- Apr 18, 2019Features, Design and Drivability Lift Mazda to Second Consecutive Category Award Win
Kelley Blue Book, a leading vehicle valuation and information source, has recognized Mazda for the second consecutive year as the Top Performance Brand in its 2019 Brand Image Awards.
- Apr 17, 2019Mazda's Path to Premium Continues with the Addition of Skyactiv-D 2.2. to U.S. Engine Lineup
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) announced today at the 2019 New York International Auto Show the arrival of the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Signature AWD featuring the Skyactiv-D 2.2-liter diesel engine with pre-sales beginning immediately.
- Apr 15, 2019Features and Design Help 2019 Mazda CX-5 Win Top Honors in Compact Crossover SUV Category
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 has been recognized by Good Housekeeping as a top rated vehicle in the compact crossover SUV category for their 2019 Best New Car Awards.
- Apr 4, 2019Full Suite of I-Activsense Safety Features Now Standard
Mazda vehicles are designed with the driver in mind and having an active approach to safety can help build upon a premium driving experience with even more peace of mind.
- Mar 5, 2019Program Manager's Message Mazda CX-30: Broaden Your Horizons
Mazda wants drivers – and their passengers – to truly enjoy the many ways in which owning a car can enrich your lifestyle.
- Mar 5, 2019A new core model in the Mazda lineup
The CX-30 is a new compact crossover that combines the bold proportions of an SUV with elegant styling that embodies Mazda‘s Kodo design language...
- Feb 21, 2019Mazda Vehicles Continue to be Among the Safest on the Road
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced that its 2019 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV has earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) advanced rating for automatic emergency braking systems, the nonprofit institution’s second highest rating.
- Mazda North American Operations Reaches Pre-Order Capacity of 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th AnniversaryFeb 9, 2019500 Vehicles Reserved Within Four Hours
United States to receive 500 vehicles delivered throughout summer of 2019 United States order breakdown: 60 percent soft top – 40 percent RF 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary has starting...
- Feb 7, 2019Soft-top and Retractable Hardtop Available; Sales Limited to 3,000 Units Worldwide
Mazda Motor Corporation today showcased the global unveiling of the Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition at the Chicago Auto Show, which runs from Feb. 7-18.
- Feb 7, 2019
The 1989 Chicago Auto Show was the stage for the global unveiling of the original Mazda MX-5 (Mazda Roadster in Japan). Now it gives us great pleasure to introduce the 30th-anniversary model to the world here in Chicago, where this epoch-making story began.