- Apr 8, 2020THE SECOND MAZDA TO WIN THE AWARD
The Mazda3 won the 2020 World Car Design of the Year award, one of the special awards of the World Car Awards (WCA). The Mazda3 is the brand’s second to be named World Car Design of the Year, following the Mazda MX-5 winning the award in 2016.
Apr 6, 2020MAZDA HAS MOST 2020 IIHS “TOP SAFETY PICK+” AWARDS OF ANY OTHER AUTOMAKER
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) announced that the Mazda CX-9 crossover, built after December 2019, has been added to the list of Mazda vehicles that earn its highest award, the 2020 TOP SAFETY PICK+.
Apr 6, 2020FIVE STARS OVERALL FOR CRASHWORTHINESS
The 2020 Mazda CX-30 has received 5-star ratings in frontal crash, side crash, and in overall vehicle score.
- Apr 3, 2020COMMEMORATIVE MODELS INSPIRED BY MAZDA’S FIRST PASSENGER VEHICLE, 1960 R360 COUPE
In January of this year, Mazda Motor Corporation celebrated its 100th anniversary. Mazda is humbled by the strong support from so many people all over the world, from enthusiastic fans, passionate engineers and designers, and all others who have supported the brand. To express the years of appreciation, Mazda has announced 100th Anniversary Special Edition models.
- Jan 28, 2020Ample Amenities, Lightweight Package
Through its many iterations, the 2020 MX-5 Miata offers more amenities while maintaining the necessary characteristics of a driver’s car: lightweight, nimble and most importantly, fun-to-drive.
- Jan 9, 2020Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Among Several Standard Features
For 2020, Mazda has equipped the subcompact crossover SUV with Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM, an extensive suite of safety features and more standard premium conveniences.
- Nov 20, 2019NEW MAZDA CROSSOVER MAKES U.S. DEBUT AT 2019 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW
Mazda has always adopted a human-centric approach to building cars. With the U.S. debut of the all-new Mazda CX-30, the brand has taken this approach to another level.
- Nov 19, 2019MAZDA’S DIRECT, SPORTY HANDLING AND QUALITY INTERIORS HELP SECURE TOP SPOT FOR THE FIFTH YEAR IN A ROW
For the fifth consecutive year, Mazda has been awarded the “Best Car Brand” by U.S. News & World Report.
- Nov 13, 2019U.S. DEBUT OF NEW MAZDA SUV ALONGSIDE 2020 CX-5, CX-9
Mazda North American Operations announced today that the all-new Mazda CX-30 will make its U.S. debut at the 2019 Los Angeles Auto Show during the Mazda Press Conference on 11/20 at 1:20 p.m. PT.
- Nov 12, 2019ATHLETIC APPEAL UNLIKE MOST OTHER CROSSOVER SUVS
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 receives numerous refinements at every trim level, from performance upgrades to more standard safety features.