- Jan 12, 20182018 Mazda CX-5 and CX-9 Crossover SUVs Overtake Stiff Competition in Best Compact SUV and Best Mid-Size SUV Categories, Respectively
The 2018 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV and 2018 Mazda CX-9 three-row crossover SUV have been awarded as two of Car and Driver magazine’s 10Best Trucks and SUVs for 2018.
- Dec 20, 2017
Mazda North American Operations announced design, functional and performance updates to the 2018 Mazda MX-5 soft top models.
- Nov 29, 20172017 Los Angeles Auto Show Press Kit - U.S. Specifications
As with its predecessor, the new Mazda6 will land among the world’s best cars, for those who love to drive. But it will aim higher, moving Mazda’s consideration with customers to a new, class-above place, because Mazda never stops challenging.
- Statement on Recall of MY 2017 CX-5 vehicles Equipped with Genuine Mazda Accessory Trailer Hitch HarnessNov 28, 2017
Mazda North American Operations filed a Part 573 with NHTSA regarding a safety concern with certain Model Year 2017 CX-5 Vehicles.
- Nov 28, 2017Mazda North American Operations filed a Part 573 with NHTSA regarding a safety concern with certain Model Year 2018 Mazda3 vehicles.
Mazda North American Operations filed a Part 573 with NHTSA regarding a safety concern with certain Model Year 2018 Mazda3 vehicles.
- Nov 22, 2017New cylinder-deactivation technology and more features come in each trim level
The Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV continues to win the hearts of critics and customers, with its sales off to a record pace since the second generation went on sale this past spring.
- Nov 15, 2017
Mazda Motor Corporation announced today it will unveil a thoroughly re-engineered and refined Mazda6 sedan at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
- Oct 24, 2017
Mazda Motor Corporation unveiled two concept models, the Mazda KAI CONCEPT and the Mazda VISION COUPE at the 45th Tokyo Motor Show today.
- Oct 10, 2017Public unveiling of the next-generation technologies and design that will pave the way for the accomplishment of Mazda’s long-term development vision
Mazda Motor Corporation will exhibit two concept models at the 2017 Tokyo Motor Show, one that heralds the company’s next-generation products and another that embodies the direction of the company’s next-generation design.
- Oct 2, 20172017.5 Mazda6 Arrives in Dealers This October
Award-winning Mazda6 midsize sedan adds available leather seating surfaces and an 8-way power driver’s seat with Touring Premium Package for 2017.5 model year.