina, for $100,000 to compete in the 2020 Battery Tender Global Mazda MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich.
- Dec 3, 2019
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported total November sales of 24,374 vehicles, an increase of 18 percent compared to the same month in 2018 and Mazda’s overall best November since 1994.
- Statement On Takata Safety Recall Expansion To The DIR5 Group Of Vehicles To Existing Safety Recalls 1317F AND 2618FNov 26, 2019
This recall is an expansion of Safety Recall 1317F – Passenger Air Bag Inflator Replacement filed with NHTSA on October 12, 2018.
- Nov 20, 2019NEW MAZDA CROSSOVER MAKES U.S. DEBUT AT 2019 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW
Mazda has always adopted a human-centric approach to building cars. With the U.S. debut of the all-new Mazda CX-30, the brand has taken this approach to another level.
- Nov 19, 2019MAZDA’S DIRECT, SPORTY HANDLING AND QUALITY INTERIORS HELP SECURE TOP SPOT FOR THE FIFTH YEAR IN A ROW
For the fifth consecutive year, Mazda has been awarded the “Best Car Brand” by U.S. News & World Report.
- Nov 13, 2019U.S. DEBUT OF NEW MAZDA SUV ALONGSIDE 2020 CX-5, CX-9
Mazda North American Operations announced today that the all-new Mazda CX-30 will make its U.S. debut at the 2019 Los Angeles Auto Show during the Mazda Press Conference on 11/20 at 1:20 p.m. PT.