- Jan 9, 2020Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Among Several Standard Features
For 2020, Mazda has equipped the subcompact crossover SUV with Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM, an extensive suite of safety features and more standard premium conveniences.
- Statement On Takata Safety Recall Expansion To The DIR5 Group Of Vehicles To Existing Safety Recalls 1317F AND 2618FNov 26, 2019
This recall is an expansion of Safety Recall 1317F – Passenger Air Bag Inflator Replacement filed with NHTSA on October 12, 2018.
- Nov 20, 2019NEW MAZDA CROSSOVER MAKES U.S. DEBUT AT 2019 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW
Mazda has always adopted a human-centric approach to building cars. With the U.S. debut of the all-new Mazda CX-30, the brand has taken this approach to another level.
- Nov 13, 2019U.S. DEBUT OF NEW MAZDA SUV ALONGSIDE 2020 CX-5, CX-9
Mazda North American Operations announced today that the all-new Mazda CX-30 will make its U.S. debut at the 2019 Los Angeles Auto Show during the Mazda Press Conference on 11/20 at 1:20 p.m. PT.
- Nov 12, 2019ATHLETIC APPEAL UNLIKE MOST OTHER CROSSOVER SUVS
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 receives numerous refinements at every trim level, from performance upgrades to more standard safety features.
- Nov 5, 2019Vehicle Instability Due To Partial Tire Tread Separation
Mazda North American Operations has filed a Part 573 notification with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for a safety defect on certain 2019 Model Year CX-9 vehicles.
- Oct 29, 2019New Second-Row Captain’s Chairs Elevate Mazda CX-9 Experience
Command your journey in the elegantly refined 2020 Mazda CX-9. The brand’s flagship midsize crossover SUV receives numerous updates that focus on elevating the premium Mazda ownership experience.
- Oct 28, 2019Full List Of First-Generation MX-5 Restoration Parts Shared
Mazda North American Operations is introducing select reproduction parts for first-generation Miatas, helping extend the life of each roadster sold in North America. There are now over 1,100 new and legacy parts available to support any fan’s restoration project and continue to enjoy their Miata.
- Oct 25, 2019
Blended with an athletic appearance and impressive interior, Mazda’s flagship midsize sedan symbolizes a well-rounded premium ownership experience.
- Oct 7, 2019Mazda Vehicles Continue to be Among the Safest on the Road
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) today announced that the 2019 Mazda6 and 2019 CX-9 have earned its “TOP SAFETY PICK+” award when equipped with front crash prevention and specific headlights built after June 2019.