- Feb 7, 2019Celebrating 30 Years, MX-5 Miata Isn't Just A Car, It's A Cultural Movement
In 1989 the Chicago Auto Show played host to one of Mazda’s biggest milestones, the debut of the MX-5 Miata.
- Feb 5, 2019Second New-Generation Model Breaks Cover
Mazda will showcase the world premiere of a new SUV, the second model in its new-generation lineup, at the Geneva International Motor Show which runs from March 5-17, 2019.
- Feb 1, 2019Faulty Transmission Control Module Could Cause an Abrupt Deceleration
Mazda North American Operations has filed a Defect and Non-Compliance Information Report with NHTSA regarding a safety concern with certain Model Year (MY) 2016-2019 Mazda MX-5 Miatas.
- Jan 23, 2019Mazda3 Hatchback and Sedan Deliver Two Distinct Packages with Widespread Appeal
Mazda3 is part of a long line of groundbreaking Mazda vehicles that have helped make it the best-selling Mazda in the world.
- Jan 8, 2019
Mazda Motor Corporation announced today that it will showcase the world premiere of the Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition at the Chicago Auto Show, open to the public Feb. 7-18.1
- Dec 19, 2018Mazda Vehicles Continue to be Among the Safest on the Road
Mazda announced the 2019 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV when equipped with specific headlights has earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) “Top Safety Pick+” designation, the nonprofit institution’s highest rating.
- Nov 27, 2018
Our goal at Mazda is to achieve Mazda Premium. That means gaining customers’ trust and becoming an essential part of their lives by pursuing and forever refining the distinctive driving pleasure that is unique to the Mazda brand.
- Nov 27, 2018Redesigned model kicks off a new generation of Mazda cars
Mazda Motor Corporation today hosted the world premiere of the all-new Mazda3. The fully redesigned model will be rolled out to global markets starting from North America in early 2019.
- Nov 21, 2018
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) announced today that Apple CarPlay™ integration for your iPhone® and Android Auto™ are now available as a dealer-installed update for applicable Mazda vehicles, model year 2014 or newer and equipped with MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system.
- Nov 9, 20182018 Seattle International Auto Show Press Kit - U.S. Specifications
From a simple commute to an epic road trip, experiences are formed, and memories are made.