- May 13, 2019Additional Units Now Available for Waitlist Fans
It has only been a few months since the 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary revealed its brilliant Racing Orange paint scheme at the 2019 Chicago Auto Show. Immediately following the announcement that there would be 3,000 units worldwide, a frenzy of fans reserved all 500 allotted to the U.S. within four hours.
- May 10, 2019Mazda3's Drivability and Competitive Value Retention Distinguish From Other Nominees
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced that the 2014-2018 Mazda3 has been awarded CarGurus first place award for “Best Used Car” in the Compact Sedan/Hatchback category.
- Apr 17, 2019Mazda's Path to Premium Continues with the Addition of Skyactiv-D 2.2. to U.S. Engine Lineup
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) announced today at the 2019 New York International Auto Show the arrival of the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Signature AWD featuring the Skyactiv-D 2.2-liter diesel engine with pre-sales beginning immediately.
- Apr 15, 2019Features and Design Help 2019 Mazda CX-5 Win Top Honors in Compact Crossover SUV Category
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 has been recognized by Good Housekeeping as a top rated vehicle in the compact crossover SUV category for their 2019 Best New Car Awards.
- Apr 3, 2019Mazda3 Creating New Standard Among Compact Vehicles
Following its recent global reveal at the Los Angeles Auto Show, the all-new 2019 Mazda3 has picked up its first award.
- Mar 5, 2019Program Manager's Message Mazda CX-30: Broaden Your Horizons
Mazda wants drivers – and their passengers – to truly enjoy the many ways in which owning a car can enrich your lifestyle.
- Mar 5, 2019A new core model in the Mazda lineup
The CX-30 is a new compact crossover that combines the bold proportions of an SUV with elegant styling that embodies Mazda‘s Kodo design language...
- Feb 7, 2019Soft-top and Retractable Hardtop Available; Sales Limited to 3,000 Units Worldwide
Mazda Motor Corporation today showcased the global unveiling of the Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition at the Chicago Auto Show, which runs from Feb. 7-18.
- Feb 7, 2019
The 1989 Chicago Auto Show was the stage for the global unveiling of the original Mazda MX-5 (Mazda Roadster in Japan). Now it gives us great pleasure to introduce the 30th-anniversary model to the world here in Chicago, where this epoch-making story began.
- Feb 7, 2019Celebrating 30 Years, MX-5 Miata Isn't Just A Car, It's A Cultural Movement
In 1989 the Chicago Auto Show played host to one of Mazda’s biggest milestones, the debut of the MX-5 Miata.