- Nov 11, 2019
Mazda North American Operations announced today that motorsports industry veteran Nelson Cosgrove has been named as Director of Mazda Motorsports.
- Oct 31, 2019Drivers From Numerous Grassroots Disciplines Invited To Compete For Chance At Global Mazda Mx-5 Cup Season
The Shootout, scheduled for December 3-4 at the Michelin Laurens Proving Grounds in Mountville, South Carolina, will award the winner with a $100,000 scholarship to compete in the 2020 Battery Tender® Global Mazda MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich Tires.
- Oct 10, 2019Ten hours of racing at Road Atlanta is final opportunity for Mazda to add to 2019 win tally
Ten hours of racing remain for Mazda Team Joest in the 2019 IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar Championship season, a season in which the pair of Soul Red Crystal Mazda RT24-Ps have won a combined three races.
- Oct 1, 2019MAZDA MOTORSPORTS BOOSTS CUSTOMER RACING PROGRAM WITH NEW TOURING CAR
The Mazda3 TCR will hit the racetrack as part of the 2020 IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge, beginning with the four-hour Endurance Challenge that is part of the Rolex 24 at Daytona weekend of racingon January 26, 2020.
- Oct 1, 20192019 Global Mazda MX-5 Cup Champion to drive for Mazda Motorsports in 2020 IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge
Bryan Ortiz, the 2019 Battery Tender® Global Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich® champion, has been named the first driver of the Mazda3 TCR.
- Sep 11, 2019After Three Consecutive Victories, Mazda Team Joest Targets More Success In Final Two Races Of The Season
Mazda Team Joest arrives at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca for this weekend’s Monterey SportsCar Championship race as winners of the previous three IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship races.
- Jul 31, 2019Mazda Team Joest Has Occupied Top Two Steps Of Podium In Last Two Imsa Races
Mazda Team Joest is riding a wave of momentum as the team’s two Soul Red Crystal Mazda RT24-Ps and four drivers arrive at Road America in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin for this weekend’s IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship race.
- Jul 7, 2019Oliver Jarvis and Tristan Nunez Take First IMSA Win Sunday at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park
Mazda Team Joest scored its second-straight one-two finish in the IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar Championship on Sunday afternoon at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park.
- Jun 30, 2019Mazda RT24-PS Finish First and Second at Sahlen's Six Hours of the Glen
Mazda Team Joest has won its first Daytona Prototype international race in the IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar Championship, with a dominating run that saw the Soul Red Crystal Mazda RT24-Ps finish first and second at the Sahlen’s Six Hours Of The Glen.
- Jun 27, 2019Sahlen's Six Hours of the Glen Marks Third of Four Endurance Races on 2019 IMSA Calendar
Five races remain in the 2019 IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar Championship, and this weekend’s six-hour endurance contest at the high-speed Watkins Glen International circuit represents the next opportunity for success for Mazda Team Joest.