- Sep 18, 2020Winning Photographer Sam Tippetts to Showcase His Artistry on Official National Geographic Travel Assignment and Serve as Mazda's Next Content Partner
Last night, National Geographic and Mazda closed the first-of-its-kind photography-based competition, Assignment: Inspiration. Sam Tippetts was announced the winner and next great National...
- Feb 3, 2020SURVEY FINDS ROAD TRIPS ARE MILLENNIALS’ SECRET TO DISCONNECTING FROM BUSY LIFE AND ENJOYING QUALITY TIMEHOWEVER, NEARLY 50 PERCENT OF MILLENNIALS WOULD GIVE THEIR CURRENT CAR A FAILING OR BARELY PASSING GRADE FOR ITS ROAD-TRIP WORTHINESS
In this busy world, consumers of all generations are engaged in a silent battle to disconnect from work and social media — and the devices that keep them tethered to both. Millennials are no different
Oct 22, 2019Brands seeking visual storyteller harnessing the power of inspiration
National Geographic and Mazda today kicked off a first-of-its-kind competition series to search for the next National Geographic photographer.
- Apr 18, 2019Features, Design and Drivability Lift Mazda to Second Consecutive Category Award Win
Kelley Blue Book, a leading vehicle valuation and information source, has recognized Mazda for the second consecutive year as the Top Performance Brand in its 2019 Brand Image Awards.
- Apr 15, 2019Features and Design Help 2019 Mazda CX-5 Win Top Honors in Compact Crossover SUV Category
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 has been recognized by Good Housekeeping as a top rated vehicle in the compact crossover SUV category for their 2019 Best New Car Awards.
- Apr 8, 2019
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) solidifies its path to premium, debuting the next phase of its brand campaign, FEEL ALIVE®.
- Feb 9, 2019Mazda North American Operations Reaches Pre-Order Capacity of 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary500 Vehicles Reserved Within Four Hours
United States to receive 500 vehicles delivered throughout summer of 2019 United States order breakdown: 60 percent soft top – 40 percent RF 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary has starting...
- Feb 8, 20192019 Mazda MX-5 Earns MotorWeek Drivers' Choice Award as Top Convertible for Second Consecutive YearMazda Vehicles Recognized for Superior Performance and Elegant Design
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) announces the Mazda MX-5 Miata has won the 2019 MotorWeek Drivers’ Choice Award for Best Convertible for the second consecutive year.
- Jan 16, 2019Both Vehicles Are Celebrated in The Best Compact SUV and Best Mid-Size SUV Categories for Their Driving Dynamics, Design and Value
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV and 2019 Mazda CX-9 three-row crossover SUV have been named two of Car and Driver magazine’s 10Best Trucks and SUVs for 2019.
- Nov 27, 2018Mazda’s Premium Features Secure Top Spot for the Fourth Year in a Row
For the fourth year in a row, Mazda has been awarded the “Best Car Brand” by U.S. News & World Report.
- May 24, 2018
MP3 players, DVDs and PDAs – not many things have remained “cool” over the past 15 years. The compact Mazda3 is an exception, however, appearing on Kelley Blue Book’s 10 Coolest Cars list every year since the car debuted in 2003. To make the recognition even cooler, Mazda3takes the No. 1 spot for the fifth year in a row.
- Apr 23, 2018Kelley Blue Book Announces Mazda as Winner of Best Performance Brand and Best Car Styling Brand Awards
Kelley Blue Book announced Mazda as the winner of two 2018 Brand Image Awards for “Best Performance Brand” and “Best Car Styling Brand.” This is Mazda’s second consecutive year for the “Best Car Styling Brand” award, while it is the first time Mazda has earned “Best Performance Brand.”
- Apr 20, 20182018 Mazda MX-5 Miata and 2018 Mazda CX-5 Earn Top Honors in New York Daily News' Annual 2018 DNA Awards
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV and MX-5 Miata sports car earned top honors in the New York Daily News’ 2018 Daily News Autos (DNA) Awards, as chosen by its editors.
- Feb 23, 2018
For the third year in a row, Mazda has been awarded the “Best Car Brand” award by U.S. News & World Report. Mazda’s lineup was praised for offering engaging driving dynamics, accommodating seats, attractive cabin designs, and user-friendly technology.
- Feb 13, 2018Features and styling help 2018 Mazda CX-5 and Mazda3 win top honors in compact crossover SUV and compact categories, respectively
The 2018 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV and the 2018 Mazda3compact sedan have both been recognized for Good Housekeeping magazine’s 2018 Best New Car Awards.
- Jan 31, 2018
Mazda Motor Corporation has announced that the Mazda Vision Coupe was named the “Most Beautiful Concept Car of the Year” on January 30 (local time), at the 33rd Festival Automobile International held in Paris, France.
- Jan 21, 20182018 Mazda CX-5 and CX-9 crossover SUVs overtake stiff competition in Best Compact SUV and Best Mid-Size SUV categories, respectively
The 2018 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV and 2018 Mazda CX-9three-row crossover SUV have been awarded as two of Car and Driver magazine’s 10Best Trucks and SUVs for 2018. This represents a repeat performance for Mazda CX-9 as the Best Mid-Size SUV and Mazda CX-5’s first time winning the Best Compact SUV category.
- Jan 12, 20182018 Mazda CX-5 and CX-9 Crossover SUVs Overtake Stiff Competition in Best Compact SUV and Best Mid-Size SUV Categories, Respectively
The 2018 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV and 2018 Mazda CX-9 three-row crossover SUV have been awarded as two of Car and Driver magazine’s 10Best Trucks and SUVs for 2018.
- Aug 30, 2017CX-9 Continues to Impress Buyers, Adding to Roster of Awards
The 2017 Mazda CX-9 three-row crossover SUV further adds to the list of recognitions, earning Strategic Vision’s Total Quality Award as the top midsize crossover SUV in its segment.
- Jul 5, 2017Advertising Series to Connect Brand Philosophies to Hispanic Cultural Attributes
The campaign creative, which will launch on July 9, was developed specifically for the Hispanic consumer, aiming to tap into the existing positive affinity for Japanese-made products.
- Jun 29, 2017Summer Advertising Spot Highlights Why Drivers Chose Mazda During ‘Market Research Clinic’
The new advertising spot, debuting on July 1, 2017, will feature luxury vehicle owners who unknowingly choose a Mazda vehicle over premium brands after a blind test drive.
- May 23, 2017Mazda3 Named #1 on Kelley Blue Book’s 2017 10 Coolest Cars Under $18,000 for the Fourth Year in a Row
For the fourth time in a row, Mazda3 has taken the No. 1 spot on Kelley Blue Book’s 10 Coolest Cars Under $18,000.
- May 15, 2017Love Letters In Honor of Mother’s Day
While race car drivers tend to get all of the glory, Mazda wanted to focus a spotlight on their moms for Mother’s Day.
- Apr 17, 2017Mazda’s Midsize, Three-Row Crossover SUV’s Upscale Ambience Complements Its Award-Winning, Punchy Performance
Mazda’s designers get to join the engineering team with another accolade of their own, as CX-9 has earned a 2017 Wards 10 Best Interiors award.
- Apr 11, 2017
The obsession in the details has paid off for Mazda yet again, as Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com has awarded Mazda with the 2017 Brand Image Award for “Best Car Styling Brand.”