- Apr 3, 2017Fourth-Generation MX-5 Miata Records Best-Ever Sales Month
Mazda North American Operations today reported March U.S. sales of 24,549 vehicles, representing an increase of 4.9 percent versus March of last year.
- Mar 29, 2017
GAAMA selected the 2017 MX-5 RF, adding to MX-5’s long list of accolades since the fourth-generation model went on sale.
- Mar 27, 2017
After testing driving hundreds of vehicles, the 2017 CX-9 was named a winner of Autotrader’s 2017 Must Test Drive Award.
- Mar 23, 2017
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced the addition of Tim Olson to its public relations team as program manager, public relations.
- Mar 22, 2017Mazda Dealerships Recognized for Excellence in Sales Performance and Customer Satisfaction
The designation, given by MNAO, recognizes dealerships across the country for providing exemplary customer experiences together with top sales performance amongst similar-sized dealerships.
- Mar 15, 2017Move will further enhance automaker’s ability to meet growing demand for SUVs globally
Mazda Motor Corporation announced today that, starting from November, it will produce the all-new Mazda CX-5 crossover SUV at Hofu Plant in Yamaguchi prefecture in addition to the Hiroshima Plant where it is currently produced.
- Mar 7, 2017Employees and dealers pledge over 67,500 charitable service hours for 2017
Since its inception in 2012, Mazda Drive for Good has donated more than $18.4 million, and seen Mazda employees, dealers and partners deliver nearly 263,000 hours of charitable service.
- Mar 1, 2017Mazda MX-5 Miata Posts Best February Since 2006
With an equal amount of selling days in 2017 as in 2016, year-to-date sales through February are up 7.9 percent versus last year, with 44,522 vehicles sold.
- Feb 28, 2017New ads share stories of the masters behind Mazda craftsmanship and design
The Takumi Masters advertising story will follow true Mazda craftsman—not actors—in their authentic work environments to capture the true essence of the process of developing new cars.
- Feb 16, 2017
The 2017 CX-3 won competing against four other vehicles in the segment and was recognized for its “seamless integration into the entire Mazda lineup.”
- Feb 9, 2017
Mazda CX-9 was named “Best Large Utility” by MotorWeek, a stalwart in automotive television content, as a part of the 2017 MotorWeek Drivers’ Choice Awards.
- Feb 7, 2017
Adding to an already impressive accolade collection, the 2017 Mazda6 has achieved The Car Book’s 2017 BEST BETS distinction in the 37th edition of America’s longest-standing consumer car-buying guide.
- Feb 2, 2017CX-9 Follows Last Year's WCOTY-Winning MX-5 Miata as Finalist
Following in the footsteps of the Mazda MX-5 Miata roadster that won the 2016 World Car of the Year (WCOTY) and World Car Design of the Year (WCDOTY) awards, it was announced that the second-generation Mazda CX-9 has been named a finalist in the same two categories for 2017.
- Feb 2, 2017CX-9 Follows Last Year’s WCOTY-Winning MX-5 Miata as Finalist
Following in the footsteps of the Mazda MX-5 Miata roadster that won the 2016 World Car of the Year and World Car Design of the Year awards, it was announced that the second-generation Mazda CX-9 has been named as finalist in the same two categories for 2017.
- Feb 1, 2017Mazda CX-5 Posts Record Month
Mazda North American Operations reported January U.S. sales of 21,698 vehicles, representing an increase of 10.1 percent versus January of last year, and the best January sales month in five years.
- Jan 26, 2017Moves groom next generation of Mazda leadership in U.S.
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced changes to its senior management structure for operations in the United States.
- Jan 18, 2017
The 2016 Mazda CX-9 was recognized as the Best Midsize Crossover SUV by the editors of Digital Trends in a list that highlights the best crossovers in the market that blend car capabilities with utility.
- Jan 10, 2017
The 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata has been recognized as Cars.com’s 2017 Play Car of the Year in its annual awards program.
- Jan 6, 2017Three Mazda Cars and Crossover SUVs are Among the Most-Researched Vehicles on Shopping Platform’s Website
Drawing great interest for its award-winning cars and crossover SUVs, Mazda North American Operations has announced that it is the winner of four Buyer’s Choice Awards from Autobytel.com.
- Jan 4, 2017Crossover Volume and Reduced Reliance on Fleet and Incentives Mark Year
MNAO reported December U.S. sales of 28,754 vehicles, representing a decrease of 1.8 percent versus December of last year.
- Dec 19, 2016Move Enhances Automaker's Ability to Meet Growing Demand for SUVs Globally
Mazda Motor Corporation announced yesterday that the company began production of the Mazda CX-3 subcompact crossover SUV yesterday at Hofu Plant No.1 in Yamaguchi, Japan.
- Dec 13, 2016
Four Mazda vehicles took top honors in their respective categories on the Consumer Guide® Automotive 2017 Best Buys list. A Best Buy represents the finest balance of attributes and value in its class, according to the editorial team at Consumer Guide® Automotive.
- Dec 12, 2016Award Recognizes Standout Powertrains Across All Vehicle Segments
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced its turbocharged SKYACTIV-G 2.5T engine, which made its debut in the second-generation Mazda CX-9 midsize crossover SUV, has received a 2017 Wards 10 Best Engines award.
- Dec 12, 20162017 AutoWeek Awards Revealed Today
Autoweek magazine has named Mazda as “Constructor of the Year” in their annual Autoweek Awards. According to the news release announcing the winners, the awards “recognize those who have had a transformative impact on car culture.
- Dec 8, 2016
The Hispanic Motor Press has awarded Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) with a best-in-segment award for 2017, recognizing the Mazda CX-9 with top honors in the Sport Utility Vehicle category.