- Dec 3, 2019
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported total November sales of 24,374 vehicles, an increase of 18 percent compared to the same month in 2018 and Mazda’s overall best November since 1994.
- Statement On Takata Safety Recall Expansion To The DIR5 Group Of Vehicles To Existing Safety Recalls 1317F AND 2618FNov 26, 2019
This recall is an expansion of Safety Recall 1317F – Passenger Air Bag Inflator Replacement filed with NHTSA on October 12, 2018.
- Nov 20, 2019NEW MAZDA CROSSOVER MAKES U.S. DEBUT AT 2019 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW
Mazda has always adopted a human-centric approach to building cars. With the U.S. debut of the all-new Mazda CX-30, the brand has taken this approach to another level.
- Nov 19, 2019MAZDA’S DIRECT, SPORTY HANDLING AND QUALITY INTERIORS HELP SECURE TOP SPOT FOR THE FIFTH YEAR IN A ROW
For the fifth consecutive year, Mazda has been awarded the “Best Car Brand” by U.S. News & World Report.
- Nov 13, 2019U.S. DEBUT OF NEW MAZDA SUV ALONGSIDE 2020 CX-5, CX-9
Mazda North American Operations announced today that the all-new Mazda CX-30 will make its U.S. debut at the 2019 Los Angeles Auto Show during the Mazda Press Conference on 11/20 at 1:20 p.m. PT.
- Nov 12, 2019ATHLETIC APPEAL UNLIKE MOST OTHER CROSSOVER SUVS
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 receives numerous refinements at every trim level, from performance upgrades to more standard safety features.
- Nov 11, 2019
Mazda North American Operations announced today that motorsports industry veteran Nelson Cosgrove has been named as Director of Mazda Motorsports.
- Nov 7, 2019PARTICIPATING DEALERS SEE IMPROVED CUSTOMER RETENTION AND SALES
IRVINE, Calif. (November 7, 2019) – Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) is celebrating a significant milestone on its path to premium: the opening of the 100th updated dealership. Mazda’s...
- Nov 5, 2019Vehicle Instability Due To Partial Tire Tread Separation
Mazda North American Operations has filed a Part 573 notification with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for a safety defect on certain 2019 Model Year CX-9 vehicles.
- Nov 1, 2019
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported total October sales of 19,520 vehicles, an increase of 4.5 percent compared to October 2018.