Feb 3, 2020MID-YEAR PRICING INCREASE IN EFFECT FOR SELECT 2020 MODELS
Mazda North American Operations has adjusted destination and handling (D&H) charges, increasing by $25 for cars and $55 for crossover SUVs for all 2020 Mazda vehicles, effective February 3, 2020.
Feb 3, 2020
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported total January sales of 23,621 vehicles, an increase of 17.8 percent compared to January 2019.
- SURVEY FINDS ROAD TRIPS ARE MILLENNIALS’ SECRET TO DISCONNECTING FROM BUSY LIFE AND ENJOYING QUALITY TIMEFeb 3, 2020HOWEVER, NEARLY 50 PERCENT OF MILLENNIALS WOULD GIVE THEIR CURRENT CAR A FAILING OR BARELY PASSING GRADE FOR ITS ROAD-TRIP WORTHINESS
In this busy world, consumers of all generations are engaged in a silent battle to disconnect from work and social media — and the devices that keep them tethered to both. Millennials are no different
- Feb 3, 2020FLIS PERFORMANCE TO BUILD GLOBAL MAZDA MX-5 CUP CARS BEGINNING IN 2020 SEASON
Mazda Motorsports has selected Flis Performance as the new constructor of the Global Mazda MX-5 Cup car.
Jan 30, 2020
Today Mazda Motor Corporation celebrated its 100th anniversary with an employee event at its headquarters in Hiroshima, Japan.
- Jan 28, 2020Ample Amenities, Lightweight Package
Through its many iterations, the 2020 MX-5 Miata offers more amenities while maintaining the necessary characteristics of a driver’s car: lightweight, nimble and most importantly, fun-to-drive.
- Jan 26, 2020Jarvis, Nunez and Pla record best overall finish for Mazda at Daytona in No. 77 Mazda RT24-P
Two Mazda RT24-Ps battled over 24 hours of racing at Daytona International Speedway to record the company’s best overall finish at the Rolex 24 at Daytona.
- Jan 23, 2020Jarvis driver to second straight pole position, Bomarito third in qualifying for Rolex 24 at Daytona
For the second straight year, Oliver Jarvis has claimed pole position for the Rolex 24 at Daytona in the No. 77 Mazda RT24-P.
- Jan 21, 2020Mazda RT24-Ps looking for 24 hours of endurance racing success in Daytona
After setting the fastest time of the weekend for the Daytona Prototype international class at the Roar Before the 24, Mazda Team Joest returns to Daytona International Speedway this weekend with one goal in mind.
- Jan 9, 2020Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Among Several Standard Features
For 2020, Mazda has equipped the subcompact crossover SUV with Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM, an extensive suite of safety features and more standard premium conveniences.