- Jul 8, 2020Turbo Engine Now Available for Mazda3 Hatchback and Sedan
The launch of the fourth generation Mazda3 stirred emotions with its bold yet sophisticated styling. Renowned as the World Car Design of the Year, fans were captivated by its mature interpretation...
Jul 8, 2020Mazda Connected Services and in-car Wi-Fi hot spot standard across all models
Alongside the new Mazda3 2.5 Turbo, two additional powertrains are now available. With many options, fans can find a Mazda3 that best fits their unique lifestyle. Today, Mazda North American Operations is announcing that the 2021 Mazda3 will go on sale in the fall of 2020.
- Jun 29, 2020Mazda Commemorates Centennial with the Best-Selling Two-Seat Sports Car in the World
Mazda North American Operations announced today that the 100th Anniversary Special Edition Mazda MX-5 Miata will be offered in limited numbers for the U.S. later this year. The iconic roadster is...
- Apr 3, 2020COMMEMORATIVE MODELS INSPIRED BY MAZDA’S FIRST PASSENGER VEHICLE, 1960 R360 COUPE
In January of this year, Mazda Motor Corporation celebrated its 100th anniversary. Mazda is humbled by the strong support from so many people all over the world, from enthusiastic fans, passionate engineers and designers, and all others who have supported the brand. To express the years of appreciation, Mazda has announced 100th Anniversary Special Edition models.
- Mar 13, 2020
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) today announced that the 2020 Mazda CX-30 has earned its 2020 TOP SAFETY PICK award when equipped with specific headlights.
- Feb 28, 2020FIVE STARS OVERALL FOR CRASHWORTHINESS
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) announces the 2020 Mazda3 has received 5-Star overall ratings in frontal crash, side crash, rollover, and in overall vehicle score – the highest government safety ratings a vehicle can earn.
- Feb 12, 2020MAZDA HAS MOST 2020 IIHS “TOP SAFETY PICK+” AWARDS OF ANY OTHER AUTOMAKER
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) today announced that the Mazda3 Sedan and Hatchback, Mazda6, CX-3, and CX-5 vehicles have earned its 2020 TOP SAFETY PICK+ award.
- Jan 28, 2020Ample Amenities, Lightweight Package
Through its many iterations, the 2020 MX-5 Miata offers more amenities while maintaining the necessary characteristics of a driver’s car: lightweight, nimble and most importantly, fun-to-drive.
- Jan 9, 2020Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Among Several Standard Features
For 2020, Mazda has equipped the subcompact crossover SUV with Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM, an extensive suite of safety features and more standard premium conveniences.
- Statement On Takata Safety Recall Expansion To The DIR5 Group Of Vehicles To Existing Safety Recalls 1317F AND 2618FNov 26, 2019
This recall is an expansion of Safety Recall 1317F – Passenger Air Bag Inflator Replacement filed with NHTSA on October 12, 2018.