- Sep 13, 2017Additional Donation to American Red Cross to Aid in Rebuilding After Hurricanes Harvey and Irma
In the wake of the continued impact of Hurricane Harvey on the greater Houston area, and the recent destruction caused by Hurricane Irma across Florida, Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) and the Mazda Foundation (USA), Inc., announced an additional immediate $100,000 donation to the American Red Cross.
- Sep 1, 2017Mirroring Changes in Customer Tastes Across the Industry, Momentum Continues for Mazda’s Crossover SUV Line as CX-5 Posts Record Sales for Fifth Month in a Row
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported total August U.S. sales of 25,846 vehicles, representing a decrease of 1.0 percent versus August of last year.
- Aug 30, 2017CX-9 Continues to Impress Buyers, Adding to Roster of Awards
The 2017 Mazda CX-9 three-row crossover SUV further adds to the list of recognitions, earning Strategic Vision’s Total Quality Award as the top midsize crossover SUV in its segment.
- Aug 29, 2017Mazda and Mazda Foundation Contribute $100,000 to American Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief Fund
Today, the Mazda Foundation (USA), Inc. and Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) together are donating $100,000 to the American Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief fund to help those being impacted.
- Aug 28, 2017The Mazda Road to Indy Will Crown Three Champions This Week at Watkins Glen
More than $2 million in Mazda driver development scholarships will be earned this weekend at the season finale for the 2017 Mazda Road to Indy season.
- Aug 25, 2017
Mazda’s vehicle designers developed the overall look and feel of the interior of Mazda’s new HQ.
- Aug 4, 2017Signed agreement marks start of concrete collaboration aimed at creating new types of value for future mobility and achieving further sustainable growth
Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) and Mazda Motor Corporation (Mazda) signed an agreement today to enter a business and capital alliance, with the aim of further strengthening their lasting partnership.
- Aug 1, 2017Mazda CX-5 Continues Record-Breaking Sales Trend
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported July U.S. sales of 27,089 vehicles, representing a decrease of 3 percent versus July of last year.
- Jul 21, 2017
As part of its previous partnership with Ford Motor Company, Mazda sourced its B-Series truck from Ford. When we were informed that Ford intended to submit an Inconsequential Filing petition to NHTSA regarding the replacement of Takata inflators on their Ranger truck models – the vehicle on which the Mazda B-Series is based – Mazda decided to follow suit.
- Jul 5, 2017Advertising Series to Connect Brand Philosophies to Hispanic Cultural Attributes
The campaign creative, which will launch on July 9, was developed specifically for the Hispanic consumer, aiming to tap into the existing positive affinity for Japanese-made products.
- Jul 3, 2017Mazda CX-5 Posts Record Sales Month for Third Month in a Row
Mazda North American Operations today reported June U.S. sales of 22,342 vehicles, representing a decrease of 14.7 percent versus June of last year.
- Jun 29, 2017Summer Advertising Spot Highlights Why Drivers Chose Mazda During ‘Market Research Clinic’
The new advertising spot, debuting on July 1, 2017, will feature luxury vehicle owners who unknowingly choose a Mazda vehicle over premium brands after a blind test drive.
- Jun 14, 2017Partnership Will Support Implementation of Evolved In-Dealership Experience
Through the partnership, MNAO and ChangeUp will focus on the company’s long-term design goal for all active exclusive dealerships.
- Jun 7, 2017
The all-new 2017 CX-5 was praised for its combination of value, performance, safety and family-friendly features.
- Jun 1, 2017All-New Mazda CX-5 Posts Record Sales Month
Mazda North American Operations today reported May U.S. sales of 26,047 vehicles, representing a decrease of 7.9 percent versus May of last year. Year-to-date sales through May are up 0.1 percent versus last year, with 119,282 vehicles sold.
May 30, 2017Mazda Looks Back at Legacy of Innovation, Starting with the 1967 Cosmo Sport 110S
Fifty years ago today, Mazda Motor Corporation began its legacy of doing what was said couldn’t be done.
- May 23, 2017Mazda3 Named #1 on Kelley Blue Book’s 2017 10 Coolest Cars Under $18,000 for the Fourth Year in a Row
For the fourth time in a row, Mazda3 has taken the No. 1 spot on Kelley Blue Book’s 10 Coolest Cars Under $18,000.
- May 15, 2017Love Letters In Honor of Mother’s Day
While race car drivers tend to get all of the glory, Mazda wanted to focus a spotlight on their moms for Mother’s Day.
- May 2, 2017Mazda CX-5 Compact Crossover SUV Has Best-Ever April Sales
Mazda North American Operations today reported April U.S. sales of 24,164 vehicles, representing a decrease of 7.8 percent versus April of last year.
- Apr 20, 2017Appointment will focus on the overarching role brand communications play in customers’ experience with Mazda at all touch-points
Mazda North American Operations today announced the appointment of Dino Bernacchi, 47, to the newly created role of Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) for the company’s U.S. operations.
- Apr 17, 2017Mazda’s Midsize, Three-Row Crossover SUV’s Upscale Ambience Complements Its Award-Winning, Punchy Performance
Mazda’s designers get to join the engineering team with another accolade of their own, as CX-9 has earned a 2017 Wards 10 Best Interiors award.
- Apr 11, 2017
The obsession in the details has paid off for Mazda yet again, as Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com has awarded Mazda with the 2017 Brand Image Award for “Best Car Styling Brand.”
- Apr 11, 2017Mazda’s Midsize Sedan and Flagship Roadster Recognized as Segment Standouts
The 2017 Mazda6 midsize sedan and Mazda MX-5 Miata RF retractable fastback roadster have been awarded with Popular Mechanics 2017 Automotive Excellence awards.
- Apr 10, 2017
The Gold Cup award is an exclusive designation given to a Mazda dealership for its focus and dedication to customer satisfaction and new vehicle sales.
- Apr 5, 2017
The 2017 Mazda6 has won a New York Daily News automotive award for the second year in a row, as chosen by its editors. Mazda6 is only one of four repeat winners from last year.