- Jul 8, 2020Turbo Engine Now Available for Mazda3 Hatchback and Sedan
The launch of the fourth generation Mazda3 stirred emotions with its bold yet sophisticated styling. Renowned as the World Car Design of the Year, fans were captivated by its mature interpretation...
Jul 8, 2020Mazda Connected Services and in-car Wi-Fi hot spot standard across all models
Alongside the new Mazda3 2.5 Turbo, two additional powertrains are now available. With many options, fans can find a Mazda3 that best fits their unique lifestyle. Today, Mazda North American Operations is announcing that the 2021 Mazda3 will go on sale in the fall of 2020.
- Jun 29, 2020Mazda Commemorates Centennial with the Best-Selling Two-Seat Sports Car in the World
Mazda North American Operations announced today that the 100th Anniversary Special Edition Mazda MX-5 Miata will be offered in limited numbers for the U.S. later this year. The iconic roadster is...
- Apr 3, 2020COMMEMORATIVE MODELS INSPIRED BY MAZDA’S FIRST PASSENGER VEHICLE, 1960 R360 COUPE
In January of this year, Mazda Motor Corporation celebrated its 100th anniversary. Mazda is humbled by the strong support from so many people all over the world, from enthusiastic fans, passionate engineers and designers, and all others who have supported the brand. To express the years of appreciation, Mazda has announced 100th Anniversary Special Edition models.
- Mar 13, 2020
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) today announced that the 2020 Mazda CX-30 has earned its 2020 TOP SAFETY PICK award when equipped with specific headlights.
- Feb 28, 2020FIVE STARS OVERALL FOR CRASHWORTHINESS
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) announces the 2020 Mazda3 has received 5-Star overall ratings in frontal crash, side crash, rollover, and in overall vehicle score – the highest government safety ratings a vehicle can earn.
- Feb 12, 2020MAZDA HAS MOST 2020 IIHS “TOP SAFETY PICK+” AWARDS OF ANY OTHER AUTOMAKER
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) today announced that the Mazda3 Sedan and Hatchback, Mazda6, CX-3, and CX-5 vehicles have earned its 2020 TOP SAFETY PICK+ award.
- Jan 28, 2020Ample Amenities, Lightweight Package
Through its many iterations, the 2020 MX-5 Miata offers more amenities while maintaining the necessary characteristics of a driver’s car: lightweight, nimble and most importantly, fun-to-drive.
- Jan 9, 2020Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Among Several Standard Features
For 2020, Mazda has equipped the subcompact crossover SUV with Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM, an extensive suite of safety features and more standard premium conveniences.
- Statement On Takata Safety Recall Expansion To The DIR5 Group Of Vehicles To Existing Safety Recalls 1317F AND 2618FNov 26, 2019
This recall is an expansion of Safety Recall 1317F – Passenger Air Bag Inflator Replacement filed with NHTSA on October 12, 2018.
- Nov 20, 2019NEW MAZDA CROSSOVER MAKES U.S. DEBUT AT 2019 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW
Mazda has always adopted a human-centric approach to building cars. With the U.S. debut of the all-new Mazda CX-30, the brand has taken this approach to another level.
- Nov 13, 2019U.S. DEBUT OF NEW MAZDA SUV ALONGSIDE 2020 CX-5, CX-9
Mazda North American Operations announced today that the all-new Mazda CX-30 will make its U.S. debut at the 2019 Los Angeles Auto Show during the Mazda Press Conference on 11/20 at 1:20 p.m. PT.
- Nov 12, 2019ATHLETIC APPEAL UNLIKE MOST OTHER CROSSOVER SUVS
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 receives numerous refinements at every trim level, from performance upgrades to more standard safety features.
- Nov 5, 2019Vehicle Instability Due To Partial Tire Tread Separation
Mazda North American Operations has filed a Part 573 notification with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for a safety defect on certain 2019 Model Year CX-9 vehicles.
- Oct 29, 2019New Second-Row Captain’s Chairs Elevate Mazda CX-9 Experience
Command your journey in the elegantly refined 2020 Mazda CX-9. The brand’s flagship midsize crossover SUV receives numerous updates that focus on elevating the premium Mazda ownership experience.
- Oct 28, 2019Full List Of First-Generation MX-5 Restoration Parts Shared
Mazda North American Operations is introducing select reproduction parts for first-generation Miatas, helping extend the life of each roadster sold in North America. There are now over 1,100 new and legacy parts available to support any fan’s restoration project and continue to enjoy their Miata.
- Oct 25, 2019
Blended with an athletic appearance and impressive interior, Mazda’s flagship midsize sedan symbolizes a well-rounded premium ownership experience.
- Oct 7, 2019Mazda Vehicles Continue to be Among the Safest on the Road
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) today announced that the 2019 Mazda6 and 2019 CX-9 have earned its “TOP SAFETY PICK+” award when equipped with front crash prevention and specific headlights built after June 2019.
- Sep 24, 2019MORE STANDARD i-ACTIVSENSE FEATURES ELEVATE THE COMPACT CAR EXPERIENCE
The 2020 Mazda3 hatchback and sedan returns its sophisticated styling and exhilarating driving experience with the goal of further separating itself from its class with enough premium features to rival luxury automakers’ offerings.
Jul 10, 2019
Mazda North American Operations has filed a Part 573 notification with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for a safety defect on certain 2018 and 2019 Model Year CX-5, Mazda6, and 2019 Mazda3 vehicles.
- Jun 13, 2019Mazda Vehicles Continue to be Among the Safest on the Road
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) today announced that the 2019 Mazda6 has earned its “TOP SAFETY PICK” award when equipped with specific headlights.
- Jun 8, 2019Indicator Safety Return
Mazda North American Operations has filed a Part 573 notification with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for a safety defect on certain 2019 Model Year Mazda3 vehicles.
- Jun 7, 2019Mazda6 Provides Safety for the Entire Family
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) today announced that the 2019 Mazda6 has earned the top rating of good+ in the LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) ease-of-use ratings.
- May 24, 2019Front Cross Member Corrosion Issue
Mazda North American Operations has filed a Part 573 notification with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for a safety defect on certain 2011-2013 Model Year Mazda6 vehicles. The NHTSA recall is 19V-323, an expansion of recall 18V-631.
- May 13, 2019Additional Units Now Available for Waitlist Fans
It has only been a few months since the 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary revealed its brilliant Racing Orange paint scheme at the 2019 Chicago Auto Show. Immediately following the announcement that there would be 3,000 units worldwide, a frenzy of fans reserved all 500 allotted to the U.S. within four hours.
- May 10, 2019Mazda3's Drivability and Competitive Value Retention Distinguish From Other Nominees
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced that the 2014-2018 Mazda3 has been awarded CarGurus first place award for “Best Used Car” in the Compact Sedan/Hatchback category.
- May 9, 2019Mazda Vehicles Continue to be Among the Safest on the Road
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) today announced that the 2019 Mazda3 hatchback and sedan have both earned “TOP SAFETY PICK” awards. The hatchback earns the award with standard equipment, while the sedan qualifies when equipped with optional front crash prevention technology.
- Apr 18, 2019Features, Design and Drivability Lift Mazda to Second Consecutive Category Award Win
Kelley Blue Book, a leading vehicle valuation and information source, has recognized Mazda for the second consecutive year as the Top Performance Brand in its 2019 Brand Image Awards.
- Apr 17, 2019Mazda's Path to Premium Continues with the Addition of Skyactiv-D 2.2. to U.S. Engine Lineup
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) announced today at the 2019 New York International Auto Show the arrival of the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Signature AWD featuring the Skyactiv-D 2.2-liter diesel engine with pre-sales beginning immediately.
- Apr 15, 2019Features and Design Help 2019 Mazda CX-5 Win Top Honors in Compact Crossover SUV Category
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 has been recognized by Good Housekeeping as a top rated vehicle in the compact crossover SUV category for their 2019 Best New Car Awards.
- Apr 4, 2019Full Suite of I-Activsense Safety Features Now Standard
Mazda vehicles are designed with the driver in mind and having an active approach to safety can help build upon a premium driving experience with even more peace of mind.
- Mar 5, 2019Program Manager's Message Mazda CX-30: Broaden Your Horizons
Mazda wants drivers – and their passengers – to truly enjoy the many ways in which owning a car can enrich your lifestyle.
- Mar 5, 2019A new core model in the Mazda lineup
The CX-30 is a new compact crossover that combines the bold proportions of an SUV with elegant styling that embodies Mazda‘s Kodo design language...
- Feb 21, 2019Mazda Vehicles Continue to be Among the Safest on the Road
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced that its 2019 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV has earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) advanced rating for automatic emergency braking systems, the nonprofit institution’s second highest rating.
- Mazda North American Operations Reaches Pre-Order Capacity of 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th AnniversaryFeb 9, 2019500 Vehicles Reserved Within Four Hours
United States to receive 500 vehicles delivered throughout summer of 2019 United States order breakdown: 60 percent soft top – 40 percent RF 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary has starting...
- Feb 7, 2019Soft-top and Retractable Hardtop Available; Sales Limited to 3,000 Units Worldwide
Mazda Motor Corporation today showcased the global unveiling of the Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition at the Chicago Auto Show, which runs from Feb. 7-18.
- Feb 7, 2019
The 1989 Chicago Auto Show was the stage for the global unveiling of the original Mazda MX-5 (Mazda Roadster in Japan). Now it gives us great pleasure to introduce the 30th-anniversary model to the world here in Chicago, where this epoch-making story began.
- Feb 7, 2019Celebrating 30 Years, MX-5 Miata Isn't Just A Car, It's A Cultural Movement
In 1989 the Chicago Auto Show played host to one of Mazda’s biggest milestones, the debut of the MX-5 Miata.
- Feb 5, 2019Second New-Generation Model Breaks Cover
Mazda will showcase the world premiere of a new SUV, the second model in its new-generation lineup, at the Geneva International Motor Show which runs from March 5-17, 2019.
- Feb 1, 2019Faulty Transmission Control Module Could Cause an Abrupt Deceleration
Mazda North American Operations has filed a Defect and Non-Compliance Information Report with NHTSA regarding a safety concern with certain Model Year (MY) 2016-2019 Mazda MX-5 Miatas.
- Jan 23, 2019Mazda3 Hatchback and Sedan Deliver Two Distinct Packages with Widespread Appeal
Mazda3 is part of a long line of groundbreaking Mazda vehicles that have helped make it the best-selling Mazda in the world.
- Jan 8, 2019
Mazda Motor Corporation announced today that it will showcase the world premiere of the Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition at the Chicago Auto Show, open to the public Feb. 7-18.1
- Dec 19, 2018Mazda Vehicles Continue to be Among the Safest on the Road
Mazda announced the 2019 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV when equipped with specific headlights has earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) “Top Safety Pick+” designation, the nonprofit institution’s highest rating.
- Nov 27, 2018
Our goal at Mazda is to achieve Mazda Premium. That means gaining customers’ trust and becoming an essential part of their lives by pursuing and forever refining the distinctive driving pleasure that is unique to the Mazda brand.
- Nov 27, 2018Redesigned model kicks off a new generation of Mazda cars
Mazda Motor Corporation today hosted the world premiere of the all-new Mazda3. The fully redesigned model will be rolled out to global markets starting from North America in early 2019.
- Nov 21, 2018
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) announced today that Apple CarPlay™ integration for your iPhone® and Android Auto™ are now available as a dealer-installed update for applicable Mazda vehicles, model year 2014 or newer and equipped with MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system.
- Nov 9, 20182018 Seattle International Auto Show Press Kit - U.S. Specifications
From a simple commute to an epic road trip, experiences are formed, and memories are made.
- Nov 9, 2018
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today introduced the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Signature at the 2018 Seattle Auto Show. The show is open to the public from November 9-12.
- Nov 8, 2018
Mazda Motor Corporation announced today that the all-new Mazda3 will make its world premiere at the Los Angeles Auto Show, open to the public Nov. 30 through Dec. 9.1
- Oct 1, 20182019 MX-5 features numerous updates, starting at $25,730
The feeling you get on the open road in a lightweight roadster is unmatched. To build upon that feeling, Mazda’s engineers have enriched the 2019 MX-5 Miata’s SKYACTIV-G 2.0-liter engine to boast 17 percent more power and greater fuel-efficiency than last year’s model.
- Sep 14, 2018Front Cross Member Corrosion Issue
Mazda North American Operations filed a Part 573 with NHTSA regarding a safety concern with certain Model Year 2009 and 2010 Mazda6 vehicles.
- Aug 6, 2018Mazda’s Flagship Crossover SUV Welcomes Ventilated Seats, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ to Options Roster
With each successive model year, the second-generation Mazda CX-9 midsize crossover SUV has benefited from refinements, technology updates and performance improvements.
- Jul 31, 2018Mazda’s Flagship Sedan to Receive Dealer-Installed Upgrade for Touring Trim Level and Above at No Extra Cost Starting this September
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ will be available nationwide beginning in September for the 2018 Mazda6 midsize sedan as a dealer-installed upgrade for Touring trim level and above at no extra cost.
- Jul 30, 2018Upgraded Engine, More Features and New GT-S Package Highlight Numerous Improvements
How do you make the world’s best-selling, two-seat roadster even better? Mazda’s designers and engineers have found the answer with the 2019 MX-5 Miata RF, which goes on sale later in August.
- Jul 25, 2018
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced that the 2018 Mazda6 midsize sedan has been named as an Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) “2018 Top Safety Pick” recipient, when equipped with optional Adaptive Front-Lighting System.
- Jul 20, 2018CX-5 is the only 2018 IIHS TSP+ within the small SUV category
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced that the 2018 CX-5 was named as a “2018 Top Safety Pick+” recipient, when equipped with the Adaptive Front-Lighting System built after March 2018, by the nonprofit Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
- Jun 22, 2018Side Curtain Air Bag May Not Unfold Properly
Mazda North American Operations filed a Part 573 with NHTSA regarding a safety concern with certain Model Year 2018 Mazda CX-5 vehicles.
- Jun 22, 2018Mazda’s Three-Row Crossover SUV Earns Five Stars Overall for Crashworthiness
The 2018 Mazda CX-9 midsize, three-row crossover SUV earned a five-star overall rating in the U.S. government’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) following the completion of rigorous collision and pre-collision testing.
- Jun 20, 2018Mazda’s Revised Roadster Goes on Sale in the U.S. This Fall
The Mazda MX-5 Miata has never been about power; it’s a car whose sole purpose is to help the driver and passenger fall in love with driving. But, a little extra power never hurts, which comes as one aspect of numerous updates for the 2019 model year.
- May 24, 2018
MP3 players, DVDs and PDAs – not many things have remained “cool” over the past 15 years. The compact Mazda3 is an exception, however, appearing on Kelley Blue Book’s 10 Coolest Cars list every year since the car debuted in 2003. To make the recognition even cooler, Mazda3takes the No. 1 spot for the fifth year in a row.
- May 2, 2018Mazda’s subcompact crossover SUV features an elegantly upgraded interior and enhanced powertrain, among other updates
No adventure is too big or too small for Mazda CX-3, Mazda’s award-winning subcompact crossover SUV. Mazda CX-3 has exceeded expectations by providing class-above and segment-above features in a package that makes it ideal for cityscapes.
- Mar 28, 2018
Mazda CX-3 transcended the typical notions of what was the quickly burgeoning subcompact crossover SUV segment. It exemplified KODO—Soul of Motion design, sleek, with wheels pushed out to its corners, a taut greenhouse, large wheels and a long hood and short deck.
- Mar 28, 2018
Mazda Motor Corporation today introduced its updated, refined Mazda CX-3. Additionally, the Mazda KAI concept and SKYACTIV-X engine made their North American auto show debuts, highlighting Mazda’s design and engineering prowess as it moves toward its next-generation of vehicles.
- Mar 20, 2018Monitors can be added to all 2016-18 Mazda CX-9s
Sure to satisfy rear-seat passengers on short jaunts and cross-country vacations, alike, Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced the availability of its new Rear Seat Entertainment System (RSES) accessory kit for the 2016-18 Mazda CX-9 midsize crossover SUV.
- Mar 15, 20182018 Mazda6 Goes on Sale Next Month with New Turbo Power
Adorned with authentic materials like our Japanese Sen Wood and Nappa leather, the 2018 Mazda6 elevates its premium positioning above the mainstream fray and into a higher class of competition.
- Feb 8, 2018Retractable Fastback Goes on Sale Nationwide This Month
The Windy City has always been the Mazda MX-5 Miata’s second home, serving as the launch pad for its world debut at the 1989 Chicago Auto Show and the site of numerous MX-5 “firsts.”
- Jan 21, 20182018 Mazda CX-5 and CX-9 crossover SUVs overtake stiff competition in Best Compact SUV and Best Mid-Size SUV categories, respectively
The 2018 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV and 2018 Mazda CX-9three-row crossover SUV have been awarded as two of Car and Driver magazine’s 10Best Trucks and SUVs for 2018. This represents a repeat performance for Mazda CX-9 as the Best Mid-Size SUV and Mazda CX-5’s first time winning the Best Compact SUV category.
- Jan 12, 20182018 Mazda CX-5 and CX-9 Crossover SUVs Overtake Stiff Competition in Best Compact SUV and Best Mid-Size SUV Categories, Respectively
The 2018 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV and 2018 Mazda CX-9 three-row crossover SUV have been awarded as two of Car and Driver magazine’s 10Best Trucks and SUVs for 2018.
- Dec 20, 2017
Mazda North American Operations announced design, functional and performance updates to the 2018 Mazda MX-5 soft top models.
- Nov 29, 20172017 Los Angeles Auto Show Press Kit - U.S. Specifications
As with its predecessor, the new Mazda6 will land among the world’s best cars, for those who love to drive. But it will aim higher, moving Mazda’s consideration with customers to a new, class-above place, because Mazda never stops challenging.
- Statement on Recall of MY 2017 CX-5 vehicles Equipped with Genuine Mazda Accessory Trailer Hitch HarnessNov 28, 2017
Mazda North American Operations filed a Part 573 with NHTSA regarding a safety concern with certain Model Year 2017 CX-5 Vehicles.
- Nov 28, 2017Mazda North American Operations filed a Part 573 with NHTSA regarding a safety concern with certain Model Year 2018 Mazda3 vehicles.
Mazda North American Operations filed a Part 573 with NHTSA regarding a safety concern with certain Model Year 2018 Mazda3 vehicles.
- Nov 22, 2017New cylinder-deactivation technology and more features come in each trim level
The Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV continues to win the hearts of critics and customers, with its sales off to a record pace since the second generation went on sale this past spring.
- Nov 15, 2017
Mazda Motor Corporation announced today it will unveil a thoroughly re-engineered and refined Mazda6 sedan at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
- Oct 24, 2017
Mazda Motor Corporation unveiled two concept models, the Mazda KAI CONCEPT and the Mazda VISION COUPE at the 45th Tokyo Motor Show today.
- Oct 10, 2017Public unveiling of the next-generation technologies and design that will pave the way for the accomplishment of Mazda’s long-term development vision
Mazda Motor Corporation will exhibit two concept models at the 2017 Tokyo Motor Show, one that heralds the company’s next-generation products and another that embodies the direction of the company’s next-generation design.
- Oct 2, 20172017.5 Mazda6 Arrives in Dealers This October
Award-winning Mazda6 midsize sedan adds available leather seating surfaces and an 8-way power driver’s seat with Touring Premium Package for 2017.5 model year.
- Sep 5, 2017Increased Safety Equipment, Standard G-Vectoring Control and Refinements Highlight Improvements
Mazda’s CX-9 has earned a reputation for excellence, being named a finalist for both North American Utility Vehicle of the Year and World Car of the Year.
- Aug 30, 2017CX-9 Continues to Impress Buyers, Adding to Roster of Awards
The 2017 Mazda CX-9 three-row crossover SUV further adds to the list of recognitions, earning Strategic Vision’s Total Quality Award as the top midsize crossover SUV in its segment.
- Aug 29, 2017
Digital Trends’ editors have gotten wheel time in a number of vehicles this year, but no other crossover SUV stood above the 2017 Mazda CX-5, earning their pick as the 2017 Digital Trends’ Best SUV/CUV of the Year, besting two premium competitors.
- 2018 Mazda CX-3 Further Improves Upon the Subcompact Crossover SUV Class with Added Refinement and FeaturesAug 28, 2017Mazda’s Entry-Level Crossover SUV Gains New Safety, Luxury and Technology Features
Mazda CX-3 subcompact crossover SUV has undergone its first round of thoughtful improvements, treating drivers to an impressive value with available features they might not find in vehicles costing twice as much.
- Aug 2, 2017Smart City Brake Support Automatic Emergency Braking Now Standard on Base Mazda3 Trim; Dealership Arrivals Start This Month
For 2018, Mazda’s small sedan and five-door hatchback offer greater value, starting with standard Smart City Brake Support in the entry-level Mazda3 Sport, demonstrating Mazda’s commitment to advanced safety technologies at all price points.
- Jul 11, 2017Mazda Vehicles are the Only Full Lineup of Passenger Vehicles Tested to Earn Highest Rating
Every 2017 model year Mazda vehicle tested by IIHS has been rated a Top Safety Pick+, when equipped with optional front crash-prevention and specific headlights, leaving Mazda as the only full-line automaker able to make such a claim.
- Jun 16, 2017Mazda’s Three-Row Crossover SUV Adds More Peace of Mind to Its Extensive List of Accolades
The 2017 CX-9 midsize, three-row crossover SUV has earned a Top Safety Pick+ rating from the nonprofit Insurance Institute of Highway Safety, the highest score the IIHS provides.
- Jun 7, 2017
The all-new 2017 CX-5 was praised for its combination of value, performance, safety and family-friendly features.
- May 9, 2017Award-Winning Mazda6 Family Sedan Continues to Blend Practicality, Efficiency, Safety, Craftsmanship and Uncommonly Good Driving Dynamics
Now in its third generation, Mazda6 celebrates its 15th anniversary since going on sale internationally, still setting the benchmark for its segment and for the Mazda brand.
- Apr 28, 2017Fifteen-City Ride and Drive Tour to Take New Vehicle Test Drive to the Next Level
Following its much anticipated arrival in dealerships, Mazda North American Operations is taking the all-new 2017 Mazda CX-5 on a fifteen-city, nationwide “Experience the All-New 2017 Mazda CX-5” tour.
- Apr 24, 2017
Mazda Motor Corporation announced today that the One-Millionth Mazda MX-5 Miata, a commemorative model celebrating the production of 1 million units of Mazda’s iconic two-seater convertible sports car, has returned home after a year-long tour that saw the model exhibited at fan-facing events around the globe. The car arrived back at the company’s Hiroshima headquarters on April 7.
- Apr 17, 2017Mazda’s Midsize, Three-Row Crossover SUV’s Upscale Ambience Complements Its Award-Winning, Punchy Performance
Mazda’s designers get to join the engineering team with another accolade of their own, as CX-9 has earned a 2017 Wards 10 Best Interiors award.
- Apr 11, 2017Mazda’s Midsize Sedan and Flagship Roadster Recognized as Segment Standouts
The 2017 Mazda6 midsize sedan and Mazda MX-5 Miata RF retractable fastback roadster have been awarded with Popular Mechanics 2017 Automotive Excellence awards.
- Apr 5, 2017
The 2017 Mazda6 has won a New York Daily News automotive award for the second year in a row, as chosen by its editors. Mazda6 is only one of four repeat winners from last year.
- Mar 29, 2017
GAAMA selected the 2017 MX-5 RF, adding to MX-5’s long list of accolades since the fourth-generation model went on sale.
- Mar 27, 2017
After testing driving hundreds of vehicles, the 2017 CX-9 was named a winner of Autotrader’s 2017 Must Test Drive Award.
- Mar 15, 2017Move will further enhance automaker’s ability to meet growing demand for SUVs globally
Mazda Motor Corporation announced today that, starting from November, it will produce the all-new Mazda CX-5 crossover SUV at Hofu Plant in Yamaguchi prefecture in addition to the Hiroshima Plant where it is currently produced.
- Mar 8, 2017Mazda’s Best-Selling Compact Crossover SUV a Remarkable Value with Segment-Exclusive Standard and Available Technologies
The 2017 CX-5 hits a sweet spot in the compact crossover SUV segment for its refinement, quality, craftsmanship, design, efficiency, safety and dynamics among a long list of other reasons.
- Feb 16, 2017
The 2017 CX-3 won competing against four other vehicles in the segment and was recognized for its “seamless integration into the entire Mazda lineup.”
- Feb 9, 2017
Mazda CX-9 was named “Best Large Utility” by MotorWeek, a stalwart in automotive television content, as a part of the 2017 MotorWeek Drivers’ Choice Awards.
- Feb 7, 2017
Adding to an already impressive accolade collection, the 2017 Mazda6 has achieved The Car Book’s 2017 BEST BETS distinction in the 37th edition of America’s longest-standing consumer car-buying guide.
- Feb 6, 2017Mazda’s Three-Row, Midsize Crossover SUV Elevates Cachet with Grand Touring and Signature Trim Levels
Mazda CX-9 is the epitome of having your cake and eating it, too.