- Sep 18, 2020Winning Photographer Sam Tippetts to Showcase His Artistry on Official National Geographic Travel Assignment and Serve as Mazda's Next Content Partner
Last night, National Geographic and Mazda closed the first-of-its-kind photography-based competition, Assignment: Inspiration. Sam Tippetts was announced the winner and next great National...
- Feb 3, 2020SURVEY FINDS ROAD TRIPS ARE MILLENNIALS’ SECRET TO DISCONNECTING FROM BUSY LIFE AND ENJOYING QUALITY TIMEHOWEVER, NEARLY 50 PERCENT OF MILLENNIALS WOULD GIVE THEIR CURRENT CAR A FAILING OR BARELY PASSING GRADE FOR ITS ROAD-TRIP WORTHINESS
In this busy world, consumers of all generations are engaged in a silent battle to disconnect from work and social media — and the devices that keep them tethered to both. Millennials are no different
Oct 22, 2019Brands seeking visual storyteller harnessing the power of inspiration
National Geographic and Mazda today kicked off a first-of-its-kind competition series to search for the next National Geographic photographer.
- Apr 18, 2019Features, Design and Drivability Lift Mazda to Second Consecutive Category Award Win
Kelley Blue Book, a leading vehicle valuation and information source, has recognized Mazda for the second consecutive year as the Top Performance Brand in its 2019 Brand Image Awards.
- Apr 15, 2019Features and Design Help 2019 Mazda CX-5 Win Top Honors in Compact Crossover SUV Category
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 has been recognized by Good Housekeeping as a top rated vehicle in the compact crossover SUV category for their 2019 Best New Car Awards.
- Apr 8, 2019
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) solidifies its path to premium, debuting the next phase of its brand campaign, FEEL ALIVE®.
- Feb 9, 2019Mazda North American Operations Reaches Pre-Order Capacity of 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary500 Vehicles Reserved Within Four Hours
United States to receive 500 vehicles delivered throughout summer of 2019 United States order breakdown: 60 percent soft top – 40 percent RF 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary has starting...
- Feb 8, 20192019 Mazda MX-5 Earns MotorWeek Drivers' Choice Award as Top Convertible for Second Consecutive YearMazda Vehicles Recognized for Superior Performance and Elegant Design
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) announces the Mazda MX-5 Miata has won the 2019 MotorWeek Drivers’ Choice Award for Best Convertible for the second consecutive year.
- Jan 16, 2019Both Vehicles Are Celebrated in The Best Compact SUV and Best Mid-Size SUV Categories for Their Driving Dynamics, Design and Value
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV and 2019 Mazda CX-9 three-row crossover SUV have been named two of Car and Driver magazine’s 10Best Trucks and SUVs for 2019.
- Nov 27, 2018Mazda’s Premium Features Secure Top Spot for the Fourth Year in a Row
For the fourth year in a row, Mazda has been awarded the “Best Car Brand” by U.S. News & World Report.
- May 24, 2018
MP3 players, DVDs and PDAs – not many things have remained “cool” over the past 15 years. The compact Mazda3 is an exception, however, appearing on Kelley Blue Book’s 10 Coolest Cars list every year since the car debuted in 2003. To make the recognition even cooler, Mazda3takes the No. 1 spot for the fifth year in a row.
- Apr 23, 2018Kelley Blue Book Announces Mazda as Winner of Best Performance Brand and Best Car Styling Brand Awards
Kelley Blue Book announced Mazda as the winner of two 2018 Brand Image Awards for “Best Performance Brand” and “Best Car Styling Brand.” This is Mazda’s second consecutive year for the “Best Car Styling Brand” award, while it is the first time Mazda has earned “Best Performance Brand.”
- Apr 20, 20182018 Mazda MX-5 Miata and 2018 Mazda CX-5 Earn Top Honors in New York Daily News' Annual 2018 DNA Awards
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV and MX-5 Miata sports car earned top honors in the New York Daily News’ 2018 Daily News Autos (DNA) Awards, as chosen by its editors.
- Feb 23, 2018
For the third year in a row, Mazda has been awarded the “Best Car Brand” award by U.S. News & World Report. Mazda’s lineup was praised for offering engaging driving dynamics, accommodating seats, attractive cabin designs, and user-friendly technology.
- Feb 13, 2018Features and styling help 2018 Mazda CX-5 and Mazda3 win top honors in compact crossover SUV and compact categories, respectively
The 2018 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV and the 2018 Mazda3compact sedan have both been recognized for Good Housekeeping magazine’s 2018 Best New Car Awards.
- Jan 31, 2018
Mazda Motor Corporation has announced that the Mazda Vision Coupe was named the “Most Beautiful Concept Car of the Year” on January 30 (local time), at the 33rd Festival Automobile International held in Paris, France.
- Jan 21, 20182018 Mazda CX-5 and CX-9 crossover SUVs overtake stiff competition in Best Compact SUV and Best Mid-Size SUV categories, respectively
The 2018 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV and 2018 Mazda CX-9three-row crossover SUV have been awarded as two of Car and Driver magazine’s 10Best Trucks and SUVs for 2018. This represents a repeat performance for Mazda CX-9 as the Best Mid-Size SUV and Mazda CX-5’s first time winning the Best Compact SUV category.
- Jan 12, 20182018 Mazda CX-5 and CX-9 Crossover SUVs Overtake Stiff Competition in Best Compact SUV and Best Mid-Size SUV Categories, Respectively
The 2018 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV and 2018 Mazda CX-9 three-row crossover SUV have been awarded as two of Car and Driver magazine’s 10Best Trucks and SUVs for 2018.
- Aug 30, 2017CX-9 Continues to Impress Buyers, Adding to Roster of Awards
The 2017 Mazda CX-9 three-row crossover SUV further adds to the list of recognitions, earning Strategic Vision’s Total Quality Award as the top midsize crossover SUV in its segment.
- Jul 5, 2017Advertising Series to Connect Brand Philosophies to Hispanic Cultural Attributes
The campaign creative, which will launch on July 9, was developed specifically for the Hispanic consumer, aiming to tap into the existing positive affinity for Japanese-made products.
- Jun 29, 2017Summer Advertising Spot Highlights Why Drivers Chose Mazda During ‘Market Research Clinic’
The new advertising spot, debuting on July 1, 2017, will feature luxury vehicle owners who unknowingly choose a Mazda vehicle over premium brands after a blind test drive.
- May 23, 2017Mazda3 Named #1 on Kelley Blue Book’s 2017 10 Coolest Cars Under $18,000 for the Fourth Year in a Row
For the fourth time in a row, Mazda3 has taken the No. 1 spot on Kelley Blue Book’s 10 Coolest Cars Under $18,000.
- May 15, 2017Love Letters In Honor of Mother’s Day
While race car drivers tend to get all of the glory, Mazda wanted to focus a spotlight on their moms for Mother’s Day.
- Apr 17, 2017Mazda’s Midsize, Three-Row Crossover SUV’s Upscale Ambience Complements Its Award-Winning, Punchy Performance
Mazda’s designers get to join the engineering team with another accolade of their own, as CX-9 has earned a 2017 Wards 10 Best Interiors award.
- Apr 11, 2017
The obsession in the details has paid off for Mazda yet again, as Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com has awarded Mazda with the 2017 Brand Image Award for “Best Car Styling Brand.”
- Apr 11, 2017Mazda’s Midsize Sedan and Flagship Roadster Recognized as Segment Standouts
The 2017 Mazda6 midsize sedan and Mazda MX-5 Miata RF retractable fastback roadster have been awarded with Popular Mechanics 2017 Automotive Excellence awards.
- Apr 5, 2017
The 2017 Mazda6 has won a New York Daily News automotive award for the second year in a row, as chosen by its editors. Mazda6 is only one of four repeat winners from last year.
- Mar 29, 2017
GAAMA selected the 2017 MX-5 RF, adding to MX-5’s long list of accolades since the fourth-generation model went on sale.
- Mar 27, 2017
After testing driving hundreds of vehicles, the 2017 CX-9 was named a winner of Autotrader’s 2017 Must Test Drive Award.
- Feb 28, 2017New ads share stories of the masters behind Mazda craftsmanship and design
The Takumi Masters advertising story will follow true Mazda craftsman—not actors—in their authentic work environments to capture the true essence of the process of developing new cars.
- Feb 16, 2017
The 2017 CX-3 won competing against four other vehicles in the segment and was recognized for its “seamless integration into the entire Mazda lineup.”
- Feb 9, 2017
Mazda CX-9 was named “Best Large Utility” by MotorWeek, a stalwart in automotive television content, as a part of the 2017 MotorWeek Drivers’ Choice Awards.
- Feb 7, 2017
Adding to an already impressive accolade collection, the 2017 Mazda6 has achieved The Car Book’s 2017 BEST BETS distinction in the 37th edition of America’s longest-standing consumer car-buying guide.
- Feb 2, 2017CX-9 Follows Last Year's WCOTY-Winning MX-5 Miata as Finalist
Following in the footsteps of the Mazda MX-5 Miata roadster that won the 2016 World Car of the Year (WCOTY) and World Car Design of the Year (WCDOTY) awards, it was announced that the second-generation Mazda CX-9 has been named a finalist in the same two categories for 2017.
- Feb 2, 2017CX-9 Follows Last Year’s WCOTY-Winning MX-5 Miata as Finalist
Following in the footsteps of the Mazda MX-5 Miata roadster that won the 2016 World Car of the Year and World Car Design of the Year awards, it was announced that the second-generation Mazda CX-9 has been named as finalist in the same two categories for 2017.
- Jan 18, 2017
The 2016 Mazda CX-9 was recognized as the Best Midsize Crossover SUV by the editors of Digital Trends in a list that highlights the best crossovers in the market that blend car capabilities with utility.
- Jan 10, 2017
The 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata has been recognized as Cars.com’s 2017 Play Car of the Year in its annual awards program.
- Jan 6, 2017Three Mazda Cars and Crossover SUVs are Among the Most-Researched Vehicles on Shopping Platform’s Website
Drawing great interest for its award-winning cars and crossover SUVs, Mazda North American Operations has announced that it is the winner of four Buyer’s Choice Awards from Autobytel.com.
- Dec 13, 2016
Four Mazda vehicles took top honors in their respective categories on the Consumer Guide® Automotive 2017 Best Buys list. A Best Buy represents the finest balance of attributes and value in its class, according to the editorial team at Consumer Guide® Automotive.
- Dec 12, 2016Award Recognizes Standout Powertrains Across All Vehicle Segments
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced its turbocharged SKYACTIV-G 2.5T engine, which made its debut in the second-generation Mazda CX-9 midsize crossover SUV, has received a 2017 Wards 10 Best Engines award.
- Dec 12, 20162017 AutoWeek Awards Revealed Today
Autoweek magazine has named Mazda as “Constructor of the Year” in their annual Autoweek Awards. According to the news release announcing the winners, the awards “recognize those who have had a transformative impact on car culture.
- Dec 8, 2016
The Hispanic Motor Press has awarded Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) with a best-in-segment award for 2017, recognizing the Mazda CX-9 with top honors in the Sport Utility Vehicle category.
- Dec 6, 2016
From their engaging, confidence-inspiring driving dynamics to their standout KODO—Soul of Motion design, every Mazda is as much a joy to look at and sit in as it is to drive.
- Nov 30, 2016Four Additional Organizations, Selected by Mazda, Surprised with $10,000 Donation
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO), through the Mazda Drive for Good® charity program and its annual partnership with NBCUniversal, has selected My Block, My Hood, My City as the recipient of $30,000 in goods and services as part of its Mazda Drive for Good contest.
- Nov 16, 2016Mazda3 Lands on List for Fourth Consecutive Year, MX-5 RF Joins Soft Top
With more than 40 makes and more than 400 new vehicle models on sale today in the U.S., earning a Car and Driver magazine 10Best award is no small feat.
- Nov 15, 2016
As dynamically poised as it is opulently appointed, the 2016 Mazda CX-9 has won praise among automotive journalists, being named to the shortlist for the North American Utility Vehicle of the Year Award today at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
- Nov 14, 2016For Second Year in a Row, Mazda Claims Top Spot in Best Car Brand Category
For the second year in a row, Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) was awarded the “Best Car Brand” award by U.S. News & World Report.
- Nov 14, 2016
The Mazda MX-5 Miata has been named the Best Convertible to Buy for 2017 by the editors of The Car Connection. The editorial team at the automotive news and vehicle reviews website agreed that the lightweight MX-5 roadster is a standout in its class, outperforming its competitors with a driving experience that only the world’s best-selling roadster can deliver.
- Nov 14, 2016
November 14, 2016 The Mazda MX-5 Miata has been named the Best Convertible to Buy for 2017 by the editors of The Car Connection. The editorial team at the automotive news and vehicle reviews...
- Nov 10, 2016Fans of the World's Best-Selling Roadster Have One Last Opportunity to Sign the Milestone MX-5 Before it Heads Overseas
The one-millionth Mazda MX-5 Miata has traveled throughout much of the world this year, already reaching fans all over the U.S. and Canada. Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) is proud to announce that it will be making one last tour stop at the Los Angeles Auto Show from November 18-27.