- Mar 5, 2019Program Manager's Message Mazda CX-30: Broaden Your Horizons
Mazda wants drivers – and their passengers – to truly enjoy the many ways in which owning a car can enrich your lifestyle.
- Mar 5, 2019A new core model in the Mazda lineup
The CX-30 is a new compact crossover that combines the bold proportions of an SUV with elegant styling that embodies Mazda‘s Kodo design language...
- Feb 7, 2019Soft-top and Retractable Hardtop Available; Sales Limited to 3,000 Units Worldwide
Mazda Motor Corporation today showcased the global unveiling of the Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition at the Chicago Auto Show, which runs from Feb. 7-18.
- Feb 7, 2019
The 1989 Chicago Auto Show was the stage for the global unveiling of the original Mazda MX-5 (Mazda Roadster in Japan). Now it gives us great pleasure to introduce the 30th-anniversary model to the world here in Chicago, where this epoch-making story began.
- Feb 7, 2019Celebrating 30 Years, MX-5 Miata Isn't Just A Car, It's A Cultural Movement
In 1989 the Chicago Auto Show played host to one of Mazda’s biggest milestones, the debut of the MX-5 Miata.
- Feb 5, 2019Second New-Generation Model Breaks Cover
Mazda will showcase the world premiere of a new SUV, the second model in its new-generation lineup, at the Geneva International Motor Show which runs from March 5-17, 2019.
- Jan 23, 2019Mazda3 Hatchback and Sedan Deliver Two Distinct Packages with Widespread Appeal
Mazda3 is part of a long line of groundbreaking Mazda vehicles that have helped make it the best-selling Mazda in the world.
- Jan 8, 2019
Mazda Motor Corporation announced today that it will showcase the world premiere of the Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition at the Chicago Auto Show, open to the public Feb. 7-18.1
- Nov 27, 2018
Our goal at Mazda is to achieve Mazda Premium. That means gaining customers’ trust and becoming an essential part of their lives by pursuing and forever refining the distinctive driving pleasure that is unique to the Mazda brand.
- Nov 27, 2018Redesigned model kicks off a new generation of Mazda cars
Mazda Motor Corporation today hosted the world premiere of the all-new Mazda3. The fully redesigned model will be rolled out to global markets starting from North America in early 2019.