- Oct 29, 2019New Second-Row Captain’s Chairs Elevate Mazda CX-9 Experience
Command your journey in the elegantly refined 2020 Mazda CX-9. The brand’s flagship midsize crossover SUV receives numerous updates that focus on elevating the premium Mazda ownership experience.
- Oct 28, 2019Full List Of First-Generation MX-5 Restoration Parts Shared
Mazda North American Operations is introducing select reproduction parts for first-generation Miatas, helping extend the life of each roadster sold in North America. There are now over 1,100 new and legacy parts available to support any fan’s restoration project and continue to enjoy their Miata.
- Oct 25, 2019
Blended with an athletic appearance and impressive interior, Mazda’s flagship midsize sedan symbolizes a well-rounded premium ownership experience.
- Sep 24, 2019MORE STANDARD i-ACTIVSENSE FEATURES ELEVATE THE COMPACT CAR EXPERIENCE
The 2020 Mazda3 hatchback and sedan returns its sophisticated styling and exhilarating driving experience with the goal of further separating itself from its class with enough premium features to rival luxury automakers’ offerings.
- Aug 14, 2019Fans Excited To Start Driving Their Commemorative Roadsters
With a limited allotment coming to the United States, fans quickly placed their pre-orders hoping to own a piece of history for themselves. As proud as Mazda is to debut the 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary, it is even more excited to see fans enjoying them on the roads and in their driveways.
- May 13, 2019Additional Units Now Available for Waitlist Fans
It has only been a few months since the 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary revealed its brilliant Racing Orange paint scheme at the 2019 Chicago Auto Show. Immediately following the announcement that there would be 3,000 units worldwide, a frenzy of fans reserved all 500 allotted to the U.S. within four hours.
- May 10, 2019Mazda3's Drivability and Competitive Value Retention Distinguish From Other Nominees
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced that the 2014-2018 Mazda3 has been awarded CarGurus first place award for “Best Used Car” in the Compact Sedan/Hatchback category.
- Apr 17, 2019Mazda's Path to Premium Continues with the Addition of Skyactiv-D 2.2. to U.S. Engine Lineup
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) announced today at the 2019 New York International Auto Show the arrival of the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Signature AWD featuring the Skyactiv-D 2.2-liter diesel engine with pre-sales beginning immediately.
- Apr 15, 2019Features and Design Help 2019 Mazda CX-5 Win Top Honors in Compact Crossover SUV Category
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 has been recognized by Good Housekeeping as a top rated vehicle in the compact crossover SUV category for their 2019 Best New Car Awards.
- Apr 3, 2019Mazda3 Creating New Standard Among Compact Vehicles
Following its recent global reveal at the Los Angeles Auto Show, the all-new 2019 Mazda3 has picked up its first award.