Feb 23, 2021
In the affected vehicles, air may suddenly leak from the tire air valve.
Feb 19, 2021Power Liftgate May Partially Lower Unexpectedly
In the affected vehicles, the power liftgate may partially lower unexpectedly from the fully opened position when the vehicle is parked facing uphill on a slope.
- Jul 8, 2020Turbo Engine Now Available for Mazda3 Hatchback and Sedan
The launch of the fourth generation Mazda3 stirred emotions with its bold yet sophisticated styling. Renowned as the World Car Design of the Year, fans were captivated by its mature interpretation...
Jul 8, 2020Mazda Connected Services and in-car Wi-Fi hot spot standard across all models
Alongside the new Mazda3 2.5 Turbo, two additional powertrains are now available. With many options, fans can find a Mazda3 that best fits their unique lifestyle. Today, Mazda North American Operations is announcing that the 2021 Mazda3 will go on sale in the fall of 2020.
- Jun 29, 2020Mazda Commemorates Centennial with the Best-Selling Two-Seat Sports Car in the World
Mazda North American Operations announced today that the 100th Anniversary Special Edition Mazda MX-5 Miata will be offered in limited numbers for the U.S. later this year. The iconic roadster is...
- Apr 3, 2020COMMEMORATIVE MODELS INSPIRED BY MAZDA’S FIRST PASSENGER VEHICLE, 1960 R360 COUPE
In January of this year, Mazda Motor Corporation celebrated its 100th anniversary. Mazda is humbled by the strong support from so many people all over the world, from enthusiastic fans, passionate engineers and designers, and all others who have supported the brand. To express the years of appreciation, Mazda has announced 100th Anniversary Special Edition models.
- Mar 13, 2020
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) today announced that the 2020 Mazda CX-30 has earned its 2020 TOP SAFETY PICK award when equipped with specific headlights.
- Feb 28, 2020FIVE STARS OVERALL FOR CRASHWORTHINESS
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) announces the 2020 Mazda3 has received 5-Star overall ratings in frontal crash, side crash, rollover, and in overall vehicle score – the highest government safety ratings a vehicle can earn.
- Feb 12, 2020MAZDA HAS MOST 2020 IIHS “TOP SAFETY PICK+” AWARDS OF ANY OTHER AUTOMAKER
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) today announced that the Mazda3 Sedan and Hatchback, Mazda6, CX-3, and CX-5 vehicles have earned its 2020 TOP SAFETY PICK+ award.
- Jan 28, 2020Ample Amenities, Lightweight Package
Through its many iterations, the 2020 MX-5 Miata offers more amenities while maintaining the necessary characteristics of a driver’s car: lightweight, nimble and most importantly, fun-to-drive.
- Jan 9, 2020Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Among Several Standard Features
For 2020, Mazda has equipped the subcompact crossover SUV with Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM, an extensive suite of safety features and more standard premium conveniences.
- Statement On Takata Safety Recall Expansion To The DIR5 Group Of Vehicles To Existing Safety Recalls 1317F AND 2618FNov 26, 2019
This recall is an expansion of Safety Recall 1317F – Passenger Air Bag Inflator Replacement filed with NHTSA on October 12, 2018.
- Nov 20, 2019NEW MAZDA CROSSOVER MAKES U.S. DEBUT AT 2019 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW
Mazda has always adopted a human-centric approach to building cars. With the U.S. debut of the all-new Mazda CX-30, the brand has taken this approach to another level.
- Nov 13, 2019U.S. DEBUT OF NEW MAZDA SUV ALONGSIDE 2020 CX-5, CX-9
Mazda North American Operations announced today that the all-new Mazda CX-30 will make its U.S. debut at the 2019 Los Angeles Auto Show during the Mazda Press Conference on 11/20 at 1:20 p.m. PT.
- Nov 12, 2019ATHLETIC APPEAL UNLIKE MOST OTHER CROSSOVER SUVS
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 receives numerous refinements at every trim level, from performance upgrades to more standard safety features.
- Nov 5, 2019Vehicle Instability Due To Partial Tire Tread Separation
Mazda North American Operations has filed a Part 573 notification with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for a safety defect on certain 2019 Model Year CX-9 vehicles.
- Oct 29, 2019New Second-Row Captain’s Chairs Elevate Mazda CX-9 Experience
Command your journey in the elegantly refined 2020 Mazda CX-9. The brand’s flagship midsize crossover SUV receives numerous updates that focus on elevating the premium Mazda ownership experience.
- Oct 28, 2019Full List Of First-Generation MX-5 Restoration Parts Shared
Mazda North American Operations is introducing select reproduction parts for first-generation Miatas, helping extend the life of each roadster sold in North America. There are now over 1,100 new and legacy parts available to support any fan’s restoration project and continue to enjoy their Miata.
- Oct 25, 2019
Blended with an athletic appearance and impressive interior, Mazda’s flagship midsize sedan symbolizes a well-rounded premium ownership experience.
- Oct 7, 2019Mazda Vehicles Continue to be Among the Safest on the Road
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) today announced that the 2019 Mazda6 and 2019 CX-9 have earned its “TOP SAFETY PICK+” award when equipped with front crash prevention and specific headlights built after June 2019.
- Sep 24, 2019MORE STANDARD i-ACTIVSENSE FEATURES ELEVATE THE COMPACT CAR EXPERIENCE
The 2020 Mazda3 hatchback and sedan returns its sophisticated styling and exhilarating driving experience with the goal of further separating itself from its class with enough premium features to rival luxury automakers’ offerings.
Jul 10, 2019
Mazda North American Operations has filed a Part 573 notification with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for a safety defect on certain 2018 and 2019 Model Year CX-5, Mazda6, and 2019 Mazda3 vehicles.
- Jun 13, 2019Mazda Vehicles Continue to be Among the Safest on the Road
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) today announced that the 2019 Mazda6 has earned its “TOP SAFETY PICK” award when equipped with specific headlights.
- Jun 8, 2019Indicator Safety Return
Mazda North American Operations has filed a Part 573 notification with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for a safety defect on certain 2019 Model Year Mazda3 vehicles.
- Jun 7, 2019Mazda6 Provides Safety for the Entire Family
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) today announced that the 2019 Mazda6 has earned the top rating of good+ in the LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) ease-of-use ratings.
- May 24, 2019Front Cross Member Corrosion Issue
Mazda North American Operations has filed a Part 573 notification with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for a safety defect on certain 2011-2013 Model Year Mazda6 vehicles. The NHTSA recall is 19V-323, an expansion of recall 18V-631.
- May 13, 2019Additional Units Now Available for Waitlist Fans
It has only been a few months since the 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary revealed its brilliant Racing Orange paint scheme at the 2019 Chicago Auto Show. Immediately following the announcement that there would be 3,000 units worldwide, a frenzy of fans reserved all 500 allotted to the U.S. within four hours.
- May 10, 2019Mazda3's Drivability and Competitive Value Retention Distinguish From Other Nominees
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced that the 2014-2018 Mazda3 has been awarded CarGurus first place award for “Best Used Car” in the Compact Sedan/Hatchback category.
- May 9, 2019Mazda Vehicles Continue to be Among the Safest on the Road
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) today announced that the 2019 Mazda3 hatchback and sedan have both earned “TOP SAFETY PICK” awards. The hatchback earns the award with standard equipment, while the sedan qualifies when equipped with optional front crash prevention technology.
- Apr 18, 2019Features, Design and Drivability Lift Mazda to Second Consecutive Category Award Win
Kelley Blue Book, a leading vehicle valuation and information source, has recognized Mazda for the second consecutive year as the Top Performance Brand in its 2019 Brand Image Awards.
- Apr 17, 2019Mazda's Path to Premium Continues with the Addition of Skyactiv-D 2.2. to U.S. Engine Lineup
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) announced today at the 2019 New York International Auto Show the arrival of the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Signature AWD featuring the Skyactiv-D 2.2-liter diesel engine with pre-sales beginning immediately.
- Apr 15, 2019Features and Design Help 2019 Mazda CX-5 Win Top Honors in Compact Crossover SUV Category
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 has been recognized by Good Housekeeping as a top rated vehicle in the compact crossover SUV category for their 2019 Best New Car Awards.
- Apr 4, 2019Full Suite of I-Activsense Safety Features Now Standard
Mazda vehicles are designed with the driver in mind and having an active approach to safety can help build upon a premium driving experience with even more peace of mind.
- Mar 5, 2019Program Manager's Message Mazda CX-30: Broaden Your Horizons
Mazda wants drivers – and their passengers – to truly enjoy the many ways in which owning a car can enrich your lifestyle.
- Mar 5, 2019A new core model in the Mazda lineup
The CX-30 is a new compact crossover that combines the bold proportions of an SUV with elegant styling that embodies Mazda‘s Kodo design language...
- Feb 21, 2019Mazda Vehicles Continue to be Among the Safest on the Road
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced that its 2019 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV has earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) advanced rating for automatic emergency braking systems, the nonprofit institution’s second highest rating.
- Mazda North American Operations Reaches Pre-Order Capacity of 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th AnniversaryFeb 9, 2019500 Vehicles Reserved Within Four Hours
United States to receive 500 vehicles delivered throughout summer of 2019 United States order breakdown: 60 percent soft top – 40 percent RF 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary has starting...
- Feb 7, 2019Soft-top and Retractable Hardtop Available; Sales Limited to 3,000 Units Worldwide
Mazda Motor Corporation today showcased the global unveiling of the Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition at the Chicago Auto Show, which runs from Feb. 7-18.
- Feb 7, 2019
The 1989 Chicago Auto Show was the stage for the global unveiling of the original Mazda MX-5 (Mazda Roadster in Japan). Now it gives us great pleasure to introduce the 30th-anniversary model to the world here in Chicago, where this epoch-making story began.
- Feb 7, 2019Celebrating 30 Years, MX-5 Miata Isn't Just A Car, It's A Cultural Movement
In 1989 the Chicago Auto Show played host to one of Mazda’s biggest milestones, the debut of the MX-5 Miata.
- Feb 5, 2019Second New-Generation Model Breaks Cover
Mazda will showcase the world premiere of a new SUV, the second model in its new-generation lineup, at the Geneva International Motor Show which runs from March 5-17, 2019.
- Feb 1, 2019Faulty Transmission Control Module Could Cause an Abrupt Deceleration
Mazda North American Operations has filed a Defect and Non-Compliance Information Report with NHTSA regarding a safety concern with certain Model Year (MY) 2016-2019 Mazda MX-5 Miatas.
- Jan 23, 2019Mazda3 Hatchback and Sedan Deliver Two Distinct Packages with Widespread Appeal
Mazda3 is part of a long line of groundbreaking Mazda vehicles that have helped make it the best-selling Mazda in the world.
- Jan 8, 2019
Mazda Motor Corporation announced today that it will showcase the world premiere of the Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition at the Chicago Auto Show, open to the public Feb. 7-18.1
- Dec 19, 2018Mazda Vehicles Continue to be Among the Safest on the Road
Mazda announced the 2019 Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV when equipped with specific headlights has earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) “Top Safety Pick+” designation, the nonprofit institution’s highest rating.
- Nov 27, 2018
Our goal at Mazda is to achieve Mazda Premium. That means gaining customers’ trust and becoming an essential part of their lives by pursuing and forever refining the distinctive driving pleasure that is unique to the Mazda brand.
- Nov 27, 2018Redesigned model kicks off a new generation of Mazda cars
Mazda Motor Corporation today hosted the world premiere of the all-new Mazda3. The fully redesigned model will be rolled out to global markets starting from North America in early 2019.
- Nov 21, 2018
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) announced today that Apple CarPlay™ integration for your iPhone® and Android Auto™ are now available as a dealer-installed update for applicable Mazda vehicles, model year 2014 or newer and equipped with MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system.
- Nov 9, 20182018 Seattle International Auto Show Press Kit - U.S. Specifications
From a simple commute to an epic road trip, experiences are formed, and memories are made.