Sep 28, 2021Second Row Seat May Slide Unintentionally
WASHINGTON, DC. (September 28, 2021) – Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) has filed a defect notification with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for a safety defect...
Sep 28, 2021Fuel May Leak From Fuel Pump Mounting Rings
WASHINGTON, DC. (September 28, 2021) – Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) has filed a defect notification with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for a safety defect,...
- Sep 14, 2021Performance-Enhancing i-Activ AWD Will Now be Standard on All Upcoming CX Models
Mazda North America Operations announces major updates to the brand's best-selling vehicle in the U.S., Mazda CX-5. The compelling crossover will continue to allure a wide range of customers with...
Apr 28, 2021
April 28, 2021 IRVINE, Calif. (April 28, 2021) – Today, Kelley Blue Book announced the 2021 Mazda MX-5 Miata as the winner of its “2021 5-Year Cost to Own Awards” sports car category. Kelley...
- Apr 14, 2021Beautifully Designed EV is the First in Mazda's Electrification Lineup
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announces the introduction of the all-new Mazda MX-30, the brand's first battery-electric vehicle, to the US market beginning in fall 2021 with...
- Dec 10, 2020More Features for Everyday Driving Enjoyment
The Mazda MX-5 Miata remains as one of the most engaging roadsters on the road. Standing the test of time, the MX-5 Miata has continued to delight enthusiasts for over three decades. Its...
- Dec 1, 2020Three Available Turbo Model Offerings: Standard, Premium and Premium Plus Package
The journey ahead in the 2021 Mazda CX-30 2.5 Turbo just expanded with the addition of the Skyactiv-G 2.5 Turbo. Mazda's newest crossover blends sophisticated designs, ample amenities, nimble...
- Nov 18, 2020Compact SUV praised for driving dynamics, design and value
The 2021 Mazda CX-5 today was named as a Car and Driver 10Best winner, the fourth consecutive year that Mazda's compact crossover SUV has received the award. Recognized by Car and Driver for its...
- Nov 17, 2020
November 17, 2020 WASHINGTON, DC (November 17, 2020) – Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) is pleased to announce that U.S. News & World Report has named Mazda the “Best Car Brand” for...
- Sep 17, 2020Engaging Turbo Engine Available for Subcompact Crossover
The Mazda CX-30's compact profile help it gracefully navigate through tight turns, while its bold proportions provide ample space to travel with all the essentials. The subcompact crossover is an...
- Sep 1, 2020New Carbon Edition Adds Unique Styling to Dynamic Performance
From its distinctive styling and crafted interior to its engaging driving dynamics, the Mazda6 delivers an appeal unlike other midsize sedans. A long list of advanced technologies and safety...
- Aug 25, 2020Driver's Choice CUV Adds Technology and New Model
The Mazda CX-5 stands out from other compact crossover SUVs with its modern design and energizing driving experience. The 2021 CX-5 will continue to exceed expectations with its largest-ever...
- Aug 18, 2020Technology and Design Updates, plus a New Model
New standard 10.25" large center display with latest-generation Mazda Connect infotainment Carbon Edition offers unique styling and premium features to the three-row, midsize crossover 2021 Mazda...
- Aug 13, 2020Special Edition Models for CX-5, CX-9 and Mazda6
From dynamic driving characteristics to profound styling, each vehicle in Mazda's lineup is developed to perform on the roads as well as enrich owners' lives and ignite their passions. The Carbon...
- Aug 11, 2020- With standard Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, Mazda Radar Cruise Control and Active Driving Display, CX-3 is ready for the city
Mazda North American Operations today announces the 2021 Mazda CX-3 will arrive in dealerships next month, offering fans contemporary styling and engaging driving dynamics in a subcompact...
- Aug 4, 2020- Starting MSRP¹ for the 2021 Mazda3 is $20,500 while the Mazda3 2.5 Turbo will start at $29,900
The 2021 Mazda3 2.5 Turbo, generated resounding excitement with owners and fans when it was announced in July. Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today shares the first full look at the 2021...
- Jul 21, 2020Compelling CUV Follows Up with More Standard Features
Following a successful U.S. debut less than a year ago, CX-30 has quickly become recognized by fans as the ideal package of sleek styling, driving dynamics and superior craftsmanship. Designed to...
- Jul 8, 2020Turbo Engine Now Available for Mazda3 Hatchback and Sedan
The launch of the fourth generation Mazda3 stirred emotions with its bold yet sophisticated styling. Renowned as the World Car Design of the Year, fans were captivated by its mature interpretation...
Jul 8, 2020Mazda Connected Services and in-car Wi-Fi hot spot standard across all models
Alongside the new Mazda3 2.5 Turbo, two additional powertrains are now available. With many options, fans can find a Mazda3 that best fits their unique lifestyle. Today, Mazda North American Operations is announcing that the 2021 Mazda3 will go on sale in the fall of 2020.
- Jun 29, 2020Mazda Commemorates Centennial with the Best-Selling Two-Seat Sports Car in the World
Mazda North American Operations announced today that the 100th Anniversary Special Edition Mazda MX-5 Miata will be offered in limited numbers for the U.S. later this year. The iconic roadster is...
- Apr 8, 2020THE SECOND MAZDA TO WIN THE AWARD
The Mazda3 won the 2020 World Car Design of the Year award, one of the special awards of the World Car Awards (WCA). The Mazda3 is the brand’s second to be named World Car Design of the Year, following the Mazda MX-5 winning the award in 2016.
Apr 6, 2020MAZDA HAS MOST 2020 IIHS “TOP SAFETY PICK+” AWARDS OF ANY OTHER AUTOMAKER
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) announced that the Mazda CX-9 crossover, built after December 2019, has been added to the list of Mazda vehicles that earn its highest award, the 2020 TOP SAFETY PICK+.
Apr 6, 2020FIVE STARS OVERALL FOR CRASHWORTHINESS
The 2020 Mazda CX-30 has received 5-star ratings in frontal crash, side crash, and in overall vehicle score.
- Apr 3, 2020COMMEMORATIVE MODELS INSPIRED BY MAZDA’S FIRST PASSENGER VEHICLE, 1960 R360 COUPE
In January of this year, Mazda Motor Corporation celebrated its 100th anniversary. Mazda is humbled by the strong support from so many people all over the world, from enthusiastic fans, passionate engineers and designers, and all others who have supported the brand. To express the years of appreciation, Mazda has announced 100th Anniversary Special Edition models.
- Jan 28, 2020Ample Amenities, Lightweight Package
Through its many iterations, the 2020 MX-5 Miata offers more amenities while maintaining the necessary characteristics of a driver’s car: lightweight, nimble and most importantly, fun-to-drive.
- Jan 9, 2020Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Among Several Standard Features
For 2020, Mazda has equipped the subcompact crossover SUV with Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM, an extensive suite of safety features and more standard premium conveniences.
- Nov 20, 2019NEW MAZDA CROSSOVER MAKES U.S. DEBUT AT 2019 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW
Mazda has always adopted a human-centric approach to building cars. With the U.S. debut of the all-new Mazda CX-30, the brand has taken this approach to another level.
- Nov 19, 2019MAZDA’S DIRECT, SPORTY HANDLING AND QUALITY INTERIORS HELP SECURE TOP SPOT FOR THE FIFTH YEAR IN A ROW
For the fifth consecutive year, Mazda has been awarded the “Best Car Brand” by U.S. News & World Report.
- Nov 13, 2019U.S. DEBUT OF NEW MAZDA SUV ALONGSIDE 2020 CX-5, CX-9
Mazda North American Operations announced today that the all-new Mazda CX-30 will make its U.S. debut at the 2019 Los Angeles Auto Show during the Mazda Press Conference on 11/20 at 1:20 p.m. PT.
- Nov 12, 2019ATHLETIC APPEAL UNLIKE MOST OTHER CROSSOVER SUVS
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 receives numerous refinements at every trim level, from performance upgrades to more standard safety features.
- Oct 29, 2019New Second-Row Captain’s Chairs Elevate Mazda CX-9 Experience
Command your journey in the elegantly refined 2020 Mazda CX-9. The brand’s flagship midsize crossover SUV receives numerous updates that focus on elevating the premium Mazda ownership experience.
- Oct 28, 2019Full List Of First-Generation MX-5 Restoration Parts Shared
Mazda North American Operations is introducing select reproduction parts for first-generation Miatas, helping extend the life of each roadster sold in North America. There are now over 1,100 new and legacy parts available to support any fan’s restoration project and continue to enjoy their Miata.
- Oct 25, 2019
Blended with an athletic appearance and impressive interior, Mazda’s flagship midsize sedan symbolizes a well-rounded premium ownership experience.
- Sep 24, 2019MORE STANDARD i-ACTIVSENSE FEATURES ELEVATE THE COMPACT CAR EXPERIENCE
The 2020 Mazda3 hatchback and sedan returns its sophisticated styling and exhilarating driving experience with the goal of further separating itself from its class with enough premium features to rival luxury automakers’ offerings.
- Aug 14, 2019Fans Excited To Start Driving Their Commemorative Roadsters
With a limited allotment coming to the United States, fans quickly placed their pre-orders hoping to own a piece of history for themselves. As proud as Mazda is to debut the 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary, it is even more excited to see fans enjoying them on the roads and in their driveways.
- May 13, 2019Additional Units Now Available for Waitlist Fans
It has only been a few months since the 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary revealed its brilliant Racing Orange paint scheme at the 2019 Chicago Auto Show. Immediately following the announcement that there would be 3,000 units worldwide, a frenzy of fans reserved all 500 allotted to the U.S. within four hours.
- May 10, 2019Mazda3's Drivability and Competitive Value Retention Distinguish From Other Nominees
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced that the 2014-2018 Mazda3 has been awarded CarGurus first place award for “Best Used Car” in the Compact Sedan/Hatchback category.
- Apr 17, 2019Mazda's Path to Premium Continues with the Addition of Skyactiv-D 2.2. to U.S. Engine Lineup
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) announced today at the 2019 New York International Auto Show the arrival of the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Signature AWD featuring the Skyactiv-D 2.2-liter diesel engine with pre-sales beginning immediately.
- Apr 15, 2019Features and Design Help 2019 Mazda CX-5 Win Top Honors in Compact Crossover SUV Category
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 has been recognized by Good Housekeeping as a top rated vehicle in the compact crossover SUV category for their 2019 Best New Car Awards.
- Apr 3, 2019Mazda3 Creating New Standard Among Compact Vehicles
Following its recent global reveal at the Los Angeles Auto Show, the all-new 2019 Mazda3 has picked up its first award.
- Mar 5, 2019Program Manager's Message Mazda CX-30: Broaden Your Horizons
Mazda wants drivers – and their passengers – to truly enjoy the many ways in which owning a car can enrich your lifestyle.
- Mar 5, 2019A new core model in the Mazda lineup
The CX-30 is a new compact crossover that combines the bold proportions of an SUV with elegant styling that embodies Mazda‘s Kodo design language...
- Feb 7, 2019Soft-top and Retractable Hardtop Available; Sales Limited to 3,000 Units Worldwide
Mazda Motor Corporation today showcased the global unveiling of the Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition at the Chicago Auto Show, which runs from Feb. 7-18.
- Feb 7, 2019
The 1989 Chicago Auto Show was the stage for the global unveiling of the original Mazda MX-5 (Mazda Roadster in Japan). Now it gives us great pleasure to introduce the 30th-anniversary model to the world here in Chicago, where this epoch-making story began.
- Feb 7, 2019Celebrating 30 Years, MX-5 Miata Isn't Just A Car, It's A Cultural Movement
In 1989 the Chicago Auto Show played host to one of Mazda’s biggest milestones, the debut of the MX-5 Miata.
- Feb 5, 2019Second New-Generation Model Breaks Cover
Mazda will showcase the world premiere of a new SUV, the second model in its new-generation lineup, at the Geneva International Motor Show which runs from March 5-17, 2019.
- Jan 23, 2019Mazda3 Hatchback and Sedan Deliver Two Distinct Packages with Widespread Appeal
Mazda3 is part of a long line of groundbreaking Mazda vehicles that have helped make it the best-selling Mazda in the world.
- Jan 8, 2019
Mazda Motor Corporation announced today that it will showcase the world premiere of the Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition at the Chicago Auto Show, open to the public Feb. 7-18.1
- Nov 27, 2018
Our goal at Mazda is to achieve Mazda Premium. That means gaining customers’ trust and becoming an essential part of their lives by pursuing and forever refining the distinctive driving pleasure that is unique to the Mazda brand.
- Nov 27, 2018Redesigned model kicks off a new generation of Mazda cars
Mazda Motor Corporation today hosted the world premiere of the all-new Mazda3. The fully redesigned model will be rolled out to global markets starting from North America in early 2019.
- Nov 21, 2018
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) announced today that Apple CarPlay™ integration for your iPhone® and Android Auto™ are now available as a dealer-installed update for applicable Mazda vehicles, model year 2014 or newer and equipped with MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system.
- Nov 9, 20182018 Seattle International Auto Show Press Kit - U.S. Specifications
From a simple commute to an epic road trip, experiences are formed, and memories are made.
- Nov 9, 2018
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today introduced the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Signature at the 2018 Seattle Auto Show. The show is open to the public from November 9-12.
- Nov 8, 2018
Mazda Motor Corporation announced today that the all-new Mazda3 will make its world premiere at the Los Angeles Auto Show, open to the public Nov. 30 through Dec. 9.1
- Oct 1, 20182019 MX-5 features numerous updates, starting at $25,730
The feeling you get on the open road in a lightweight roadster is unmatched. To build upon that feeling, Mazda’s engineers have enriched the 2019 MX-5 Miata’s SKYACTIV-G 2.0-liter engine to boast 17 percent more power and greater fuel-efficiency than last year’s model.
- Aug 6, 2018Mazda’s Flagship Crossover SUV Welcomes Ventilated Seats, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ to Options Roster
With each successive model year, the second-generation Mazda CX-9 midsize crossover SUV has benefited from refinements, technology updates and performance improvements.
- Jul 31, 2018Mazda’s Flagship Sedan to Receive Dealer-Installed Upgrade for Touring Trim Level and Above at No Extra Cost Starting this September
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ will be available nationwide beginning in September for the 2018 Mazda6 midsize sedan as a dealer-installed upgrade for Touring trim level and above at no extra cost.
- Jul 30, 2018Upgraded Engine, More Features and New GT-S Package Highlight Numerous Improvements
How do you make the world’s best-selling, two-seat roadster even better? Mazda’s designers and engineers have found the answer with the 2019 MX-5 Miata RF, which goes on sale later in August.
- Jun 20, 2018Mazda’s Revised Roadster Goes on Sale in the U.S. This Fall
The Mazda MX-5 Miata has never been about power; it’s a car whose sole purpose is to help the driver and passenger fall in love with driving. But, a little extra power never hurts, which comes as one aspect of numerous updates for the 2019 model year.
- Jun 1, 2018
Mazda North American Operations has adjusted destination and handling (D&H) charges increase by $5 for cars and $20 for crossover SUVs for 2018 and 2019 vehicles, including fleet vehicles, effective June 1, 2018. The newly adjusted D&H price is $895 for cars and $995 for crossover SUVs ($940 and $1,040 in Alaska, respectively).
- May 24, 2018
MP3 players, DVDs and PDAs – not many things have remained “cool” over the past 15 years. The compact Mazda3 is an exception, however, appearing on Kelley Blue Book’s 10 Coolest Cars list every year since the car debuted in 2003. To make the recognition even cooler, Mazda3takes the No. 1 spot for the fifth year in a row.
- May 2, 2018Mazda’s subcompact crossover SUV features an elegantly upgraded interior and enhanced powertrain, among other updates
No adventure is too big or too small for Mazda CX-3, Mazda’s award-winning subcompact crossover SUV. Mazda CX-3 has exceeded expectations by providing class-above and segment-above features in a package that makes it ideal for cityscapes.
- Mar 28, 2018
Mazda CX-3 transcended the typical notions of what was the quickly burgeoning subcompact crossover SUV segment. It exemplified KODO—Soul of Motion design, sleek, with wheels pushed out to its corners, a taut greenhouse, large wheels and a long hood and short deck.
- Mar 28, 2018
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) is blazing a new path for the brand as it prepares for a premium 7th generation product evolution. In a quest to be more relevant, trusted and beloved to fans, MNAO has announced a new brand-focused ad campaign with a commitment to put fans at the center of all brand activities.
- Mar 28, 2018
Mazda Motor Corporation today introduced its updated, refined Mazda CX-3. Additionally, the Mazda KAI concept and SKYACTIV-X engine made their North American auto show debuts, highlighting Mazda’s design and engineering prowess as it moves toward its next-generation of vehicles.
- Mar 20, 2018Monitors can be added to all 2016-18 Mazda CX-9s
Sure to satisfy rear-seat passengers on short jaunts and cross-country vacations, alike, Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced the availability of its new Rear Seat Entertainment System (RSES) accessory kit for the 2016-18 Mazda CX-9 midsize crossover SUV.
- Mar 15, 20182018 Mazda6 Goes on Sale Next Month with New Turbo Power
Adorned with authentic materials like our Japanese Sen Wood and Nappa leather, the 2018 Mazda6 elevates its premium positioning above the mainstream fray and into a higher class of competition.
- Mar 8, 2018
Mazda Motor Corporation has announced that the Mazda Vision Coupe has won Concept Car of the Year at the 11th Car Design Night in Geneva, Switzerland on March 6 (local time).
- Mar 1, 2018Mazda CX-5 Posts 11th Consecutive Record Sales Month
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported total February U.S. sales of 25,731 vehicles, representing an increase of 12.7 percent versus February of last year. Year-to-date (YTD) sales through February are up 13.9 percent versus last year, with 50,693 vehicles sold.
- Feb 8, 2018Retractable Fastback Goes on Sale Nationwide This Month
The Windy City has always been the Mazda MX-5 Miata’s second home, serving as the launch pad for its world debut at the 1989 Chicago Auto Show and the site of numerous MX-5 “firsts.”
- Jan 21, 20182018 Mazda CX-5 and CX-9 crossover SUVs overtake stiff competition in Best Compact SUV and Best Mid-Size SUV categories, respectively
The 2018 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV and 2018 Mazda CX-9three-row crossover SUV have been awarded as two of Car and Driver magazine’s 10Best Trucks and SUVs for 2018. This represents a repeat performance for Mazda CX-9 as the Best Mid-Size SUV and Mazda CX-5’s first time winning the Best Compact SUV category.
- Jan 12, 20182018 Mazda CX-5 and CX-9 Crossover SUVs Overtake Stiff Competition in Best Compact SUV and Best Mid-Size SUV Categories, Respectively
The 2018 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV and 2018 Mazda CX-9 three-row crossover SUV have been awarded as two of Car and Driver magazine’s 10Best Trucks and SUVs for 2018.
- Dec 20, 2017
Mazda North American Operations announced design, functional and performance updates to the 2018 Mazda MX-5 soft top models.
- Nov 29, 20172017 Los Angeles Auto Show Press Kit - U.S. Specifications
As with its predecessor, the new Mazda6 will land among the world’s best cars, for those who love to drive. But it will aim higher, moving Mazda’s consideration with customers to a new, class-above place, because Mazda never stops challenging.
- Nov 22, 2017New cylinder-deactivation technology and more features come in each trim level
The Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV continues to win the hearts of critics and customers, with its sales off to a record pace since the second generation went on sale this past spring.
- Nov 15, 2017
Mazda Motor Corporation announced today it will unveil a thoroughly re-engineered and refined Mazda6 sedan at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
- Oct 24, 2017
Mazda Motor Corporation unveiled two concept models, the Mazda KAI CONCEPT and the Mazda VISION COUPE at the 45th Tokyo Motor Show today.
- Oct 24, 2017Message from Ikuo Maeda
For the coming generation of Mazda vehicles, we are creating a look that is even more elegant than anything seen before, yet with the sense of vitality that characterizes the Mazda style.
- Oct 10, 2017Public unveiling of the next-generation technologies and design that will pave the way for the accomplishment of Mazda’s long-term development vision
Mazda Motor Corporation will exhibit two concept models at the 2017 Tokyo Motor Show, one that heralds the company’s next-generation products and another that embodies the direction of the company’s next-generation design.
- Oct 2, 20172017.5 Mazda6 Arrives in Dealers This October
Award-winning Mazda6 midsize sedan adds available leather seating surfaces and an 8-way power driver’s seat with Touring Premium Package for 2017.5 model year.
- Sep 5, 2017Increased Safety Equipment, Standard G-Vectoring Control and Refinements Highlight Improvements
Mazda’s CX-9 has earned a reputation for excellence, being named a finalist for both North American Utility Vehicle of the Year and World Car of the Year.
- Aug 29, 2017
Digital Trends’ editors have gotten wheel time in a number of vehicles this year, but no other crossover SUV stood above the 2017 Mazda CX-5, earning their pick as the 2017 Digital Trends’ Best SUV/CUV of the Year, besting two premium competitors.
- 2018 Mazda CX-3 Further Improves Upon the Subcompact Crossover SUV Class with Added Refinement and FeaturesAug 28, 2017Mazda’s Entry-Level Crossover SUV Gains New Safety, Luxury and Technology Features
Mazda CX-3 subcompact crossover SUV has undergone its first round of thoughtful improvements, treating drivers to an impressive value with available features they might not find in vehicles costing twice as much.
- Aug 2, 2017Smart City Brake Support Automatic Emergency Braking Now Standard on Base Mazda3 Trim; Dealership Arrivals Start This Month
For 2018, Mazda’s small sedan and five-door hatchback offer greater value, starting with standard Smart City Brake Support in the entry-level Mazda3 Sport, demonstrating Mazda’s commitment to advanced safety technologies at all price points.
- May 9, 2017Award-Winning Mazda6 Family Sedan Continues to Blend Practicality, Efficiency, Safety, Craftsmanship and Uncommonly Good Driving Dynamics
Now in its third generation, Mazda6 celebrates its 15th anniversary since going on sale internationally, still setting the benchmark for its segment and for the Mazda brand.
- Apr 28, 2017Fifteen-City Ride and Drive Tour to Take New Vehicle Test Drive to the Next Level
Following its much anticipated arrival in dealerships, Mazda North American Operations is taking the all-new 2017 Mazda CX-5 on a fifteen-city, nationwide “Experience the All-New 2017 Mazda CX-5” tour.
- Apr 24, 2017
Mazda Motor Corporation announced today that the One-Millionth Mazda MX-5 Miata, a commemorative model celebrating the production of 1 million units of Mazda’s iconic two-seater convertible sports car, has returned home after a year-long tour that saw the model exhibited at fan-facing events around the globe. The car arrived back at the company’s Hiroshima headquarters on April 7.
- Apr 20, 2017Track-Only Exclusive Part Reduced to $3,085
Mazda Motorsports announced an adjustment in the price for the track-only, removable MX-5 Cup hardtop. The hardtop will retail for $3,085.00, reduced from the originally announced price of $4,420.00
- Apr 17, 2017Mazda’s Midsize, Three-Row Crossover SUV’s Upscale Ambience Complements Its Award-Winning, Punchy Performance
Mazda’s designers get to join the engineering team with another accolade of their own, as CX-9 has earned a 2017 Wards 10 Best Interiors award.
- Apr 11, 2017Mazda’s Midsize Sedan and Flagship Roadster Recognized as Segment Standouts
The 2017 Mazda6 midsize sedan and Mazda MX-5 Miata RF retractable fastback roadster have been awarded with Popular Mechanics 2017 Automotive Excellence awards.
- Apr 5, 2017
The 2017 Mazda6 has won a New York Daily News automotive award for the second year in a row, as chosen by its editors. Mazda6 is only one of four repeat winners from last year.
- Mar 8, 2017Mazda’s Best-Selling Compact Crossover SUV a Remarkable Value with Segment-Exclusive Standard and Available Technologies
The 2017 CX-5 hits a sweet spot in the compact crossover SUV segment for its refinement, quality, craftsmanship, design, efficiency, safety and dynamics among a long list of other reasons.
- Feb 6, 2017Mazda’s Three-Row, Midsize Crossover SUV Elevates Cachet with Grand Touring and Signature Trim Levels
Mazda CX-9 is the epitome of having your cake and eating it, too.
- Feb 1, 2017
These charges affect vehicles being released from port after February 1. D&D will remain at previous levels for all other current vehicle inventory across the U.S.
- 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata Soft Top Arrives in Showrooms this Month, Retaining Unbeatable Performance ValueFeb 1, 2017MX-5 Club Roadster Adds More Standard Safety Equipment for 2017
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced pricing for the 2017 MX-5 Miata soft top, which will arrive at dealers nationwide this month.
- Dec 6, 2016
From their engaging, confidence-inspiring driving dynamics to their standout KODO—Soul of Motion design, every Mazda is as much a joy to look at and sit in as it is to drive.
- Nov 22, 2016First Customer Recognized by MNAO CEO Masahiro Moro at Los Angeles Auto Show
There’s plenty to be thankful for this week, but Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) has added to that list by announcing that the 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF has officially gone on sale in the U.S. The MX-5 RF arrives two months ahead of its originally announced timing due to shifts in the production schedule.
- Nov 16, 2016Mazda3 Lands on List for Fourth Consecutive Year, MX-5 RF Joins Soft Top
With more than 40 makes and more than 400 new vehicle models on sale today in the U.S., earning a Car and Driver magazine 10Best award is no small feat.
- Nov 16, 2016
Mazda Motor Corporation announced at the Los Angeles Auto Show* today it will offer the SKYACTIV-D 2.2 clean diesel engine in the all-new Mazda CX-5 for North America from the second half of 2017. It will be Mazda’s first diesel engine model in the North American market.
- Nov 15, 2016
Mazda Motor Corporation has developed a new body color, Soul Red Crystal, to symbolize its KODO—Soul of Motion design. The new color will debut on the all-new Mazda CX-5, on sale in Japan from February next year, before being rolled out to new and existing models.