Sep 28, 2021Second Row Seat May Slide Unintentionally
WASHINGTON, DC. (September 28, 2021) – Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) has filed a defect notification with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for a safety defect...
Sep 28, 2021Fuel May Leak From Fuel Pump Mounting Rings
WASHINGTON, DC. (September 28, 2021) – Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) has filed a defect notification with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for a safety defect,...
- Sep 14, 2021Performance-Enhancing i-Activ AWD Will Now be Standard on All Upcoming CX Models
Mazda North America Operations announces major updates to the brand's best-selling vehicle in the U.S., Mazda CX-5. The compelling crossover will continue to allure a wide range of customers with...
Apr 28, 2021
April 28, 2021 IRVINE, Calif. (April 28, 2021) – Today, Kelley Blue Book announced the 2021 Mazda MX-5 Miata as the winner of its “2021 5-Year Cost to Own Awards” sports car category. Kelley...
- Apr 14, 2021Beautifully Designed EV is the First in Mazda's Electrification Lineup
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announces the introduction of the all-new Mazda MX-30, the brand's first battery-electric vehicle, to the US market beginning in fall 2021 with...
- Dec 10, 2020More Features for Everyday Driving Enjoyment
The Mazda MX-5 Miata remains as one of the most engaging roadsters on the road. Standing the test of time, the MX-5 Miata has continued to delight enthusiasts for over three decades. Its...
- Dec 1, 2020Three Available Turbo Model Offerings: Standard, Premium and Premium Plus Package
The journey ahead in the 2021 Mazda CX-30 2.5 Turbo just expanded with the addition of the Skyactiv-G 2.5 Turbo. Mazda's newest crossover blends sophisticated designs, ample amenities, nimble...
- Nov 18, 2020Compact SUV praised for driving dynamics, design and value
The 2021 Mazda CX-5 today was named as a Car and Driver 10Best winner, the fourth consecutive year that Mazda's compact crossover SUV has received the award. Recognized by Car and Driver for its...
- Nov 17, 2020
November 17, 2020 WASHINGTON, DC (November 17, 2020) – Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) is pleased to announce that U.S. News & World Report has named Mazda the “Best Car Brand” for...
- Sep 17, 2020Engaging Turbo Engine Available for Subcompact Crossover
The Mazda CX-30's compact profile help it gracefully navigate through tight turns, while its bold proportions provide ample space to travel with all the essentials. The subcompact crossover is an...
- Sep 1, 2020New Carbon Edition Adds Unique Styling to Dynamic Performance
From its distinctive styling and crafted interior to its engaging driving dynamics, the Mazda6 delivers an appeal unlike other midsize sedans. A long list of advanced technologies and safety...
- Aug 25, 2020Driver's Choice CUV Adds Technology and New Model
The Mazda CX-5 stands out from other compact crossover SUVs with its modern design and energizing driving experience. The 2021 CX-5 will continue to exceed expectations with its largest-ever...
- Aug 18, 2020Technology and Design Updates, plus a New Model
New standard 10.25" large center display with latest-generation Mazda Connect infotainment Carbon Edition offers unique styling and premium features to the three-row, midsize crossover 2021 Mazda...
- Aug 13, 2020Special Edition Models for CX-5, CX-9 and Mazda6
From dynamic driving characteristics to profound styling, each vehicle in Mazda's lineup is developed to perform on the roads as well as enrich owners' lives and ignite their passions. The Carbon...
- Aug 11, 2020- With standard Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, Mazda Radar Cruise Control and Active Driving Display, CX-3 is ready for the city
Mazda North American Operations today announces the 2021 Mazda CX-3 will arrive in dealerships next month, offering fans contemporary styling and engaging driving dynamics in a subcompact...
- Aug 4, 2020- Starting MSRP¹ for the 2021 Mazda3 is $20,500 while the Mazda3 2.5 Turbo will start at $29,900
The 2021 Mazda3 2.5 Turbo, generated resounding excitement with owners and fans when it was announced in July. Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today shares the first full look at the 2021...
- Jul 21, 2020Compelling CUV Follows Up with More Standard Features
Following a successful U.S. debut less than a year ago, CX-30 has quickly become recognized by fans as the ideal package of sleek styling, driving dynamics and superior craftsmanship. Designed to...
- Jul 8, 2020Turbo Engine Now Available for Mazda3 Hatchback and Sedan
The launch of the fourth generation Mazda3 stirred emotions with its bold yet sophisticated styling. Renowned as the World Car Design of the Year, fans were captivated by its mature interpretation...
Jul 8, 2020Mazda Connected Services and in-car Wi-Fi hot spot standard across all models
Alongside the new Mazda3 2.5 Turbo, two additional powertrains are now available. With many options, fans can find a Mazda3 that best fits their unique lifestyle. Today, Mazda North American Operations is announcing that the 2021 Mazda3 will go on sale in the fall of 2020.
- Jun 29, 2020Mazda Commemorates Centennial with the Best-Selling Two-Seat Sports Car in the World
Mazda North American Operations announced today that the 100th Anniversary Special Edition Mazda MX-5 Miata will be offered in limited numbers for the U.S. later this year. The iconic roadster is...
- Apr 8, 2020THE SECOND MAZDA TO WIN THE AWARD
The Mazda3 won the 2020 World Car Design of the Year award, one of the special awards of the World Car Awards (WCA). The Mazda3 is the brand’s second to be named World Car Design of the Year, following the Mazda MX-5 winning the award in 2016.
Apr 6, 2020MAZDA HAS MOST 2020 IIHS “TOP SAFETY PICK+” AWARDS OF ANY OTHER AUTOMAKER
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) announced that the Mazda CX-9 crossover, built after December 2019, has been added to the list of Mazda vehicles that earn its highest award, the 2020 TOP SAFETY PICK+.
Apr 6, 2020FIVE STARS OVERALL FOR CRASHWORTHINESS
The 2020 Mazda CX-30 has received 5-star ratings in frontal crash, side crash, and in overall vehicle score.
- Apr 3, 2020COMMEMORATIVE MODELS INSPIRED BY MAZDA’S FIRST PASSENGER VEHICLE, 1960 R360 COUPE
In January of this year, Mazda Motor Corporation celebrated its 100th anniversary. Mazda is humbled by the strong support from so many people all over the world, from enthusiastic fans, passionate engineers and designers, and all others who have supported the brand. To express the years of appreciation, Mazda has announced 100th Anniversary Special Edition models.
- Jan 28, 2020Ample Amenities, Lightweight Package
Through its many iterations, the 2020 MX-5 Miata offers more amenities while maintaining the necessary characteristics of a driver’s car: lightweight, nimble and most importantly, fun-to-drive.
- Jan 9, 2020Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Among Several Standard Features
For 2020, Mazda has equipped the subcompact crossover SUV with Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM, an extensive suite of safety features and more standard premium conveniences.
- Nov 20, 2019NEW MAZDA CROSSOVER MAKES U.S. DEBUT AT 2019 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW
Mazda has always adopted a human-centric approach to building cars. With the U.S. debut of the all-new Mazda CX-30, the brand has taken this approach to another level.
- Nov 19, 2019MAZDA’S DIRECT, SPORTY HANDLING AND QUALITY INTERIORS HELP SECURE TOP SPOT FOR THE FIFTH YEAR IN A ROW
For the fifth consecutive year, Mazda has been awarded the “Best Car Brand” by U.S. News & World Report.
- Nov 13, 2019U.S. DEBUT OF NEW MAZDA SUV ALONGSIDE 2020 CX-5, CX-9
Mazda North American Operations announced today that the all-new Mazda CX-30 will make its U.S. debut at the 2019 Los Angeles Auto Show during the Mazda Press Conference on 11/20 at 1:20 p.m. PT.
- Nov 12, 2019ATHLETIC APPEAL UNLIKE MOST OTHER CROSSOVER SUVS
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 receives numerous refinements at every trim level, from performance upgrades to more standard safety features.
- Oct 29, 2019New Second-Row Captain’s Chairs Elevate Mazda CX-9 Experience
Command your journey in the elegantly refined 2020 Mazda CX-9. The brand’s flagship midsize crossover SUV receives numerous updates that focus on elevating the premium Mazda ownership experience.
- Oct 28, 2019Full List Of First-Generation MX-5 Restoration Parts Shared
Mazda North American Operations is introducing select reproduction parts for first-generation Miatas, helping extend the life of each roadster sold in North America. There are now over 1,100 new and legacy parts available to support any fan’s restoration project and continue to enjoy their Miata.
- Oct 25, 2019
Blended with an athletic appearance and impressive interior, Mazda’s flagship midsize sedan symbolizes a well-rounded premium ownership experience.
- Sep 24, 2019MORE STANDARD i-ACTIVSENSE FEATURES ELEVATE THE COMPACT CAR EXPERIENCE
The 2020 Mazda3 hatchback and sedan returns its sophisticated styling and exhilarating driving experience with the goal of further separating itself from its class with enough premium features to rival luxury automakers’ offerings.
- Aug 14, 2019Fans Excited To Start Driving Their Commemorative Roadsters
With a limited allotment coming to the United States, fans quickly placed their pre-orders hoping to own a piece of history for themselves. As proud as Mazda is to debut the 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary, it is even more excited to see fans enjoying them on the roads and in their driveways.
- May 13, 2019Additional Units Now Available for Waitlist Fans
It has only been a few months since the 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary revealed its brilliant Racing Orange paint scheme at the 2019 Chicago Auto Show. Immediately following the announcement that there would be 3,000 units worldwide, a frenzy of fans reserved all 500 allotted to the U.S. within four hours.
- May 10, 2019Mazda3's Drivability and Competitive Value Retention Distinguish From Other Nominees
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced that the 2014-2018 Mazda3 has been awarded CarGurus first place award for “Best Used Car” in the Compact Sedan/Hatchback category.
- Apr 17, 2019Mazda's Path to Premium Continues with the Addition of Skyactiv-D 2.2. to U.S. Engine Lineup
Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) announced today at the 2019 New York International Auto Show the arrival of the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Signature AWD featuring the Skyactiv-D 2.2-liter diesel engine with pre-sales beginning immediately.
- Apr 15, 2019Features and Design Help 2019 Mazda CX-5 Win Top Honors in Compact Crossover SUV Category
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 has been recognized by Good Housekeeping as a top rated vehicle in the compact crossover SUV category for their 2019 Best New Car Awards.
- Apr 3, 2019Mazda3 Creating New Standard Among Compact Vehicles
Following its recent global reveal at the Los Angeles Auto Show, the all-new 2019 Mazda3 has picked up its first award.
- Mar 5, 2019Program Manager's Message Mazda CX-30: Broaden Your Horizons
Mazda wants drivers – and their passengers – to truly enjoy the many ways in which owning a car can enrich your lifestyle.
- Mar 5, 2019A new core model in the Mazda lineup
The CX-30 is a new compact crossover that combines the bold proportions of an SUV with elegant styling that embodies Mazda‘s Kodo design language...
- Feb 7, 2019Soft-top and Retractable Hardtop Available; Sales Limited to 3,000 Units Worldwide
Mazda Motor Corporation today showcased the global unveiling of the Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition at the Chicago Auto Show, which runs from Feb. 7-18.
- Feb 7, 2019
The 1989 Chicago Auto Show was the stage for the global unveiling of the original Mazda MX-5 (Mazda Roadster in Japan). Now it gives us great pleasure to introduce the 30th-anniversary model to the world here in Chicago, where this epoch-making story began.
- Feb 7, 2019Celebrating 30 Years, MX-5 Miata Isn't Just A Car, It's A Cultural Movement
In 1989 the Chicago Auto Show played host to one of Mazda’s biggest milestones, the debut of the MX-5 Miata.
- Feb 5, 2019Second New-Generation Model Breaks Cover
Mazda will showcase the world premiere of a new SUV, the second model in its new-generation lineup, at the Geneva International Motor Show which runs from March 5-17, 2019.
- Jan 23, 2019Mazda3 Hatchback and Sedan Deliver Two Distinct Packages with Widespread Appeal
Mazda3 is part of a long line of groundbreaking Mazda vehicles that have helped make it the best-selling Mazda in the world.
- Jan 8, 2019
Mazda Motor Corporation announced today that it will showcase the world premiere of the Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition at the Chicago Auto Show, open to the public Feb. 7-18.1
- Nov 27, 2018
Our goal at Mazda is to achieve Mazda Premium. That means gaining customers’ trust and becoming an essential part of their lives by pursuing and forever refining the distinctive driving pleasure that is unique to the Mazda brand.
- Nov 27, 2018Redesigned model kicks off a new generation of Mazda cars
Mazda Motor Corporation today hosted the world premiere of the all-new Mazda3. The fully redesigned model will be rolled out to global markets starting from North America in early 2019.